Imagine an America Based Upon Classic Conservative Principles

The EPA is vital. Imagine the air and water without it. Imagine what industry would do if they could. They'd pollute everything.
There are other ways to control pollution with creating massive stifling bureaucracies.

That's why countries like china thrive is because they stick to their guns, they are tough, level headed, they react to problems and think ahead instead of just dealing with things as they come, they stick to their principals, and they do whats best for their country.

Now, I'm not saying china or communism is good, it isn't, but if America had their train of though and conviction but applied it to what made America great originally we would still be a powerhouse.

But we have become a bunch of pussy ass bitches that care more about feelings and a government that now only cares about it's parties own interests instead of working for the best interests of the country. We don't solve problems, we just slap on band aids.

We need the tough people who will make tough choices in order to make America great. But we don't have that now, we have people who only care about their personal political and financial gain, and they worry about what to rename something so no one gets their feelings hurt.

We need people who love america and love what makes us such a great country, but has the will, tenacity, conviction and determination china and Russia have and apply those traits to American values.

I know what is best for me better than the government does.

My town knows what is better for it than the federal government does.

A state knows what is best for the state than the federal government does.

The federal government should be intruding on our lives as little as possible. Enemy invasion, getting my mail from Point A to Point B, interstate commerce, you know a bunch of garbage propaganda

CApitalism cured those problems, not government.
baloney..... we have those problems still because government has not fixed them as they have in every other modern country for crying out loud LOL. health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure ID card to end illegal immigration. we have none of that. great job keep voting for that... and after 40 years of GOP give away to the rich we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere. great job

That's why countries like china thrive is because they stick to their guns, they are tough, level headed, they react to problems and think ahead instead of just dealing with things as they come, they stick to their principals, and they do whats best for their country.

Now, I'm not saying china or communism is good, it isn't, but if America had their train of though and conviction but applied it to what made America great originally we would still be a powerhouse.

But we have become a bunch of pussy ass bitches that care more about feelings and a government that now only cares about it's parties own interests instead of working for the best interests of the country. We don't solve problems, we just slap on band aids.

We need the tough people who will make tough choices in order to make America great. But we don't have that now, we have people who only care about their personal political and financial gain, and they worry about what to rename something so no one gets their feelings hurt.

We need people who love america and love what makes us such a great country, but has the will, tenacity, conviction and determination china and Russia have and apply those traits to American values.
god you believe a lot of terrible anti american crap propaganda, brainwashed functional moron

Open borders Leftard and he thinks Brandon is an infrastructure builder. What a hoot!
I've got your measure. You wrote that rubbish as another cheap shot at democrats.
You won't get away with that whole I'm here.
You're not smart enough .

I've got your measure. You wrote that rubbish as another cheap shot at democrats.
You won't get away with that whole I'm here.
You're not smart enough .
we always had asylum refugees until trump. so now there is a backlog as well as huge problems with the war on drugs and hurricanes and earthquakes in their home countries....

we always had asylum refugees until trump. so now there is a backlog as well as huge problems with the war on drugs and hurricanes and earthquakes in their home countries....
And trump all of that
Including earthquakes.
What a load of rubbish.
How do you think or do you think at all

Would there be slavery? No. Society would be based upon the values of Lincoln and those who sided with him.

Would we have total equality in every aspect of society. Yes. Not equality of result, but equality of opportunity because each of us are created in the image of God.

Would we have a welfare state? No. We’d have a society of citizens expected to help those in need because of only one reason - it’s the right thing to do.

Would we have insupportable national debt? No. Spend what you take in.

Would we have out-of-control crime in inner city ghettos? No.

Would we have open borders and a huge underclass of illegals? No.

Would we have incredible innovation, infrastructure, and the highest standard of living in the world? Yes.
All more true than not.

Now, all you need is a leader of men, who can inspire and execute those goals, who understands servant-leadership, and Cincinnatus.

Helpful Hint: the Orange Baboon-God ain't it.

All more true than not.

Now, all you need is a leader of men, who can inspire and execute those goals, who understands servant-leadership, and Cincinnatus.

Helpful Hint: the Orange Baboon-God ain't it.
You freaks are hilarious. Trump lives rent free in your head 7/24. Topic can be tap water and you Leftards will start babbling about Trump.

The very existence of the EPA is unconstitutional. It is based on the power of Congress to regulate commerce among the states, which has nothing to do with the environment.

When it comes to the Constitution, Lefties are idiots. If they think that if something is a "good idea," then it must be "Constitutional."

Without the EPA, each state would define and regulate "pollution" according to its own judgment. In addition to compliance with state laws, industrial concerns would police themselves because of the constant threat of suits for damages by landowners, sick people, and the survivors of people who die from pollution, directly or indirectly. Municipalities would also sue polluters, on behalf of their citizens and residents. It would NOT be the "wild, wild west."

As with commercial law, states would take note of developments in other states and act accordingly, leaving only a few outliers with minimal regulation.

Forum List

Back