In Maricopa County, Arizona, 52 ballots all came from the same two-bedroom home

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.
God the news must really fucking suck for you today.lolol

Only 2pm too.......................lolol

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

52 mail in ballots to one home..My God

Sucks to be you
Why did you have 52 ballots in yer home?
I walked my lazy ass to the polls like a fuking American
Whoop-dee-doo! I drive since I can afford a car.
I'll drive next to you in my 82 Oldsmobile Sherman Tank. Why don't we do a head on collision test too.

View attachment 503678View attachment 503679
I used to drive 1970's models of Lincoln Continental and Cadillac's that ain't shat because it gets at least ten miles to the gallon.

I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”
They'll say it was from a Mexican household
When I was 4, we lived next door to illegals----26 of them in a 2 bedroom 1 bath home....
My, how efficient and versatile. Yet, you have no idea who or what because this half-assed story isn't elaborating..
In this case, as was already documented in Houston where one home was offering their residence for those that wanted to vote dem to register it as their residence and receive mail....I think it is safe to assume. That the house is owned or rented by a dem activist group----who then allows others not living there to register the home as their address and use it for mail purposes allowing them to vote in that precinct even though they don't live there.

In the case of the 26 illegals, not all were adults and back then being dropped on this side of the border by criminal illegals meant that the kids were also illegals so 52 legal voters in a 2 bedroom is fucking impossible.

I say for giggles call the fire department and the health department on this address---have them investigate claims of 52 adults living in a 2 bedroom.

I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”

Audit liaison? Why the Washington Post? Why not Maracopia Law Enforcement?
Because the Post lies so much better than the local cops and they have a bigger circulation too...

Arizona has a state law enforcement like SLED or GBI.

They should be investigating this NOW.

June 19, 2021

Because the Post lies so much better than the local cops and they have a bigger circulation too...

Yet the "story" in the OP never does follow up as to why there is no investigation.

When I was 4, we lived next door to illegals----26 of them in a 2 bedroom 1 bath home....
In Napa turning two bedroom homes into mini hotels for illegals was common.
What wasn't common was parking spaces where 7-10 vehicles were parked on the lawns, streets, etc. because
all the garages were converted to extra bedrooms. Front yards were turned into defacto
auto garages.

And the city very scrupulous about building and usage codes...except where illegals lived.
Then building and environmental codes were all disregarded

June 19, 2021

My, how efficient and versatile. Yet, you have no idea who or what because this half-assed story isn't elaborating..
In this case, as was already documented in Houston where one home was offering their residence for those that wanted to vote dem to register it as their residence and receive mail....I think it is safe to assume. That the house is owned or rented by a dem activist group----who then allows others not living there to register the home as their address and use it for mail purposes allowing them to vote in that precinct even though they don't live there.

In the case of the 26 illegals, not all were adults and back then being dropped on this side of the border by criminal illegals meant that the kids were also illegals so 52 legal voters in a 2 bedroom is fucking impossible.

I say for giggles call the fire department and the health department on this address---have them investigate claims of 52 adults living in a 2 bedroom.
And this documentation simply lost it's link when the story cane from your mind to the keypads?

June 19, 2021

Yet the "story" in the OP never does follow up as to why there is no investigation.

This is Gateway Pundit.

In Napa turning two bedroom homes into mini hotels for illegals was common.
What wasn't common was parking spaces where 7-10 vehicles were parked on the lawns, streets, etc. because
all the garages were converted to extra bedrooms. Front yards were turned into defacto
auto garages.

And the city very scrupulous about building and usage codes...except where illegals lived.
Then building and environmental codes were all disregarded
yes, but in this case, there is documentation---52 adults swore and attest when they signed their voter registation and voted that they all lived in this 2 bedroom (illegally according to both fire and health codes.)

June 19, 2021

This is Gateway Pundit.
Which tells me it's best use is for shit tickets.

June 19, 2021

Thank you for detailing how that scam works. We've never had an honest elections in our lives after Dead Kennedy. Now you'll have to show us the other 153 scam ways to rig it...lol

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

Sucks to be you
I'll drive next to you in my 82 Oldsmobile Sherman Tank. Why don't we do a head on collision test too.

See that 93 Cutlass Convert in the garage. She's going for a spin.

i have only owned white cars in my life. I'm wacist

If you ever noticed, the majority of the blacks who drive in this country have white vehicles.

Sucks to be you

See that 93 Cutlass Convert in the garage. She's going for a spin.

i have only owned white cars in my life. I'm wacist

If you ever noticed, the majority of the blacks who drive in this country have white vehicles.
Actually they are the only 2 whiteys I ever owned..................lolol

You can sunbathe bareback in 90 degrees almost on white. So amazing

June 19, 2021

I have evidence my vote was stolen from me 13 times over the course of a decade in Maricopa County. It's right on Arizona's state voter website. All I had to do was pull up my voter history using my registration information. They aren't even hiding the fraud in many cases.

Somehow I "voted" 13 times in Maricopa County from 2008-2018 even though I moved out of Maricopa County (and Arizona altogether) in 2004. I was registered as an independent so I don't have a clue who stole to my vote, the website just shows that I "voted", not for whom I "voted."

Maricopa is a den of voter fraud. They desperately need this audit.

June 19, 2021

I'm guessing they all voted the same?

Sounds legit. There are many big families in Arizona.

AZ Audit Reviewing Thousands of Ballots Where Machines Did Not Detect Vote for President, Audit Liaison Says​

Do the math yourself. That alone assures a Biden win at exactly the same percentage he won AZ by.
Read the article. I am not going to explain it to you lazy fucks.

Forum List

Back