In France, now you can go to jail for criticizing mRNA vaccines

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
It has begun. I really thought we'd lead the charge here. It will be interesting to how this is defended on this board.

France's 'Article Pfizer': A Controversial Shift in Health Policy and Free Speech

Here are some snippets.

In an unprecedented move that has sparked widespread debate across France and beyond, the French parliament has recently passed a law that introduces severe penalties for those opposing mRNA LNP injections or other treatments recommended by the state based on current medical knowledge. As of today, criticism of such therapeutic treatments, when deemed obligatory or recommended by the state, could result in up to three years of imprisonment or a fine of 45,000 euros. This bold legislative step, quickly dubbed 'Article Pfizer' by critics, represents a significant shift in the balance between public health policy and individual freedom of expression.

The Implications of 'Article Pfizer'
Labelled 'Article Pfizer', the law is seen as emblematic of a broader trend towards increasing state control over public health narratives and personal health choices. The nickname itself, referencing one of the major pharmaceutical companies behind the development of mRNA vaccine technology, hints at the perceived alignment between government policy and the interests of big pharma—raising questions about the influence of pharmaceutical companies on health policy.

Furthermore, the timing and urgency of the law's enactment, with warnings of an imminent next pandemic and the positioning of mRNA technology as the sole solution, add layers of complexity to the debate. Supporters argue that in the face of unprecedented global health threats, such measures are necessary to ensure public safety and prevent the spread of misinformation that could undermine vaccination efforts.

This is the important part -

As France steps into uncharted territory with the enactment of this law, the international community watches closely. The implications of such a legal framework extend beyond the borders of France, potentially setting a precedent for how governments around the world might seek to regulate public discourse on health and medical treatments in the future.

Biden be like
tenor.gif

Last edited:
"The People's Network"

Has an odd ring to it. So I look up "France Article Pfizer" and can find nothing outside of this article from the "People's Network".

I then look up "France Law Illegal Condemn Vaccinations" and again, I find nothing.

It has begun. I really thought we'd lead the charge here. It will be interesting to how this is defended on this board.

France's 'Article Pfizer': A Controversial Shift in Health Policy and Free Speech

Here are some snippets.

In an unprecedented move that has sparked widespread debate across France and beyond, the French parliament has recently passed a law that introduces severe penalties for those opposing mRNA LNP injections or other treatments recommended by the state based on current medical knowledge. As of today, criticism of such therapeutic treatments, when deemed obligatory or recommended by the state, could result in up to three years of imprisonment or a fine of 45,000 euros. This bold legislative step, quickly dubbed 'Article Pfizer' by critics, represents a significant shift in the balance between public health policy and individual freedom of expression.

The Implications of 'Article Pfizer'
Labelled 'Article Pfizer', the law is seen as emblematic of a broader trend towards increasing state control over public health narratives and personal health choices. The nickname itself, referencing one of the major pharmaceutical companies behind the development of mRNA vaccine technology, hints at the perceived alignment between government policy and the interests of big pharma—raising questions about the influence of pharmaceutical companies on health policy.

Furthermore, the timing and urgency of the law's enactment, with warnings of an imminent next pandemic and the positioning of mRNA technology as the sole solution, add layers of complexity to the debate. Supporters argue that in the face of unprecedented global health threats, such measures are necessary to ensure public safety and prevent the spread of misinformation that could undermine vaccination efforts.

This is the important part -

As France steps into uncharted territory with the enactment of this law, the international community watches closely. The implications of such a legal framework extend beyond the borders of France, potentially setting a precedent for how governments around the world might seek to regulate public discourse on health and medical treatments in the future.

Biden be like
tenor.gif
If we lose France it wll be a big blow to civil liberty. Western governments today have their priorities backwards.

"The People's Network"

Has an odd ring to it. So I look up "France Article Pfizer" and can find nothing outside of this article from the "People's Network".

I then look up "France Law Illegal Condemn Vaccinations" and again, I find nothing.
Your Googling skills suck.

I don't care if you believe it.

Obviously. We see this a lot here and in the public in general.

People read something and then have absolutely no curiosity whether or not it's even true. It fits their narrative so it has to be true.

I have consistently been against forced vaccines but I'm not going to allow myself to be sucked into conspiracies over it.

If I could have found even one legitimate story backing this, I would have condemned France. Still would if someone can provide one.

There is and never has been any such thing as free speech in Europe.

Try to find a picture of the German Carnival waggon in 2024 with the very drastic motive "(Patriarch) Kirill and (Tyrant) Putin" - what all Germans saw in TV - also children - then I fear you should fear for your own "free speech" in the USA.

By the way: Thanks to all guys who had helped to make it. It was fantastic and I am in my own view as a Christian damn proud that you had the courage to be so damn hard and so extremely sarcastic.

Last edited:
Wow. The country that gave us the Statue of Liberty now doesn't seem to know the first thing about Liberty.

No, it knows that liberty requires responsibility and accountability. No right is absolute. Rights do not exist in a vacuum.

Never heard of inalienable rights or just don't believe in them?

Sure I have, and your inalienable rights shouldn't impact the inalienable rights that the rest of us have. Our average life expectancy has been increased because of vaccines. Spreading lies about vaccines should be punishable by fine, and even jail. You don't have the right to spread bullshit that could end up leading other people to make decisions that could kill themselves or other people.

Sure I have, and your inalienable rights shouldn't impact the inalienable rights that the rest of us have. Our average life expectancy has been increased because of vaccines. Spreading lies about vaccines should be punishable by fine, and even jail. You don't have the right to spread bullshit that could end up leading other people to make decisions that could kill themselves or other people.
I agree. People need to go to jail for the "safe and effective" propaganda. Death penalty not off the table either.

So being curious I search again for verification of this article. I still can find none. So I do a search on the website itself.

As it notes, it's a part of the Cahal Foundation. I never heard of them but I read some more.

The Cahal Foundation has been pushing vaccines themselves.

“The Chahal Foundation urges each one of you to help in whatever way you can. If you have recovered from COVID, please help by donating Plasma. Get yourself vaccinated and refrain from stepping out unless extremely important. It's only us who can save ourselves,” Mr. Gurbaksh Chahal appeals to the population.

To fight COVID-19, Chahal Foundation distributes oxygen concentrators

Forum List

Back