Imagine an America Based Upon Classic Conservative Principles

Another fuck head who loves people putting battery acid and drano in their bodies.
seriously what is wrong with you? LOL actually it is because they are illegal that they are so often fatal. after 50 years of this crap war on drugs that has ruined the country and the world, let's try an actual mental health system and treatment. of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich liars from paying their fair share...

Imagine an America Based Upon Classic Conservative Principles​

20425560.jpg

You freaks are hilarious. Trump lives rent free in your head 7/24. Topic can be tap water and you Leftards will start babbling about Trump.
Yep. Any traitorous scumbag con-man willing to incite Insurrection in order to hold onto power does, indeed, live rent-free in my head.

At least until his ability to hold future political office has dissolved and he is no longer an active threat and may be safely consigned to infamous history.

Yep. Any traitorous scumbag con-man willing to incite Insurrection in order to hold onto power does, indeed, live rent-free in my head.

At least until his ability to hold future political office has dissolved and he is no longer an active threat and may be safely consigned to infamous history.
Thread can be about tap water and you Leftards will start foaming at the mouth babbling about Trump.

We now have two areas of the world that may have a war or invasion. In one friggin year of the adults with lots of estrogen being in power! Ahh..traitors come in so many flavors.

Would there be slavery? No. Society would be based upon the values of Lincoln and those who sided with him.

Would we have total equality in every aspect of society. Yes. Not equality of result, but equality of opportunity because each of us are created in the image of God.

Would we have a welfare state? No. We’d have a society of citizens expected to help those in need because of only one reason - it’s the right thing to do.

Would we have insupportable national debt? No. Spend what you take in.

Would we have out-of-control crime in inner city ghettos? No.

Would we have open borders and a huge underclass of illegals? No.

Would we have incredible innovation, infrastructure, and the highest standard of living in the world? Yes.
It would be gooberville! No brains or real thought allowed.

The Constitution you Leftards hate, the nation you hate.

It’s always the same.
you are absolutely clueless about what we think, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. thank god we have the constitution and the law to protect us against crazies like you. change the damn channel for crying out loud. whoops, brainwashed functional crazies like you LOL

And trump all of that
Including earthquakes.
What a load of rubbish.
How do you think or do you think at all

so tell us all about the two hurricanes they got in two weeks and the incredible gang violence and corruption in their home countries thanks to the GOP in both cases. the only party in the world that doesn't believe in global warming and has kept this ridiculous war on drugs going for 50 years now. not to mention the racist unamerican trump policies against asylum seekers.

so tell us all about the two hurricanes they got in two weeks and the incredible gang violence and corruption in their home countries thanks to the GOP in both cases. the only party in the world that doesn't believe in global warming and has kept this ridiculous war on drugs going for 50 years now. not to mention the racist unamerican trump policies against asylum seekers.
When the scam first started promises were made. The same beach I went to that was 20 feet wide when younger is still 20 feet wide and the water will go under the boardwalk at high tide at times. Showing images of low-level island and overbuilt barrier islands is bullshit. The areas even kept building and still do on in these places. An HD view of Miami see insanity of building right on the water on the small islands involved and even new man-made islands in the city. Deep blue they are. So the water encroaches during storms and whoopie doo. Perhaps moving or removing the buildings back a half block to a block would be the thing to do if true. But the taxpayer will pay the freight and the money will go to 2nd and 3rd world nations. I saw another scam of potential island and atolls that are in danger of going underwater. These places are a foot above sea level at best and always take a beating during storms.

When the scam first started promises were made. The same beach I went to that was 20 feet wide when younger is still 20 feet wide and the water will go under the boardwalk at high tide at times. Showing images of low-level island and overbuilt barrier islands is bullshit. The areas even kept building and still do on in these places. An HD view of Miami see insanity of building right on the water on the small islands involved and even new man-made islands in the city. Deep blue they are. So the water encroaches during storms and whoopie doo. Perhaps moving or removing the buildings back a half block to a block would be the thing to do if true. But the taxpayer will pay the freight and the money will go to 2nd and 3rd world nations. I saw another scam of potential island and atolls that are in danger of going underwater. These places are a foot above sea level at best and always take a beating during storms.
great job by the big oil GOP liars... how much sand have they brought in there lol? i will go with the science thank you

16 of the top 20 states for jobs recovered since the beginning of the pandemic are states with Republican governors. Additionally, 16 of the top 20 for the lowest unemployment are states with Republican leadership. Pro-growth, common-sense policies work—and they're making a meaningful difference in the lives of many Americans.

Forum List

Back