аmericans are savages

Novichok

Rookie
May 1, 2018
When the Soviet Army destroys the Capitol in Washington... the Russians, first of all , will teach Americans to eat correctly

Do you think your diesel navy crewed by conscripts could make it here? :lol:

When the Soviet Army destroys the Capitol in Washington... the Russians, first of all , will teach Americans to eat correctly

One hopes they will also take time to instruct you in how to post properly, ie. explaining exactly what the fuck you're babbling about.

And to ride shirtless on a horse properly! Please force all memebers of US Congress to march in a parade down P Avenue on horses all shirtless. The sun will look down at all that white fat skin and think "Ok I've trained for this day, time to get my 3rd degree sunburn on."

And to ride shirtless on a horse properly! Please force all memebers of US Congress to march in a parade down P Avenue on horses all shirtless. The sun will look down at all that white fat skin and think "Ok I've trained for this day, time to get my 3rd degree sunburn on."
He's serious. We need to hold our forks upside down.

Or for the love of god, use sporks! :eek-52:

Or for the love of god, use sporks! :eek-52:
I do not understand that holding the fork upside down. I defy anyone to eat their corn that way. Or peas (not that anyone should eat peas, anyway). Forks are built with a bit of a contour for a REASON, to be a scoop without having to reach for your spoon every time.

When the Soviet Army destroys the Capitol in Washington…

1295180.png

I love what the Japanese Army brass at Guadalcanal reported back to Tokyo to explain why they were being defeated in battle at Guadalcanal.

"The Americans on this island are not ordinary troops, but Marines, a special force recruited from jails and insane asylums for the purpose of blood lusts."

In this forum there will be nothing interesting about the food until you return Selivan But he'll come back when I u kicked the nasty Moderator

Forum List

Back