Cuomo orders NYC subway trains sanitized every night

On April 29.

No further commentary required.

Mass transit right now is empty. My car got hit while parked Sunday morning, so to shop i gotta take a bus to get to a supermarket. I was worried about other people on the bus, but i have watched 7-8 of them go by the past few days and there are like 3-4 people on them.

The issue will be when the orders start getting lifted, and sanitizing once a day won't prevent people from spreading the infection.

Yeah, I rode the NYC subways in the 90's and 00's. You wouldn't have wanted to even think about what was sitting or standing in the place that you were in. :)
That being said, we worried about the spit and snot of the latest occupant that was on the rail, the seat, or the pole that we were against. But a virus that could kill you? Didn't even cross our minds.
So sanitizing is a good thing.

On April 29.

There's a job opportunity for you.
I already work there cleaning subway cars. Here’s a video of me at work.

China built BIG UV light cleaning spaces to park their trains in for cleaning. Couple big portables go inside. . Cuts manpower and time.

On April 29.

Well that's just fucking great! Run those stinking poorly ventilated subways 7 days a week, reduce the schedules to insure that "essential workers" pack together like sardines and then after you have created the vehicle of death for your city and kill off 10s of thousands and THEN you start sanitizing the trains! De Blasio and Cuomo should be fired tomorrow.

On April 29.

Well then, good for you. Not that I'm surprised, tho.

On April 29.

Its only been 4 months... What took him so long?

Why didnt DeBlasio order this?
De Blasio and Cuomo need to fry for this.

On April 29.

He could be Obama's son?

On April 29.

Did you see this shit omg LOL!!

1588266928512.png

Yeah, I rode the NYC subways in the 90's and 00's. You wouldn't have wanted to even think about what was sitting or standing in the place that you were in. :)
That being said, we worried about the spit and snot of the latest occupant that was on the rail, the seat, or the pole that we were against. But a virus that could kill you? Didn't even cross our minds.
So sanitizing is a good thing
Yes. For the very first person every day that touches a pole or seat or railing on the subway they will be
relatively safe. For everyone after that? Not so much!

Sorry but that's moronic leftist thinking that Commissar Cuomo can protect everyone from harm. He can't! The gesture is pointless, aside from weak minded PR and giving someone a job,

Last edited:
On April 29.

How does cleaning trains at night stop the transmission of viruses to millions of people during the day? Is chomo retarded

Forum List

Back