In Maricopa County, Arizona, 52 ballots all came from the same two-bedroom home

I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”
Sure they did. Sure. You desperate people will believe ANYTHING. What really cracks me up is when you find a new reason every few days to present for why you have believed something since before the election. But you cultists are so far gone?, you don't even realize how much you embarrass yourself by doing this.

I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”
Is there any amount of bullshit that is to big for you people to swallow whole? Maybe you should try competitive eating.

Last edited:
What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.
God the news must really fucking suck for you today.lolol

Only 2pm too.......................lolol

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

52 mail in ballots to one home..My God

Sucks to be you
Why did you have 52 ballots in yer home?
I walked my lazy ass to the polls like a fuking American
Whoop-dee-doo! I drive since I can afford a car.
I'll drive next to you in my 82 Oldsmobile Sherman Tank. Why don't we do a head on collision test too.

View attachment 503678View attachment 503679
See that 93 Cutlass Convert in the garage. She's going for a spin.

i have only owned white cars in my life. I'm wacist
And an old fuck.

June 19, 2021

Rumor has it many vacant buildings in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania was riddled with hundred of votes coming from said addresses × hundreds of vacant buildings... no way Biden got 80 million votes... fraud

June 19, 2021

The Washington post lol
It’s a fake as the NY slimes

June 19, 2021

Lol, the gateway Pundit. Awesome source there literally owned by Chinese. Hilarious

When I was 4, we lived next door to illegals----26 of them in a 2 bedroom 1 bath home....
In Napa turning two bedroom homes into mini hotels for illegals was common.
What wasn't common was parking spaces where 7-10 vehicles were parked on the lawns, streets, etc. because
all the garages were converted to extra bedrooms. Front yards were turned into defacto
auto garages.

And the city very scrupulous about building and usage codes...except where illegals lived.
Then building and environmental codes were all disregarded
yes, but in this case, there is documentation---52 adults swore and attest when they signed their voter registation and voted that they all lived in this 2 bedroom (illegally according to both fire and health codes.)

Has Gateway Pundit proven that?

Nobody needs to waste their time investigating the "findings" of a politically motivated sham "audit." As a former secretary of state, this clown Bennett should be familiar with the established procedures for an audit, which have not been followed in this farce.

For the umpteenth time, where are all of the documents that have to have been filed with the courts that heard the various challenges to the 2020 election, not only those lawsuits brought after the election, but also those brought before the election when Trump was announcing that the upcoming election was being rigged? The trumpsters have to have them.

Nobody needs to waste their time investigating the "findings" of a politically motivated sham "audit." As a former secretary of state, this clown Bennett should be familiar with the established procedures for an audit, which have not been followed in this farce.

For the umpteenth time, where are all of the documents that have to have been filed with the courts that heard the various challenges to the 2020 election, not only those lawsuits brought after the election, but also those brought before the election when Trump was announcing that the upcoming election was being rigged? The trumpsters have to have them.
Trust is gone when 95% of the media/entertainers/elites push the globalist narrative. None of the white Progs pushing it give up their own self promoted privilege. The western world is on suicide watch.

Trust is gone when 95% of the media/entertainers/elites push the globalist narrative. None of the white Progs pushing it give up their own self promoted privilege. The western world is on suicide watch.

All you put forth are generalizations delivered in the propaganda language that the right-wing is known for. You are obviously following your handlers' orders in parroting this language. You don't come close to speaking for the entirety of the US population, much less "the western world."

Don't duck the question of where these necessary documents are. They should give some details about the trumpsters allegations and they MUST have been filed or there would have been no lawsuits.

Rumor has it many vacant buildings in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania was riddled with hundred of votes coming from said addresses × hundreds of vacant buildings... no way Biden got 80 million votes... fraud
"Rumor has it"

That's the basis for all this

Jesus

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

Sucks to be you
My America has mail service.

Sucks to be you
My America didn't listen to a quack doctor who destroyed half the country and world over TDS. My God how could you be so GD dumb to let TDS harm so many people

You probably never heard f the Fauci emails. You'll know in a yr.

Sucks to be you
My America didn't listen to a quack doctor who destroyed half the country and world over TDS. My God how could you be so GD dumb to let TDS harm so many people

So Trump is an idiot who listened to Fauci? No wonder he's no longer president.

You cite a crackpot propaganda outfit, and expect legitimate, mainstream media to take it seriously?

The One America "News" promotional stunt with its bamboo ballots and other zany stuff receives the attention it deserves.

‘Italygate’ election conspiracy theory was pushed by two firms​

led by woman who also falsely claimed $30 million mansion was hers​

Sucks to be you

So Trump is an idiot who listened to Fauci? No wonder he's no longer president.
LOL. We depended on Fauci for the info. Everyone. He was hiding he helped in the creation.........My God

You were warned a yr ago this was bullshit. TDS got in your way

Cheap medicines were established to work early. But TDS stopped them from being used. My God what you people did

You cite a crackpot propaganda outfit, and expect legitimate, mainstream media to take it seriously?

The One America "News" promotional stunt with its bamboo ballots and other zany stuff receives the attention it deserves.

‘Italygate’ election conspiracy theory was pushed by two firms​

led by woman who also falsely claimed $30 million mansion was hers​

Legitimate MSN news..lolol

Hey fat ass. There is little of that. The MSN is part of the problem you big tub of blubber shit

Forum List

Back