If Trump has his property seized, he will seize the WH in 2024. Over 22,000 New Yorkers will be made unemployed.

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires
This is a bullshit talking point.

Businesses and properties can be bought and sold without terminating the operations permanently. Happens all the time.

When a movie theater is sold... do you think they fire everyone then try to find all new people? Use your head.

This is a bullshit talking point.

Businesses and properties can be bought and sold without terminating the operations permanently. Happens all the time.

When a movie theater is sold... do you think they fire everyone then try to find all new people? Use your head.
So you are suggesting the government nationalizes Trumps businesses?

i'm so sick of these people i want to vomit all over them
Don't allow the illegitimates of the loyal opposition get you down. Treat yourself to a 6-month membership to the nearest workout gymn. It will help you get through the man's cruelty to man political balderdash, and you will feel better after a gentle but sufficient workout. Don't overdo to the point of having a heart attack if you are up in years. Some gymn businesses have health-conscious sport assistants. And get your physician's permission first.

So you are suggesting the government nationalizes Trumps businesses?
No, and I have no idea how you got there from anything I said.

If Trump decides to terminate operations when he doesn't have to do so, then his employees can whine to him.

If they have to find other jobs because their boss is a serial felon who turns everything he touches to shit, then they can whine to him.

Its only that many elected politicians stink to high heaven and are not even investigated. Menendez should be gone. That may mean one less Prog until election day and we cannot have that. I can see how dictators come to power replacing dictators.

Every politician in this country is thoroughly investigated by lots of public watchdog groups, and by their political opponents.

The real problem is that it's the politicians that make the laws and determine what is and what is not illegal - and how they can squirm out if they are investigated and charged. It's a total fox watching the hen house situation.

With a legal system that's designed to favor the wealthy, any well-funded politician can get away with anything (As Trump seems to be proving).

Every politician in this country is thoroughly investigated by lots of public watchdog groups, and by their political opponents.

The real problem is that it's the politicians that make the laws and determine what is and what is not illegal - and how they can squirm out if they are investigated and charged. It's a total fox watching the hen house situation.

With a legal system that's designed to favor the wealthy, any well-funded politician can get away with anything (As Trump seems to be proving).
Trump got away with paying his loan back to the bank, and the bank is happy with the $100 million they made off the deal.

This is how business is conducted at the high levels, and nobody has ever been prosecuted by the state when there’s no victim and no damages. This was a case of a witch in search of a crime to pin on her target, and this was the best she could come up with

And don’t even get me started on the $400 million bond. Madoff bilked 40,000 investors out of billions of dollars and had a $10 million bond. But of course he wasn’t a Republican running for president.

Trump got away with paying his loan back to the bank, and the bank is happy with the $100 million they made off the deal.

This is how business is conducted at the high levels, and nobody has ever been prosecuted by the state when there’s no victim and no damages. This was a case of a witch in search of a crime to pin on her target, and this was the best she could come up with

And don’t even get me started on the $400 million bond. Madoff bilked 40,000 investors out of billions of dollars and had a $10 million bond. But of course he wasn’t a Republican running for president.
Madoff wasn't stupid enough to run for President.

Imagine the ads Trump can run, "I lost my property to stand up for you. While those who haven't created a job in their lives looked to destroy me for political gain".

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires.

Regardless of the Marxists on this and other sites for whom history is a subject they avoided in school, this is about as UnAmerican as it gets.

View attachment 922105
He’s standing up for nobody but himself.

I do like the veiled Bobby Newport threat though. Almost as funny.

Address the point:

Madoff: bilked 40,000 investors of billions of dollars - $10 million bond
Trump: no victim. no damages - $400 million bond
Folks...

Keep in mind that this moron to whom I’m responding says she has a graduate degree.

I have a graduate degree

I’m a Phi Beta Kappa graduate with a high IQ.
And she is comparing the bail that Madoff posted--$10M to the appeal bond that Trump was ordered to pay after a judgment was made against him.

It would seem that someone who has watched Matlock knows more than she does....because they do.

Address the point:

Madoff: bilked 40,000 investors of billions of dollars - $10 million bond
Trump: no victim. no damages - $400 million bond

Apparently, Madoff had better lawyers.

That's what Trump gets for stiffing his lawyers - he gets shitty lawyers.

There's no place in the American legal system for comparing cases like you're doing. Otherwise, cases against rich white kids would be compared to poor black kids. The entire system would fall apart!

Any trial before the November election would be election interference.
clkb2dyfuirc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back