Impeach Wray & Garland

It won't get them out on day one, which was your rambtarded claim.
Basically they will be out if they can't do their jobs..... because they are always in the hot seat answering for their seditious crimes....

How does he know what is in the boxes? The FBI even seized the menu from his birthday dinner! You want to 'splain that Loosy?
They were in his house. Is he going to pull the classic “those aren’t my top secret documents” line? No one believes that.

Those "top secret documents" were stored in a secure room. He doesn't know what they took because they never said!
You’re telling me Trump had top secret documents and he doesn’t even know what they’re about?

You think that’s better?

It’s worse. Way worse.

You’re telling me Trump had top secret documents and he doesn’t even know what they’re about?

You think that’s better?

It’s worse. Way worse.
Can you tell me every transaction in your checking account for the past 6 years?

You fucking amateurs have no clue about classified documents. I served 23 years in the Navy active duty and reserve. I also worked for the DoD for a year. The I worked for an Army contractor for 4 years. With all of that training and experience, I can assure you I have forgotten more about the topic than any of you limp dicks will ever know.

At one time, I held a TS/SCI clearance. I completed my last training in March 2022.

What are your bona fides?

You think that’s better?

It’s worse. Way worse.
Calm down... often things are classified as top secret and then are down graded because of a whole host of reasons a day later....
and I'm sure Trump didn't pack any boxes when he moved out....

Can you tell me every transaction in your checking account for the past 6 years?

You fucking amateurs have no clue about classified documents. I served 23 years in the Navy active duty and reserve. I also worked for the DoD for a year. The I worked for an Army contractor for 4 years. With all of that training and experience, I can assure you I have forgotten more about the topic than any of you limp dicks will ever know.

At one time, I held a TS/SCI clearance. I completed my last training in March 2022.

What are your bona fides?
Did you ever take TS/SCI papers home?

Not true. They provided an inventory of what they confiscated.
They who is they?.... did they include his passports in that list?....
if this was reversed all hell would be breaking loose.....

They who is they?.... did they include his passports in that list?....
if this was reversed all hell would be breaking loose.....

"They" are the FBI, rambtard. And no, it did not mention the passports.

I was never President of the United States.......

yet!
DID ANYONE ever take those docs out of the SCIF?? I fucking doubt it

Those "top secret documents" were stored in a secure room.
Yea...that door had real sturdy padlock on it.
I'd fucking remember nuclear secrets I took home

"They" are the FBI, rambtard. And no, it did not mention the passports.
Well it looks like the passports are missing.... this is a mess faun all kidding aside... this can't be allowed in America where the DOJ can be weaponized to take out who they deem to be political enemies....
Libertarian's should be marching in the streets....

Forum List

Back