I'm Voting Hillary For POTUS & Republicans Down-Ballot: Here's Why...(NC)

You think hitlery will visit orgy island again after you vote for her?
What's more important is who she and Bill will urge the Senate to approve for the USSC appointments; don't you think? We can talk about Trump's sex life if you want? Do you want to do that?

What's more important is who she and Bill will urge the Senate to approve for the USSC appointments; don't you think? We can talk about Trump's sex life if you want? Do you want to do that?
You alread think you did....

As for her fascist SCOTUS appointments, you have no fucking idea what's going on...

Hitlery is quite possibly the most unqualified candidate ever,to take the nomination, and the msm carried her water or she'd be gone...that same msm will pit the most fascist judges in the SCOTUS they can find....

Look at your bright side, you'll be a fucking part of it.......

Trump is less of a republican than Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Trump has Newt and Pence on his side, two of the best fiscal conservatives of this era.

You are nothing but a paid Hill Shill lying his ass off....

Trump has Newt and Pence on his side, two of the best fiscal conservatives of this era.

You are nothing but a paid Hill Shill lying his ass off....
Not particularly fond of either Pence or Newty-boy. Now if Trump had Kasich as his Veep...maybe...just maybe...on the hopes that Trump's age, weight and heart condition might mean a quick change of hands...

Not particularly fond of either Pence or Newty-boy

which is essentially a confession that you are a fiscal liberal, which is inching pretty close to the truth for a Hill Shill....

Now if Trump had Kasich as his Veep...maybe

LOL!!!!

Kasich went "establishment" in 1998, and has never been the same. He ran and got jack, for the truth of who he has been politically for the past 18 years, a sellout traitor big spending liar.

For what it's worth, all you've lost with this choice is any and all respect you could have had from me. I can never respect you. You likely don't care, I'm just a child on the internet... but it's something you lost while making a decision that will likely doom the country, and no amount of "but I'm also doing this" will ever change that... given that your dumb excuse applies to Trump, Garry, and Jill as well. Your attempts to excuse yourself with your follow-up claims are just sad.

She is just under FBI investigation twice.
& he's being accused of rape every other day by numbers of women just like Bill Cosby. And a fraud suit about his university scam starts soon. And...
Wonder how many are on Hillary's payroll. Of course, I don't doubt he'd molest women, just that he molested THESE women. Still, you're using this as a silly excuse to vote for a woman who enabled a rapist and disparaged rape victims, and who also allowed people to die, endangered national secrets, and seeks to destroy our constitution. Trump is awful, but he's certainly better than this psychopath you're dead set on voting for... because Trump treats women poorly? Your attempts to excuse yourself sicken me.

No,,she will urge her msm to force the senate to approve her radical LWNJ fascists....

Have you been asleep the past year? Or are you really a LWNJ pushing their radical fascist agenda.....hmmmmmm......

No,,she will urge her msm to force the senate to approve her radical LWNJ fascists....

Have you been asleep the past year? Or are you really a LWNJ pushing their radical fascist agenda.....hmmmmmm......
"My" MSM? ...lol...

If you vote Hillary for POTUS and republicans for Congress, there's no chance Hillary will even bother nominating anything left of Scalia. She knows they will be shut down in the Senate. Plus, Hillary's roots are in deep red Arkansas. People rebel when they're younger and then revert to their roots at they age. Trump was raised in New York City, the most liberal city in the East. Third in line behind San Francisco and West Hollywood.

So, know how people's minds are loyal as wisdom sets in; and vote accordingly. Between the two, for example (speaking of upcoming Court cases) only Donald Trump has come out in favor of letting deranged men into women's showers, locker rooms and restrooms. He has an official policy of this de facto violation of women even at Trump Tower. In fact, the most liberal Justice on the court, Ginsburg, even is to the right of Trump on this issue....

(Remember North Carolina, who it is that's more likely on your side)

WTF? vv

Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1975: ‘Unisex’ bathrooms unnecessary

Ginsburg.png

“Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy,” she wrote in a 1975 commentary printed by the Washington Post.
Read more at Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1975: ‘Unisex’ bathrooms unnecessary

Besides, when Bill Clinton was president, he worked with republicans regularly before he became so popular that with the 2000 election looming, the GOP had to defame him in order to have a shot at getting a GOP candidate in. They were looking at that popularity carrying the POTUS as democrat for another 8 years thanks to Bill's administrative skills.

Now, he and Hillary will work once again with their red-coat associates like they did in the past. Far more than Obama ever did; that's for sure. And with our Executive and Legislative branches once again on speaking terms, with the Clinton roots in the South (not New York), the Judicial Branch will come along nicely as well.

Jesus Christ....I'm embarrassed for the fucktards that live in this country among us....

Voting hitlery is akin to being Benedict Arnold....oh how far you fucktard liberals have dragged this once great country down to your shitter.....

Paticipating in democracy is akin to Benedict Arnold? That's just stupid dumb.

"My" MSM? ...lol...
Oh...lol...Hillary's MSM...right right....I forgot "the election is RIGGED!!" (Unless it pitches Trump's way, like in the primaries. Then it's totally legit and everyone better respect it or else!)

Forum List

Back