Not Again...Madison Cawthorn foes who published a damaging nude video launch campaign to 'fire' Lauren Boebert

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i did oppo research on her myself. didn't find anything. she once pointed a gun as a joke at an employee at her restaurant after he said he was voting for Obama. WCW wrestler Stan Lane is probably her real father (not a joke, check the press)...there's not much else...will be interested if anything comes out

Why not just let her open her trap and say something to shoot herself in the foot? That's pretty much what happened to Cawthorn. People like her can't help it. It's who they are. And if her constituents are OK with it, so be it.
I wouldn't waste my time trying to bring any Republican down. I want their ignorance, bigotry, ineptness, and corruption on full display.

yea my job was to find something in her past that brings her down

8yv09hfc69n11.jpg

i did oppo research on her myself. didn't find anything. she once pointed a gun as a joke at an employee at her restaurant after he said he was voting for Obama. WCW wrestler Stan Lane is probably her real father (not a joke, check the press)...there's not much else...will be interested if anything comes out

Is she in a mans underwear?

The leftist, woke commies aint playing around. You better be clean as jesus or they'll destroy you.

These people are evil to the core.

If you believe in your country over the entirity of central America living within its borders then they'll also destroy you.

If you got drunk as a teen or did anything wrong they'll destroy you.

How about this… She’s a woman. Women shouldn’t be involved in politics. How’s that for dirt on Boebert?
Sadly, you're right. Woman are behind this wokeness crap and the emotional illogical crap that plagues our politics and educational system. Honestly look at voting patterns and who they vote for and what they support. Woman vote 60% for rats and the more educated they're the more likely they're to be woke as all hell. We'd be far better off if only men voted and that is the cold truth. These harpies like the governor of New york, Oregon and Michigan are about as nasty and screwed in the head as is possible without bursting into fire.

I aint saying that Boebert or MTG aren't on our side but they're a small minority of a sex that mostly rules by emotions.

Forum List

Back