Immigration... Whats wrong with the GOP?

Right wing bigotry stands in the way of sensible immigration reform .

liberal Dictionary:
===================================================
Sensible immigration reform - amnesty and open borders.
Right wing bigotry - enforcing the immigration laws already on the books.
Bripat - an overweight male who spends his nights trying to suck on his own ding dong, however he is not flexible enough.

The leftwing douche bag shows his true colors. It didn't take long before the veneer of polite respectability peeled away.

You reap what you sew, douche bag. I hope you enjoy it.
Take a joke...

Whatever, douche bag.

liberal Dictionary:

Not true .

But if you think you can round up evey illegal and catapult them into the Gulf of Mexico , you be crazy!
You and your ilk will be kicking and screaming to stop it every step of the way.

Yeah. Me and that pesky constitution.

liberal Dictionary:

Not true .

But if you think you can round up evey illegal and catapult them into the Gulf of Mexico , you be crazy!

Eisenhower deported millions in the early 1950's. And the only one talking about catapulting them into the Gulf of Mexico is you. And you apparently never heard of self deportation either. No, all you want is future Democrat voters. The only crazy is your solution, which is more of the same, and includes future millions of illegals.

I am, however, in favor of catapulting anti-American Progressives. To the Gulf, to anywhere.

We should put them to work building the wall.

liberal Dictionary:

Not true .

You and your ilk will be kicking and screaming to stop it every step of the way.

Yeah. Me and that pesky constitution.

Where does the Constitution prevent us from deporting illegals?

What is your plan ?

Round them up and out them in camps? What would that cost ?

Did you think of the affect on families ? The economy ?

Citizen mom n baby have illegal dad ripped away . They then go on welfare . How's that a good thing ?

Who said mom and baby can't go with him?

liberal Dictionary:

Not true .

Eisenhower deported millions in the early 1950's. And the only one talking about catapulting them into the Gulf of Mexico is you. And you apparently never heard of self deportation either. No, all you want is future Democrat voters. The only crazy is your solution, which is more of the same, and includes future millions of illegals.

I am, however, in favor of catapulting anti-American Progressives. To the Gulf, to anywhere.

Yeah they also imprisoned jap Americans . One of the biggest disgraceful moments in U.S. history .

Think of the logistics and expense of imprisoning all illegeals for YEARS as they wait for immigration hearings .

Left wing thirst for a never-ending stream of future Democrat voters is what prevents real immigration reform. And real reform isn't amnesty for millions of law breakers.

You do understand that illegals can't vote .

The word future needs to be highlighted here.

Given the fact some of our Democrat states are giving drivers licenses to illegals, how do we know illegals are not voting:

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

liberal Dictionary:

Not true .

Yeah they also imprisoned jap Americans . One of the biggest disgraceful moments in U.S. history .

Think of the logistics and expense of imprisoning all illegeals for YEARS as they wait for immigration hearings .

They don't need years to deport them, it didn't take Eisenhower all that long to deoprt millions,

It was your boy FDR with Japanese internment.

liberal Dictionary:

Not true .

They aren't going to put illegals in big camps, numskull. They'll have a short hearing and then be on a bus back to Mexico.

Left wing thirst for a never-ending stream of future Democrat voters is what prevents real immigration reform. And real reform isn't amnesty for millions of law breakers.

Given the fact some of our Democrat states are giving drivers licenses to illegals, how do we know illegals are not voting:

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Not what I was aiming at, though some illegals do vote.

But the poster didn't comprehend when I called them future Democrat voters, as fast track to citizenship is what the Progressive wet dream for "real" immigration reform is all about.

And just what is "immigration reform?" Immigration reform means changing our laws for people that are currently breaking them.

"immigration reform" is a code word for "amnesty." That's all it's ever been. The Dims knew they couldn't come right out and call for amnesty, so the invented the typical political euphemism.

There is a tremendous lack of vision in this country

Lack of vision? Nonsense. I had a vision today when I went to vote:

Everything at the polls was written in English and Spanish; even the ballots.

I like the old vision better: English only. And if you don't know our language, GTF out of my country and take your language with you.

The GOP is supposed to be the job friendly party that promotes free enterprise... When it comes to illegal immigration why is nobody proposing a way to create jobs and put 11 million immigrants to work? We have a tremendous opportunity to kickstart our industries and the workforce available to do it. Why not utilize it? Why does nobody explore this avenue instead of wasting years and billions of dollars fighting to send them back and shrink our economic potential?

They're not white

And just what is "immigration reform?" Immigration reform means changing our laws for people that are currently breaking them.

"immigration reform" is a code word for "amnesty." That's all it's ever been. The Dims knew they couldn't come right out and call for amnesty, so the invented the typical political euphemism.

And a fast-track to citizenship right behind amnesty.

The only real accounting of the cost of amnesty, over the life of all family members involved, was by Heritage. Price tag? $6000 billion.

Send them back. We don't need illegal immigrants.
We need immigrants that are legal, immigrants who bring jobs, innovation and spirits to our country, not a bunch of cheap labor or parasites who live on Tax payer dollars.

The GOP is supposed to be the job friendly party that promotes free enterprise... When it comes to illegal immigration why is nobody proposing a way to create jobs and put 11 million immigrants to work? We have a tremendous opportunity to kickstart our industries and the workforce available to do it. Why not utilize it? Why does nobody explore this avenue instead of wasting years and billions of dollars fighting to send them back and shrink our economic potential?

They are working. Go to any low income Hispanic community and you will see this. They don't sit around and cry the blues about no jobs. Very industrious people they are for the most part. Problem is, many do the jobs Americans were doing, but at a much lower wage. Even very wealthy people like meg whitman will opt for the low wage undocumented Hispanic over an American worker. This is what
Bernie Sanders doesn't understand, but a billionaire like Trump does understand, and he is raking in the votes because of it.

Not what I was aiming at, though some illegals do vote.

But the poster didn't comprehend when I called them future Democrat voters, as fast track to citizenship is what the Progressive wet dream for "real" immigration reform is all about.
I comprehended just fine... It was already stated and discussed earlier in the forum.

It's easily feasible, and not deporting them poses even bigger problems. For one, it allows 11 million more Democrats into the country, and that's the last thing we need. For another, it encourages more illegal immigration.

These people need to go back where they came from. There is simply no rational argument for allowing them to stay.
Hey an honest answer!!! Scared of never winning another election. First thing I've heard from a righty that makes sense!

Forum List

Back