In defense of Ivanka Trump's advice that the unemployed "find something new"

Find Something New!
Well, Glove, we know the bitch in the video says that, now play us the actual video of Ivanka saying that.
Jealousy does funny things to a person's mind, as you exemplify. Maybe you just think that if I say Joe Biden snorts grasshoppers, then that must be true too!

Actually, it'd probably do him some good.

Besides, all your friends and you HAVE found something new to do! Pull any statues over today? I know there is a badass mean cop out there with your name sewn to his baton just waiting for ya.

Find Something New!

*Sure do love me these Lincoln Project ads :D

What a sick video

If it wasn't sick, Mac, it just wouldn't be Leftist. They would all kill to be Ivanka, and the dirty secret is that if they had her looks and money, they wouldn't be no sweet loving angel like her, you know they would all be tyrant leather-wearing fat tattooed lesbo bitches hell on wheels eating greasy chicken with green hair.

Find Something New!
Well, Glove, we know the bitch in the video says that, now play us the actual video of Ivanka saying that.
Jealousy does funny things to a person's mind, as you exemplify. Maybe you just think that if I say Joe Biden snorts grasshoppers, then that must be true too!

Besides, all your friends and you HAVE found something new to do! Pull any statues over today? I know there is a badass mean cop out there with your name sewn to his baton just waiting for ya.

Well Freak, I haven't been to Portland in a few weeks though it's only a 90 minute drive. If I do go, I won't be downtown after dark at present. Donald's secret police are kidnapping people off the streets, tossing them into unmarked vans, black bagging their heads for questioning and fracturing skulls with supposedly non-lethal munitions.

Personally, I ain't into authoritarian pricks like Dear Leader who sends federal troops to cities without asking first as a message to scary black folks and others who support the BLM movement.

Those of your ilk should move to Russia or Turkey. You'll love it there, and I'll be pleased to buy you a one way ticket. ;)

Who would care about anything Ivanka trump says? Seriously.

Your knuckles are dragging again

Why would anyone listen to what this one has to say? She is a no-account. Daddy wants to take her to bed but he can't, so she's got Jared to screw. why are Americans involved in her filthy shenanigans. Schooled by melania maybe.;

You're one sick puppy. And a total misogynist. When you get into the sick shit you're spewing about incest, you can count me out

Find Something New!

What a sick video

If it wasn't sick, Mac, it just wouldn't be Leftist. They would all kill to be Ivanka, and the dirty secret is that if they had her looks and money, they wouldn't be no sweet loving angel like her, you know they would all be tyrant leather-wearing fat tattooed lesbo bitches hell on wheels eating greasy chicken with green hair.

The Lincoln Project consists of REPUBLICANS. Oops :rolleyes:

Your knuckles are dragging again
She is a no-account. Daddy wants to take her to bed but he can't
Stop drooling so much, Listerina! You can't have her, you can't afford her. As far as no accounts her daddy wants to take to bed, it never seems to have stopped Bill.

Unlike Hillary, at least she puts out.

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 12.09.58 PM.png

Find Something New!

Well Freak, I haven't been to Portland in a few weeks though it's only a 90 minute drive. If I do go, I won't be downtown after dark at present. Donald's secret police are kidnapping people off the streets, tossing them into unmarked vans, black bagging their heads for questioning and fracturing skulls with supposedly non-lethal munitions.

Personally, I ain't into authoritarian pricks like Dear Leader who sends federal troops to cities without asking first as a message to scary black folks and others who support the BLM movement.

Those of your ilk should move to Russia or Turkey. You'll love it there, and I'll be pleased to buy you a one way ticket. ;)
Please go.............LOL

Put a Pig n the blanket bumper sticker on your prius.........they will give you special treatement.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Find Something New!

I assume this is an attempted gotcha moment for the whole "learn to code" thing. The difference is that Trump isn't trying to destroy the industries that are changing, and thus the labor requirements are reducing. The current situation is caused by an act of God, not by an act of Progressives like the attempted destruction of the coal industry.

One is a natural event, the other is a man made policy condition.

I haven't been to Portland in a few weeks though it's only a 90 minute drive.
Hitchhiking getting harder and harder I hear.

I won't be downtown after dark at present. Donald's secret police are kidnapping people off the streets
I always figured you for a yellow gutless coward that cuts and runs when your friends need you the most.

I won't be downtown after dark at present. Donald's secret police are kidnapping people off the streets
I always figured you for a yellow gutless coward that cuts and runs when your friends need you the most.

Meh, I don't hang with the anarchists from Oakland and Seattle who are pouring into Portland right now to fuck stuff up and make the thousands of peaceful protesters look bad. Of course, Donnie's secret police really don't care. They'll kidnap pretty much anyone standing on a street corner wearing a BLM tee shirt.

Meh, I don't hang with the anarchists from Oakland and Seattle who are pouring into Portland right now to fuck stuff up and make the thousands of peaceful protesters look bad. Of course, Donnie's secret police really don't care. They'll kidnap pretty much anyone standing on a street corner wearing a BLM tee shirt.
So.....if you see a MAGA hat do you go green and turn into the Hulk and shit like that........

Forum List

Back