In Landmark Ruling, Court Says Japan's Ban On Same-Sex Marriage Is Unconstitutional

Equality marches on! The last of the G-7 nations to reccognise same sex marriage. There is no turning back. It is "normalized"

Japan's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional By District Court : NPR

A Japanese court ruled on Wednesday that the government's ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional, a landmark decision that supporters hope will pave the way for marriage equality in the only G-7 nation to not fully recognize same-sex partnerships.

"Legal benefits stemming from marriages should equally benefit both homosexuals and heterosexuals," the court said, according to the AP.

It is not same sex marriage any more. It is just marriage.

Equality marches on! The last of the G-7 nations to reccognise same sex marriage. There is no turning back. It is "normalized"

A Japanese court ruled on Wednesday that the government's ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional, a landmark decision that supporters hope will pave the way for marriage equality in the only G-7 nation to not fully recognize same-sex partnerships.

"Legal benefits stemming from marriages should equally benefit both homosexuals and heterosexuals," the court said, according to the AP.

District court ruling, and it finds a constitutional mandate unconstitutional.

Knowing the Japanese, they will offer SS couples something similar to marriage and not call it marriage to fix this.

I know absolutely nothing about the Japanese Constitution. That said, this is good news! More Japanese people will be happy without causing any other people to be unhappy. I like to celebrate people being happy.

You sure are obsessed with faggotry.

A man ramming his penis into another man's anus will never be "normal."
Government regulating who onew can love and marry, and what is permissable when it comes to sex will never be normal. Arent you conservatives supposed stand for freedome and persoanl choice. You bleat about "my body, my choice" but that only seems to apply to selective things like the Covid vaccine, but not to sexuality or reproductive issues . So which is it? You can't have it both ways

Doesn’t make you any less of a prancing Nancy boy.

Shut up!

Shut up!
Telling me to shut up doesn’t make my statement any less true.

Shut up!
You will now be ignored. I have no time for morons who think that they know me and have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Shut up!
You will now be ignored. I have no time for morons who think that they know me and have nothing meaningful to contribute.
Again, doesn’t make my statement any less true. I accept Your surrender

Forum List

Back