In case you had any doubts left about Dims and Libs

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
With this current invasion on our southern border, if any of you still had the slightest bit of doubt left where Dims and or libs stand, it's plain as day now as you read the many threads on this subject.

Every single post, in every single thread, these people rush in to protect and make excuses for those who ignore our laws, as they sneak across our border in a show of complete disrespect for not only our laws as a sovereign nation, but they disrespect those who are waiting in line trying to LEGALLY become American citizens.

Let's face it, Dims and libs don't even believe we should have a border in the first place.

All of us who believe in our right to live in a nation of borders, need to one and for all get it through our heads that the Dimocrat party, will never do anything but work for the illegal's interest, instead of the interest of American citizens.

There is no doubt whatsoever, that Republican politicians, are just as guilty, but, and it's a big BUT, there is a big difference between the two parties on this issue.

With the Republican party, the people themselves are firmly against illegal immigration, and want deportation in most all cases.

With Dims, not only are the politicians against any kind of deportation, but the people themselves who make up the party are against it.

So, once and for all you must conclude, that if you vote for a Dim, whether it be your local school board, city councilor, or all the way to the president and every position in between, you will be voting for someone who will NEVER be for strong borders, and any kind of deportation.

A Republican on the other hand, and although they piss us off all the time, are much more likely to be on your side on this issue. Sure, there are the Republican business owners who want the slave labor, but still, the vast majority of those who make up the party, the moms and pops, are against illegal immigration, and stand for strong borders !!!

These are the people you must side with on this issue, or this country is doomed forever !!!

Silly lying ass. President Obama has deported far more illegals than President Bush ever did. You guys are all noise and no action. From 9-11 to 2006 you had the votes to do whatever you wanted. You did nothing.

Silly lying ass. President Obama has deported far more illegals than President Bush ever did. You guys are all noise and no action. From 9-11 to 2006 you had the votes to do whatever you wanted. You did nothing.

yeah, yeah, we keep hearing that I am going to have to check the facts on that one. Meanwhile there is a man made humanitarian disaster a the border the liberal left, who is in control, can only point fingers. But then again with the magnitude of this cluster it is no wonder. The US government is in the business of human trafficking and the liberal left just blames someone else.

As I mentioned if you would have taken the time to read, it's more the people who make up the parties, that the politicians themselves.
With Dims, it's the people who make up the party itself, the Dim voters in other words.
You dickwads have no problem with illegals sneaking in, at least with Republican voters, you have an overwhelming majority who are for strong borders, and who would deport illegals if left up to them.

With this issue, I've seen the enemy, and the enemy are libs and Dims.

You invite more in, you usher more out.

Since 2008 you had Obama. And he has done what exactly? :dunno:

The United States: Not so great since 2008.

yeah, yeah, we keep hearing that I am going to have to check the facts on that one. Meanwhile there is a man made humanitarian disaster a the border the liberal left, who is in control, can only point fingers. But then again with the magnitude of this cluster it is no wonder. The US government is in the business of human trafficking and the liberal left just blames someone else.

Yeah, yeah, and we'll have to check the facts on that lie. And, it's a fact that Obama has deported far more illegals...of course, you're not going to hear that on Faux News, so you will remain uninformed....:lol:

Without borders, there is no nation, a nation cannot exist without borders.

With a nation, there is no Constitution, as a social contract by the People of Nation, requires a nation.

This is the easiest path to eradicating the Constitution.

Citizen: "I'm an American, I have Constitutional Rights!"
LEO/Judge "What is an American?"
Citizen: "Someone who is a Citizen of the United States!"
LEO/Judge "Where is the United States???"
Citizen: "The territory within it's boundaries!"
LEO/Judge "I agree, but where are it's boundaries?"
Citizen: "I don't know!"
LEO/Judge "Neither do I, I think they are here..."
Citizen: "No, as recently as 2016 they were here..."
LEO/Judge "BUt it's 2021 now, there's really no way of telling."
Citizen: "Yeah, but I'm a still a Citizen of the US, here's my ID"
LEO/Judge "YOu only get your rights in you're in US territory, this might be a foregin jursidction, since we can't determine the borders, whehter or not you're a citizen of the US is irrevalent."
Citizen: "Well the border is clearly here on this map from 2014, I don't know of any law/treaty that altered them."
LEO/Judge "But there's no agency or government is this region now that recognizes itself as part of the US, and you comitted the crime here. Kneel and prepare to be executed."
Citizen: *Citizen shot in back of head*

Yeah, yeah, and we'll have to check the facts on that lie. And, it's a fact that Obama has deported far more illegals...of course, you're not going to hear that on Faux News, so you will remain uninformed....:lol:

And again, that has nothing to do with the people who identify as Dimocrat's. For the tenth time let me repeat, The people themselves who vote for Dims, are all for giving amnesty to every illegal in this country.

I'm talking about YOU, the Dim, not Obama, not Boehner, not any politician.

Forum List

Back