In defense of Ivanka Trump's advice that the unemployed "find something new"

Cool if true. I support them also

Of course you do. You have the same agendas, to take our country down. Hungary considers Soros a terrorist and threw him out of their country. They are smarter than you...

No, our agenda is to take the country BACK - From a self-dealing authoritarian prick. Otherwise, the American Experiment is dead.

No, our agenda is to take the country BACK - From a self-dealing authoritarian prick. Otherwise, the American Experiment is dead

Yeah, he's a peach. Did you help him take back England too?
In the UK, Soros is known as "the man who broke the Bank of England" in 1992. Along with other currency speculators, he borrowed pounds, and then sold them, helping to drive down the price of sterling on currency markets and ultimately forcing the UK to crash out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.

And Hungary is still smarter than you. Maybe you should help old George take Hungary back too...

Here is an example, Hunter Biden never worked in the energy sector before, but decided to start something new. He was able to make a great career move, making about 80K per month. If he can do it, so can we.

Cool if true. I support them also

Of course you do. You have the same agendas, to take our country down. Hungary considers Soros a terrorist and threw him out of their country. They are smarter than you...

No, our agenda is to take the country BACK - From a self-dealing authoritarian prick. Otherwise, the American Experiment is dead.

Yes, because tearing down public statues and assaulting Courthouses is all part of the "American Experiment"

Ivanka said, "
"Now, as a result of Covid, people need to, unfortunately, in some cases learn a completely new skill," said Trump on Tuesday during the launch. "But that is also an opportunity to be put on for a new trajectory for themselves and their lives and we want to facilitate that connection back to the workforce and make it as smooth as possible."
As a Joe Biden supporter, I would like to say that it is very unfair for people to criticize Ivanka Trump for telling the unemployed to find a new work path.
Joe Biden told coal workers to learn how to code.
Ivanka Trump is it simply echoing Joe on this one. And Joe was right.
She made sense.
Like Joe.
When the US became a monarchy ? FFS the whole family is is in this. I feel as if I'm in Jordan or Thalaind.

Forum List

Back