I'm very proud of Trump

she hasn't confirmed it. ooopsie, you kinda forgot that little factoid.

When my kids were little they would jump in the shower with their dad when we returned from the beach... and it couldn't have been more innocent.

trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

:desk:

:113:

Now being serious not everyone that voted for Trump should be consider scum and they just felt he was the man that would bring back the days of Leave it to Beaver while not understanding even those days even sucked really bad…

those were the other 1/2 of the basket that hillary spoke about. the rw spin machine always leaves that part out:

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they’re in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.

Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks on Trump Supporters

some ... SOME of his supporters fell into that 2nd half; but after 4 YEARS of his incompetent shitshow & bad policies, including his total lack of handling the pandemic properly because of his willful ignorance - those that STILL support him & voted AGAIN for him - are 100% garbage.

No, seems it’s triggered assholes like you and playtime the drunk that barged in here because you saw something good said about Trump.

This was as far as I needed to read. It's the absolute truth, but unfortunately once this applies, threads quickly derail into a sniping contest between three or four posters about off topic BS.

she hasn't confirmed it. ooopsie, you kinda forgot that little factoid.
No asshole. She did confirm it’s hers. You’re just too drunk to see reality.

Gee, the family reported her diary stolen. Oops.

This is part where you whine about the sources and I tell you to fuck off while laughing at your whining.

No asshole. She did confirm it’s hers. You’re just too drunk to see reality.

where? where in that article did she confirm it? go ahead & c/p the exact reference in that article. you liar liar, bullshitting troll pants on fire!

Gee, the family reported her diary stolen. Oops.

This is part where you whine about the sources and I tell you to fuck off while laughing at your whining.

lol! your 'link' ... much like you ...

Screenshot (14).png

FAILED

Why did the fbi raided a home to get it,

you mean a ' COPY ' . get yer story straight. it wasn't the original

and there has been no denial. You overlook that factoid.

lol ... because by 'denying ' that ... it would only keep it in the news by the exact kinda 'news' reporting scum who will only say she's lying.

really? you couldn't figure that one out yerself?

He probably had his hand in her coochie.

right....

She is a drug addicted sex addict, just like Hunter. Very good parenting by pedo Joe.

ummmmm.... enter traitor tot, don jr - the alcoholic & now apparent tweeker...

The life of Donald Trump Jr., who once lived out of a truck, didn't speak to his father for a year, and spent 2020 campaigning with his girlfriend

The life of Donald Trump Jr., who once lived out of a truck, didn't speak to his father for a year, and spent 2020 campaigning with his girlfriend

BREAKING|Oct 1, 2020,09:08pm EDT|479,280 views

Kimberly Guilfoyle Reportedly Accused Of Sexually Harassing Assistant At Fox News

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/10/01/kimberly-guilfoyle-reportedly-accused-of-sexually-harassing-assistant-at-fox-news/?sh=37a745af2273

Fox News paid Kimberly Guilfoyle's former assistant $4 million after sexual harassment accusations, New Yorker reports

CNN Profiles - Oliver Darcy - Senior Media Reporter - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/media/kimberly-guilfoyle-fox-allegations/index.html

What’s Inside Kimberly Guilfoyle’s 42-Page Sexual Harassment Complaint

What’s Inside Kimberly Guilfoyle’s 42-Page Sexual Harassment Complaint

No Obama promised his plan would save an American family $2500 a year. The problem is it cost them more. Liberalism is a failure.

nooooooooooooo............ the problem was the for profit ins cos reneged on some of the 'promises' they made after marco rubio put a poison pill into the funding, & the for profit ins cos were gonna lose a substantial amt of their subsidies for taking on the high risk corridor aka the pre conditions that the already sick population had. god forbid the for profit ins cos lost money, right? they had to make it up somehow....

Marco Rubio Quietly Undermines Affordable Care Act

By Robert Pear
  • Dec. 9, 2015
Marco Rubio Quietly Undermines Affordable Care Act (Published 2015)

funny though - that when the ACA was in trouble by the ever increasing 'repeal & replace' ( some 60+ attempts ) that the (R) cretins wanted; & it was a true election issue ... people STORMED their town halls & some (R) cowards fled, not even facing their constituents ... it was crystal clear that people wanted to KEEP it.

learn the facts, jr.

4 spam posts of bullshit.
Youre a retarded fucktard playtime

PragerU​

Last updated on November 12th, 2021 at 12:14 pm

PragerU - Questionable Source - Extreme Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate PragerU Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, the use of poor sources who have failed fact checks, and the publication of misleading information regarding immigration and climate change.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks, False Claims
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

PragerU

ba-bye now........

flick.jpg

ba-bye.

nooooooooooooo............ the problem was the for profit ins cos reneged on some of the 'promises' they made after marco rubio put a poison pill into the funding, & the for profit ins cos were gonna lose a substantial amt of their subsidies for taking on the high risk corridor aka the pre conditions that the already sick population had. god forbid the for profit ins cos lost money, right? they had to make it up somehow....

Marco Rubio Quietly Undermines Affordable Care Act

By Robert Pear
  • Dec. 9, 2015
Marco Rubio Quietly Undermines Affordable Care Act (Published 2015)

funny though - that when the ACA was in trouble by the ever increasing 'repeal & replace' ( some 60+ attempts ) that the (R) cretins wanted; & it was a true election issue ... people STORMED their town halls & some (R) cowards fled, not even facing their constituents ... it was crystal clear that people wanted to KEEP it.

learn the facts, jr.
Obamacare was a failure, just like liberalism is.

Forum List

Back