Impeachment talk is 'a scam started by Democrats at the White House'

This thread isn't getting much activity.

I think that's because the multitude on the USMB right that has been for years constantly talking up and calling for impeachment of Obama are scrupulously avoiding it.

We're going to pretend now that all those calls for impeachment never happened, because it's a better story to say that it's a Democrat scam? classic RW nuttery.

Are you saying that FoxNews has never done an impeachment story in the last five years?
That Limbaugh and Hannity do not bring up the subject?
That Palin, Bachmann and a host of Republican tinhorn legislators do not bring it up?
That impeachment is not being brought up by Republicans in town halls?

Just because the so called "leaders" of the party know better doesn't mean it is not a hot topic on the right

I think that's because the multitude on the USMB right that has been for years constantly talking up and calling for impeachment of Obama are scrupulously avoiding it.

We're going to pretend now that all those calls for impeachment never happened, because it's a better story to say that it's a Democrat scam? classic RW nuttery.

WOW! The far left loves to project what they do best. " calls for (far left lies) never happened"

Go figure!

The far left does not understand context much less anything else.

The far left is one the claiming that the "law" suit is a prelude to impeachment. That is the context.

Begging for buckolas the slimebuckets at the Home of the Whopper aka the White House are trying to drum up cash under the pretext that Obama will be impeached.

Boehner has it nailed. The liberals lie, lie, lie, lie and lie some more.

House or Representatives won't move to impeach, Boehner told reporters

He said talk of impeachment is an election-year fundraising ploy launched by the White House itself to help Democrats in November

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee send a fundraising email on Monday asking for money to fend off impeachment threats

Tea party Republicans have hoped for the gutsy move from Capitol Hill

Democrats control the US Senate, which would have to convict the president of 'high crimes' or 'misdemeanors' to remove him from office

Yes indeedy. The left wing money grubbers are lying to drive their base to donate. Another day another lie from the looney left.

article-2709881-201AC2B900000578-177_636x728.jpg

Impeachment talk is 'a scam started by Democrats' says John Boehner | Mail Online

another strawman argument by obama

Of course in a general sense one finds going back thru history there have been opposition members to a sitting President who want______________________ (fill in the blank) impeached.

That's not the issue here. I realize the vast majority of our resident left wing whackos are pathological liars and wouldn't recognize the truth if it walked up to them and smacked them upside the head so their opinions, trolling and deflections are consequently a waste of space in a thread.

This thread is strictly based on the simple fact that because they have no other drum to beat, Democrats are trying to use the fear and loathing of impeachment of Obama to raise funds for the midterms.

of course they are freakin

the current situation looks like

it will end up 53-47

Hell why not. These fuck tards call Repuilbicans on here ignore everything else a Republican does. Why not this.

Except for the fact that you have all these Republicans on video calling for the impeachment of the President. Why would anyone think that Repubs have called for the impeachment of the President?

Good god you Republicans are STUPID.

Wonkette hits it nicely:

Well, okay then. All those IMPEACH! words you’ve been hearing since, oh, approximately January 2009 came from Democratic wordholes.

Heck, Republicans had never even heard the word “impeachment” until Obama started it and also he who smelt it dealt it and also your mom, because apparently we are all FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD.

You know what we have to do now, right, kids? Yes, we have to. We MUST squiggly-line flashback now. It is the law.
Rep. Louis Gohmert, who is a Republican:
When asked whether he would allow the government to default on its debt, Gohmert projected the responsibility for such circumstances onto Obama.
“No,” he said, “that would be an impeachable offense by the president.”
Sen. Tom Coburn, who is also a Republican:
I don’t have the legal background to know if that rises to high crimes and misdemeanor but I think they’re getting perilously close.
Rep. Steve King, also a Republican, huh, at a Republican clubhouse meeting ALL ABOUT I-wording the president:
[Impeachment is] the word that we don’t like to say in this committee, and I’m not about to utter here in this particular hearing.
King’s stoic refusal to say the I-word, even at the double super secret I-word committee meeting, was THEN, before Boehner said, “Nobody is talking about impeaching the president, stop saying that, cut it out, you guys, SERIOUSLY.” Does King have further, shinier, newer thoughts? He does!
“From my standpoint, if the president [enacts more executive actions], we need to bring impeachment hearings immediately before the House of Representatives. That’s my position and that’s my prediction,” Rep. Steve King (R-IA) told Breitbart.com over the weekend.
Aw, that’s nice. Guess King got over his I-wordphobia, but he didn’t actually say that, that never happened, no one is talking that way, Boehner said so!
Rep. Blake Farenthold, who is also a Republican, wow, this is getting weird, almost like some sort of trend or something:
If we were to impeach the president tomorrow, you could probably get the votes in the House of Representatives to do it.
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, can you guess what he is? CAN YOU?
“They purposefully and willfully misled the American people, and that’s unacceptable,” Chaffetz tells me. “It’s part of a pattern of deception.”
Behind the scenes, he says, House Republicans are frustrated by the White House’s evasiveness, and the calls for impeachment will likely increase.
And finally (for now), House Majority Whip Steve Scalise who is, well, you know. And he is totally NOT saying he will impeach the president wink wink wink wink wink WINK:
Wallace: Will you consider impeaching the president?
Scalise: [Many words, none of which are "no."]
Wallace: So if he overreaches again on executive action to defer more deportations, what will the House do?
Scalise: We made it clear we’re going to put options on the table to allow the House take legal action against the president when he overreaches his authority. [Many more words, none of which are "impeachment," but also none of which are "impeachment is off the table," like that time Speaker Nancy Pelosi was speaker and straight-up said "impeachment is off the table."]
Wallace: But Impeachment is off the table?
Scalise: [More words. Still, none of them are "no."]
Wallace: I’m asking you, sir.
Scalise: The White House will do anything they can to change the topic away from the president’s failed agenda. [Blah blah blah words meaningless words blah.]
But yeaaaaaaaah, Republicans don’t even want to talk about impeachment, no really, they do not, NO REALLY. (Except for Sarah Palin. She wants to talk about it all day every day forever and ever until she gets sick of talking about it and quits.) It’s just that mean ol’ Obama, the worst mom-jeans-wearing pushover tyrant in history, is MAKING them talk about it because he WANTS to be impeached. At least, that’s what the memo to all Republicans clearly said, because they are all falling in line to spread the gospel:
In an interview with conspiracy website WND (which has its own “Impeachment Store”), Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) told conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi that President Obama “wants us to impeach him now” because “his senior advisors believe that is the only chance the Democratic Party has to avoid a major electoral defeat. Evidently Obama believes impeachment could motivate the Democratic Party base to come out and vote.”

