In a Better Day Pitchforks and Torches Would Be in Use

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:

Coming from the same state where the Republican facist....err ruling body...err...establishment forced people to go to the polls to vote in the middle of a pandemic...and it's not turning out well...DUH!
And again, the faux outrage is just precious....Liberty...Freedom...The Constitution....meh..who gives a shit if people get sick and die.

Coming from the same state where the Republican facist....err ruling body...err...establishment forced people to go to the polls to vote in the middle of a pandemic...and it's not turning out well...DUH!
And again, the faux outrage is just precious....Liberty...Freedom...The Constitution....meh..who gives a shit if people get sick and die.
That’s why we’re not going to be voting in November. Trump gets 4 more years.
It’s for the children.

1984.jpg

Forced people to go vote? Lol
You dumbass

You dumbass

I see you've failed to keep up with current events haven't you?
Wisconsin proves it: Republicans will sacrifice voters' health to keep power | David Daley

You dumbass

Wisconsin proves it: Republicans will sacrifice voters' health to keep power | David Daley
It doesnt surprise me you dont comprehend simple english

You dumbass

Who’s David Daley and why’s his opinion any different than every other USMB poster?

You dumbass

Who’s David Daley and why’s his opinion any different than every other USMB poster?

Because he isn't the only one saying it.

Well, the Great Experiment was fun while it lasted. I’m glad to at least have memories of Liberty
Video shows officers giving Wisconsin mom a warning for allowing daughter to play at neighbor’s house during ‘stay at home’ order

heres a post for u. lol

BREAKING NEWS: PROOF OF GENERAL FLYNN’S INNOCENCE

You dumbass

Because he isn't the only one saying it.
So a bunch of people say the earth is flat.

Forum List

Back