im trippin out guys

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Some of you know i love to cook. Some of you know i love to bbq. Well, i finally got asked!
Someone i know got a spot at the local bbq cook off. Fairly decent competition.. around 50 or so entries.. anyways, they asked me to cook and represent them.. idk the rules or anything yet. I didnt say yes.. i said let me think.
But i am SO giddy! I will be using his grill which is about 5ft by 10ft with a kitchen and patio. Amazing set up. About a 10k dollar rig..
I have never cooked with a system like this but i fully believe i can do well.
Im so excited but nervous.. lol like a little kid
Give me support bitches!

As i said idk the rules but i know my ribs and prime rib can get panties wet. :113:

Pfftt.........you are going to blow their doors off with your awesomeness.

Some of you know i love to cook. Some of you know i love to bbq. Well, i finally got asked!
Someone i know got a spot at the local bbq cook off. Fairly decent competition.. around 50 or so entries.. anyways, they asked me to cook and represent them.. idk the rules or anything yet. I didnt say yes.. i said let me think.
But i am SO giddy! I will be using his grill which is about 5ft by 10ft with a kitchen and patio. Amazing set up. About a 10k dollar rig..
Give me support bitches!

And where is this happening?

Pfftt.........you are going to blow their doors off with your awesomeness.
Thanks!
I got told a couple weeks ago i cook better than the guy that built the rig i mentioned.
He knows the biz.. asked me to help him cook for the local fire dept fundraiser.
This is awesome!

Give me support bitches!

And where is this happening?
TN my nig

5 Pounds of brisket overnighted to me as proof, or it never happened

Don't forget to grill some chicken on the BBQ too! with a delicious spice on top! YUM! be creative!

All the best!

Give me support bitches!

Grab your balls and BBQ like a man and don't be a douche.

Forum List

Back