im trippin out guys

Bet i would blow their minds with ground ribeye spaghetti hamburgers!
OldLady strollingbones ChrisL

Spaghetti hamburgers??? Now you are just getting scary. :D
Do you not remember my thread about it? They were awesome

:dunno: I've participated in a LOT of food threads here, but now that you mention it, I think I remember something about you wanting to experiment with spaghetti hamburgers. I still haven't figured out WHY yet. :eek:

TNHarley experimenting with spaghetti hamburgers?

Now that should be good.

:popcorn:
It was actually. Mozzarella, spaghetti sauce and a patty. I made the bun from roman noodles.
Very fun dish

what size cast iron pot do you need? you pay the shipping each way cause i want my cast iron back....

TNHarley

It would probably be cheaper for him to just buy one. You don't need a super expensive one.
Beans have to be in the beanpot. It's not the pot, it's the years of gudge baked into the sides. It tastes better. Cast iron can work, as long as it's what you've been using right along, but up here, we use

View attachment 186847

I use my grandmother's.
I want one

Bet i would blow their minds with ground ribeye spaghetti hamburgers!
OldLady strollingbones ChrisL

:dunno: I've participated in a LOT of food threads here, but now that you mention it, I think I remember something about you wanting to experiment with spaghetti hamburgers. I still haven't figured out WHY yet. :eek:

Now that should be good.

It was actually. Mozzarella, spaghetti sauce and a patty. I made the bun from roman noodles.
Very fun dish

Never heard of Roman noodles.

Now that should be good.

Very fun dish

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

Its a really cheap, gross noodle meal. I didnt use the seasonings so it was ok lol..
I tossed noodles with egg and fried them so they would stay together. It worked out great.

Now that should be good.

Very fun dish

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

Its a really cheap, gross noodle meal. I didnt use the seasonings so it was ok lol..
I tossed noodles with egg and fried them so they would stay together. It worked out great.

Sounds wonderful. :hyper:

I still prefer egg and chips.

Now that should be good.

Very fun dish

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

I like eggs

Some of you know i love to cook. Some of you know i love to bbq. Well, i finally got asked!
Someone i know got a spot at the local bbq cook off. Fairly decent competition.. around 50 or so entries.. anyways, they asked me to cook and represent them.. idk the rules or anything yet. I didnt say yes.. i said let me think.
But i am SO giddy! I will be using his grill which is about 5ft by 10ft with a kitchen and patio. Amazing set up. About a 10k dollar rig..
I have never cooked with a system like this but i fully believe i can do well.
Im so excited but nervous.. lol like a little kid
Give me support bitches!
good luck have a great time

Now that should be good.

Very fun dish

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

I like eggs

Figuring out how to take that. Knowing you.

I want you all to try the damn spaghetti hamburgers. After you enjoy them, i expect 10 dollars paypaled to me for your character assassination against me.
Thanks.

Very fun dish

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

I like eggs

LOL i meant just regular eggs.. omelets, fried, scrambled.. IDC
I dont have those chickens for ornaments! lol

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

I like eggs

That's what I meant. :cool-45:

Question: why do you put eggs in the fridge?

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

I like eggs

They will last longer.

81se0cOxtpL._SL1500_.jpg

I like eggs

We refrigerate eggs in the US because they are washed before selling. This removes the coating eggs have on them when hatched causing them to spoil if left unrefrigerated.

I like eggs

They will last longer.

To refrigerate or not to refrigerate: that is the question.

Why The U.S. Chills Its Eggs And Most Of The World Doesn't

Forum List

Back