Impeaching Biden is as wise as Impeaching Trump or even Clinton:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
After reading the title all of you are foaming at the mouth to lecture me about how wrong I am and as usual when it is all over you will realize how correct I am.

Investigating and trying to Impeach Biden is pointless when you lack the Senate votes for Conviction and removal even if you get someone like Manchin to agree to Convict and Remove.

Also Trump Republicans you should remember you have a very thin majority lead and if you anger enough House Republicans that are non-Trump Republicans you could have a revolt in the House leading to Democrats having power or limiting the Trump Republicans enough to stop investigations.

You want revenge for Trump?

Ain’t happening!

So use your two years for something meaningful or don’t and discover you don’t have the votes to get rid of Biden and by some miracle you do pull it off, well you then have Giggles and tell you what you get what you deserve!

Quid Pro Pedo Joe Biden is a criminal piece of shit. He should be impeached.

And anyone in the Senate who disagrees should be kicked the fuck out of office. The evidence is overwhelming. He's right there on video confessing to his horrible crimes.

He should be impeached.
I would normally agree, however there is one very good reason I'm against impeaching Biden:
Kamala_Harris_AP_Image.jpg

Forum List

Back