Read more: Republicans To Obama: Stop Impeaching Yourself! Stop Impeaching Yourself! | Wonkette

And no shit.

WND actually has an Impeachment Store.

lol_zpscaea4374.gif

Last edited:
Begging for buckolas the slimebuckets at the Home of the Whopper aka the White House are trying to drum up cash under the pretext that Obama will be impeached.

He said talk of impeachment is an election-year fundraising ploy launched by the White House itself to help Democrats in November

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee send a fundraising email on Monday asking for money to fend off impeachment threats

Democrats control the US Senate, which would have to convict the president of 'high crimes' or 'misdemeanors' to remove him from office

Yes indeedy. The left wing money grubbers are lying to drive their base to donate. Another day another lie from the looney left.

Impeachment talk is 'a scam started by Democrats' says John Boehner | Mail Online

First off, it's Republicans talking up Impeachment. And they've been doing this for quite some time.

Secondly, Boehner said he wouldn't shut down government. How'd that work out?

Third? it would be stupid to ignore Republican threats and not fund raise and/or inspire the base.

Hell why not. These fuck tards call Repuilbicans on here ignore everything else a Republican does. Why not this.

Except for the fact that you have all these Republicans on video calling for the impeachment of the President. Why would anyone think that Repubs have called for the impeachment of the President?

It's weird, but conservatives don't seem to care what they've said in the past and that it's recorded, they will still deny it.

Of course in a general sense one finds going back thru history there have been opposition members to a sitting President who want______________________ (fill in the blank) impeached.

That's not the issue here. I realize the vast majority of our resident left wing whackos are pathological liars and wouldn't recognize the truth if it walked up to them and smacked them upside the head so their opinions, trolling and deflections are consequently a waste of space in a thread.

This thread is strictly based on the simple fact that because they have no other drum to beat, Democrats are trying to use the fear and loathing of impeachment of Obama to raise funds for the midterms.

Democrats are capitalizing on the fact that Republicans want to impeach President Obama, that's all that is going on.

Two-thirds of Republicans support impeaching Obama

Correct.

That conservatives are too stupid to understand that they've exposed themselves politically isn't the fault of Democrats.

It's weird, but conservatives don't seem to care what they've said in the past and that it's recorded, they will still deny it.

We have these guys on the record calling for impeachment and still the party of personal responsibility blames the Dems

Wow. It is positively Orwellian the Right is now denying they have been demanding Obama's impeachment.

Of all the bizarro things they have said and done in recent years, this is right up there near the top.

I'm not kidding when I say they are schizophrenic.

Dissociative identity disorder

...accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

Last edited:

It's a scam, for sure. The RINOs want to get money from the right wing fringe - like the OP - thus they float the idea that the President has acted illegally and impeachment is on the table.

Rational and reasonable Americans won't stand for any more political theater, such as the bullshit we experienced during the Clinton years. What is true, the RINOs know it is a loser (because they are much smarter than the fringe); so we won't see any talk of impeachment after the November election.

One would think that the fringe would tire of being manipulated. I guess they believe doing and saying the same thing over and over will some day result in a different outcome. The RINOs are the leadership, and the fringe will vote for them anyway, for they are those President Lincoln had in mind when he stated, "you can fool some of the people, all of the time".

Forum List

Back