Immigration... Whats wrong with the GOP?

I HAVE done the math,.. SS balance sheet has been out of whack in the RED since 2010. To the tune of about 10 to 18Bill per year.. A couple $$Bill per year from illegal folks who will NEVER COLLECT -- is worth gold. That much less of the US that China will never own..

The rest of the yearly SS bill (right now) is covered by income. Real cash..

Point is -- it IS a possible political motivation to KEEP these people here and get them under SS so that Congress and the Feds can keep ignoring this crisis that is ALREADY here. I wouldn't put it past them..
Funds from illegals go into an EST account, not SS. That is an Electronic Suspense File which includes non-matching SS numbers to last names which also includes women who married and failed to change their SS information and foreign workers, both legal or illegal. Immigrants and illegals can receive those monies in what are known as Totalization Agreements or if they are in PRUCOL status (think DACA, or Obamas Auntie and Uncle). All they have to show is that they used a particular number and their last name, so for you to claim they will NEVER COLLECT on that money is false as many can and will be able to.

Totalization Agreements

They will never claim it if they are never US citizens required to filed FICA. Doesn't matter what dark hole the accounting is in....

Might get something with a smart lawyer because the govt is that stupid..
They don't have to be US Citizens to claim SS, even Legal Permanent Residents can collect SS, anybody (including non-immigrant visa holders and illegals) that has worked in the US and has had SS taken out of a paycheck can either receive it back in their taxes via putting that info in their 1040 line 69, or they can receive SS benefits after earning and paying in a specified amount to SS.

We're not talking about Legal Permanent Residents -- are we? And if they are filing on ERRONEOUS SS numbers, that would require a very talented lawyer. If they are not LEGAL immigrants, they are not supposed to employed..

But I guess their "boss" who claims $280K a year on a landscaping biz as income is gonna start get audited a bunch more if he never files ANY ONEs' withholding ---- dontchathink???

Immigrants
If you're a non-citizen applying to enter the U.S., you must:

• Request a Social Security number card as part of your immigrant visa application; and
  • Be a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
If you're a refugee, we're sorry but you can't apply for a Social Security number card in your country of origin.

I HAVE done the math,.. SS balance sheet has been out of whack in the RED since 2010. To the tune of about 10 to 18Bill per year.. A couple $$Bill per year from illegal folks who will NEVER COLLECT -- is worth gold. That much less of the US that China will never own..

Point is -- it IS a possible political motivation to KEEP these people here and get them under SS so that Congress and the Feds can keep ignoring this crisis that is ALREADY here. I wouldn't put it past them..
Funds from illegals go into an EST account, not SS. That is an Electronic Suspense File which includes non-matching SS numbers to last names which also includes women who married and failed to change their SS information and foreign workers, both legal or illegal. Immigrants and illegals can receive those monies in what are known as Totalization Agreements or if they are in PRUCOL status (think DACA, or Obamas Auntie and Uncle). All they have to show is that they used a particular number and their last name, so for you to claim they will NEVER COLLECT on that money is false as many can and will be able to.

Totalization Agreements

They will never claim it if they are never US citizens required to filed FICA. Doesn't matter what dark hole the accounting is in....

Might get something with a smart lawyer because the govt is that stupid..
They don't have to be US Citizens to claim SS, even Legal Permanent Residents can collect SS, anybody (including non-immigrant visa holders and illegals) that has worked in the US and has had SS taken out of a paycheck can either receive it back in their taxes via putting that info in their 1040 line 69, or they can receive SS benefits after earning and paying in a specified amount to SS.

We're not talking about Legal Permanent Residents -- are we? And if they are filing on ERRONEOUS SS numbers, that would require a very talented lawyer. If they are not LEGAL immigrants, they are not supposed to employed..

But I guess their "boss" who claims $280K a year on a landscaping biz as income is gonna start get audited a bunch more if he never files ANY ONEs' withholding ---- dontchathink???
Do you not comprehend what I stated? Let me repeat it for you: They don't have to be US Citizens to claim SS, even Legal Permanent Residents can collect SS, anybody (including non-immigrant visa holders and illegals) that has worked in the US and has had SS taken out of a paycheck can either receive it back in their taxes via putting that info in their 1040 line 69, or they can receive SS benefits after earning and paying in a specified amount to SS.

Legal immigrants aren't suppose to be employed? Why can't legal immigrants get employment especially when they do receive an SS number? Visa holders (immigrant and non-immigrant) only need an A number to work for which they apply for. You don't seem to know that much about immigration or the laws it entails. Illegals purchase their SS card at local flea markets or from friends.

You don't seem to know much about business either. I own a Landscape business, I make about $220K a year, after deductions I clear about $80K, my employees are either brought in via employment agency or they are Independent Contractors. The only thing that causes audits are red flags on tax forms, which are improper deductions, and flat out mathematical mistakes.

Last edited:
Immigrants
If you're a non-citizen applying to enter the U.S., you must:

• Request a Social Security number card as part of your immigrant visa application; and
  • Be a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
If you're a refugee, we're sorry but you can't apply for a Social Security number card in your country of origin.
This is for nothing more than immigrants, i.e. persons that are legally immigrating to the US which are specific visas, not for non-immigrant visa workers or foreign student visas which must apply for an A number. Immigrants don't have to apply with their visa application, they can apply once they get here also. LPR's apply once they receive their GC, until then they use an A number.

As your paragraph shows, refugees must wait until they get to the US to apply for work authorization via an A number.

SSA - POMS: RM 10211.420 - Employment Authorization for Non-immigrants - 09/24/2014

Last edited:

How is China involved in this?

Forum List

Back