In defense of Ivanka Trump's advice that the unemployed "find something new"

Why would anyone listen to what this one has to say?
Funny, I didnt hear her say a word in that ad.

And I hate to break it to you, but EVERYONE knows it is the DEMOCRATS who keep telling Americans if they go to work or go to school, YOURE GONNA DIE.

We blame the DEMOCRATS for what's happening to this country. You'll learn that in a few short months

Find Something New!

*Sure do love me these Lincoln Project ads :D

What a sick video

If it wasn't sick, Mac, it just wouldn't be Leftist. They would all kill to be Ivanka, and the dirty secret is that if they had her looks and money, they wouldn't be no sweet loving angel like her, you know they would all be tyrant leather-wearing fat tattooed lesbo bitches hell on wheels eating greasy chicken with green hair.

Your team: :D

file.php

Why would anyone listen to what this one has to say?
Funny, I didnt hear her say a word in that ad.

And I hate to break it to you, but EVERYONE knows it is the DEMOCRATS who keep telling Americans if they go to work or go to school, YOURE GONNA DIE.

We blame the DEMOCRATS for what's happening to this country. You'll learn that in a few short months

Good luck with that! :cool:

Find Something New!

What a sick video

If it wasn't sick, Mac, it just wouldn't be Leftist. They would all kill to be Ivanka, and the dirty secret is that if they had her looks and money, they wouldn't be no sweet loving angel like her, you know they would all be tyrant leather-wearing fat tattooed lesbo bitches hell on wheels eating greasy chicken with green hair.

file.php

At least lots of women out there WANT to be grabbed by Trump. Joe's own wife doesn't want grabbed by him. In fact, even the Democrats don't want Joe.

Find Something New!

How is her attitude any different from any one of the nitwits jumping up and down screaming on this board about saving lives first and worry about the economy later? They were all right here on this board selling the Democratic Party and didn't give a damn about the loss of jobs. Do you need me to go hunt those down for you or do you remember?

If this is a contest between the TRUMP kids and Biden kids, TRUMP wins every time.

Find Something New!

What a sick video

file.php

At least lots of women out there WANT to be grabbed by Trump. Joe's own wife doesn't want grabbed by him. In fact, even the Democrats don't want Joe.

PSSST: Melania has slept in her own bedroom for YEARS. :D

Find Something New!
Well, Glove, we know the bitch in the video says that, now play us the actual video of Ivanka saying that.
Jealousy does funny things to a person's mind, as you exemplify. Maybe you just think that if I say Joe Biden snorts grasshoppers, then that must be true too!

Actually, it'd probably do him some good.

Besides, all your friends and you HAVE found something new to do! Pull any statues over today? I know there is a badass mean cop out there with your name sewn to his baton just waiting for ya.

Well Freak, I haven't been to Portland in a few weeks though it's only a 90 minute drive. If I do go, I won't be downtown after dark at present. Donald's secret police are kidnapping people off the streets, tossing them into unmarked vans, black bagging their heads for questioning and fracturing skulls with supposedly non-lethal munitions.

Personally, I ain't into authoritarian pricks like Dear Leader who sends federal troops to cities without asking first as a message to scary black folks and others who support the BLM movement.

Those of your ilk should move to Russia or Turkey. You'll love it there, and I'll be pleased to buy you a one way ticket. ;)
/—-/ Nothing secret about it. You’re just pizzed your Antifa heroes are being stopped.

Find Something New!

You should take her advice....Hating on Trump just because he has that (R) by his name isn't working, so do something else.

Here's the rub though; you're not that smart.

I would normally have an R before my name as well. But Rump ain't no Republican.

Find Something New!

You should take her advice....Hating on Trump just because he has that (R) by his name isn't working, so do something else.

I would normally have an R before my name as well. But Rump ain't no Republican.

You're no republican either....His policies are nearly the same as Bubba Clintoon (minus the parade of bimbos), yet you liberoidal schmucks went to the mattresses for him, while Trump couldn't get anything right for you fucking freaks if he pointed out that the sun rises in the east.

Find Something New!

You're no republican either....His policies are nearly the same as Bubba Clintoon (minus the parade of bimbos), yet you liberoidal schmucks went to the mattresses for him, while Trump couldn't get anything right for you fucking freaks if he pointed out that the sun rises in the east.

I suggest you read the Republican Party Platform of 1956 and find out what a REAL Republican is about instead of your Party of the Rump. In 1956, the GOP lived up to it's Grand Old Party moniker. You want to make America Great, become a real republican. But you won't.

Who better to give advice about working than a person who never had to work a job a day in her privileged life?

Forum List

Back