I'm very proud of Trump

"As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you canā€™t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, itā€™s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

Last edited:
fool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-me-6000-times-i-must-be-a-trump-supporter.jpg

Not bloody likely.....:heehee:
Well your secret is safe with me and maybe the other ten socks that write on this boardā€¦

Now being serious not everyone that voted for Trump should be consider scum and they just felt he was the man that would bring back the days of Leave it to Beaver while not understanding even those days even sucked really badā€¦

As for me Trump is what he is and that is a entertainer that people confuse as someone they should followā€¦

well .... The Breeze .... with all them thar funny faces you made re:

FACTS

shirley means that you have proof that them thar FACTS can be proven wrong ....

right?

no worries - i know - & more importantly YOU know you can't produce.

now que your next funny face impotent reply.
You and fat ass bodcecea would know about impotent. No proof of any of your bullshit drunky. Another swing and miss for you two losers.

So.....you just made it all up. What a surprise. Whitey righties such as yourself are known liars.
I know nothing can get in the way of the liberal agenda. But when it's time for Joe to go there is enough on him to totally destroy him. The diary story has been out for a while, but we know you will ignore it.

well .... The Breeze .... with all them thar funny faces you made re:

FACTS

shirley means that you have proof that them thar FACTS can be proven wrong ....

right?

no worries - i know - & more importantly YOU know you can't produce.

now que your next funny face impotent reply.
Spell check drunk asshole. :auiqs.jpg:

trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...
Your constant whining doesnā€™t change the fact that YOU fell for the shit of ā€œsaving $2500 a yearā€. Youā€™re such an idiotic cult member that itā€™s easy to get you to swallow the crap.

Your constant whining doesnā€™t change the fact that YOU fell for the shit of ā€œsaving $2500 a yearā€. Youā€™re such an idiotic cult member that itā€™s easy to get you to swallow the crap.
Oh, I see you think I am a big fan of Obama and Obamacare! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You tards are so prone to false dichotomies it's pathetic.

Just for you, dumbass, from 2012:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

Despite just how unbelievably horrific a disaster Obamacare is, the Republicans and Trump are COMPLETELY STUMPED on how to come up with something better.

Think about that, rubes.

Just think about that.

Forum List

Back