In a STUNNER of a Vote - GOP Votes Against Lowering Gas Prices/Price Gouging

Brandon wants to BE Jimmy Carter.

Here you go:

The Last Refuge

Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan Outlines Details of Biden Administration Actions to Block U.S. Oil Production

May 20, 2022 | Sundance

Excerpt:

During a Senate Energy Committee hearing, Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan gives a list of actions taken by the Biden administration in the past three weeks to block U.S. oil production.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm stated during the hearing that the Biden administration was doing everything possible to increase oil production and supply in the United States. Senator Sullivan quotes the actions of the Biden administration in the last three weeks which are exactly the opposite of the energy secretary claims. WATCH (3 minutes):

LINK

I remember those days
Me too...It was horrible....You could only get gas on odd or even days depending on what number your license plates last number was, then go out and wait in long lines like that all freaking day only to get to the pump and have them be out of gas...

These progressives doing this today, should pay a heavy price.

Me too...It was horrible....You could only get gas on odd or even days depending on what number your license plates last number was, then go out and wait in long lines like that all freaking day only to get to the pump and have them be out of gas...

These progressives doing this today, should pay a heavy price.
Not to mention we had 454 block engines too. Hours to get a few gallons.

Caused the creation if the oil reserves. Biden is draining them again

So the dems could and would use this new power to go after those that don't donate or help out the pols and their agenda/families which would put the cost of those in the energy business higher pushing prices up higher for consumers along with cutting supply which would also push up fuel prices?
Sorry, I have no use for your paranoid delusions and fantasies. Peddle them elsewhere.

Here you go:

The Last Refuge

Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan Outlines Details of Biden Administration Actions to Block U.S. Oil Production

May 20, 2022 | Sundance

Excerpt:

During a Senate Energy Committee hearing, Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan gives a list of actions taken by the Biden administration in the past three weeks to block U.S. oil production.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm stated during the hearing that the Biden administration was doing everything possible to increase oil production and supply in the United States. Senator Sullivan quotes the actions of the Biden administration in the last three weeks which are exactly the opposite of the energy secretary claims. WATCH (3 minutes):

LINK
Well, since the data shows he is full of shit, I will go with: he is full of shit. Sorry. Good luck in your cherry picking, though. By the way, desperately searching for cherry picked blogs and opinions you never read to support a pet talking point you adopted long ago is embarrassing, intellectual fraud.

Well, since the data shows he is full of shit, I will go with: he is full of shit. Sorry. Good luck in your cherry picking, though. By the way, desperately searching for cherry picked blogs and opinions you never read to support a pet talking point you adopted long ago is embarrassing, intellectual fraud.

You presented ZERO counterpoint to the presentation thus you have NOTHING.

I know he is correct because what he is claiming has been in the news elsewhere.

Since you are now mostly bile and shit in every post I get from you I decided to put YOU on ignore.

Bye little angry child.

ou presented ZERO counterpoint to the presentation thus you have NOTHING.
No counterpoint is needed. He made some claims, I said the data trumps his claims. The number of permits, the number of new wells, the oil production. All of it.

You always do this. You post opinions you are too intellectually incapable of articulating on your own. I say they are bullshit. You start bleeding from your wherever and say I have nothing, after presenting exactly as much evidence as you. You're like a child.

Trump

Putin

Hoarders

Greedy Oil Companies

American citizens - price gougers

For a 'the buck stops here' guy, Biden is setting a records for blaming others

:p

It's a stupid bill. Oil companies don't control the price of oil
You're correct.....it's the Biden policies which have reduced our refining output via the Green Weenie movement.
Yg8a7ia.jpg

not all of the price of gas is due to the price of oil
See the above post.....^^^^^^

No counterpoint is needed. He made some claims, I said the data trumps his claims. The number of permits, the number of new wells, the oil production. All of it.

When did you post that data? I certainly haven't seen it.

You always do this. You post opinions you are too intellectually incapable of articulating on your own. I say they are bullshit. You start bleeding from your wherever and say I have nothing, after presenting exactly as much evidence as you. You're like a child.

You always prove that you're an imbecile who doesn't know what he's talking about.

It was against their political interests.
Republicans will complain about gas prices, but when I suggest No Mow May, they refuse to participate.

Yale University has estimated that the United States uses more than 600 million gallons of gas to mow and trim lawns each year

How much is 600 million gallons x $5 a gallon?

If Republicans want to save, they can find ways to cut back, but they won't.

We just voted to crackdown on price gouging at gas stations and every single republican voted no.

The Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act would give the President the power to issue an Energy Emergency Declaration that would make it unlawful to increase gasoline and home energy fuel prices in an excessive or exploitative manner.

A bill to help against Price Gouging and corporations cutting the "little guy" by messing with oil and gas prices in the country was voted "Nay" by every House GOP member.

These are the same folks who go to any camera they can find and complain about gas prices. Thoughts?

EDIT: Full Bill (thanks to Kosh)

Easy to do when you have an actual grasp of economics.

Republicans will complain about gas prices, but when I suggest No Mow May, they refuse to participate.

Yale University has estimated that the United States uses more than 600 million gallons of gas to mow and trim lawns each year

How much is 600 million gallons x $5 a gallon?

If Republicans want to save, they can find ways to cut back, but they won't.
That comes to about 3 gallons per household. I never even used 1 gallon of gas to mow my lawn all year, moron..

Forum List

Back