im trippin out guys

Some of you know i love to cook. Some of you know i love to bbq. Well, i finally got asked!
Someone i know got a spot at the local bbq cook off. Fairly decent competition.. around 50 or so entries.. anyways, they asked me to cook and represent them.. idk the rules or anything yet. I didnt say yes.. i said let me think.
But i am SO giddy! I will be using his grill which is about 5ft by 10ft with a kitchen and patio. Amazing set up. About a 10k dollar rig..
I have never cooked with a system like this but i fully believe i can do well.
Im so excited but nervous.. lol like a little kid
Give me support bitches!

Good for you!! Knock it out the park.

Some of you know i love to cook. Some of you know i love to bbq. Well, i finally got asked!
Someone i know got a spot at the local bbq cook off. Fairly decent competition.. around 50 or so entries.. anyways, they asked me to cook and represent them.. idk the rules or anything yet. I didnt say yes.. i said let me think.
But i am SO giddy! I will be using his grill which is about 5ft by 10ft with a kitchen and patio. Amazing set up. About a 10k dollar rig..
Give me support bitches!

And where is this happening?
TN my nig

Mm. This does me no good. Needs to be TX.But go break a leg, or cook one. Then eat it and if I’m ever in the Cumberland Gap I’ll hit ya up for grub.

Give me support bitches!

It's a trip bud.

Is this televised?

Give me support bitches!

Grab your balls and BBQ like a man and don't be a douche.
Goddamn right!

Give me support bitches!
BBQ is my weakness.

tumblr_inline_o2sqixXvhx1qbhmtm_400.gif

Give me support bitches!

And where is this happening?
TN my nig

Mm. This does me no good. Needs to be TX.But go break a leg, or cook one. Then eat it and if I’m ever in the Cumberland Gap I’ll hit ya up for grub.
You better! We would fuck this state up lol

Give me support bitches!

It's a trip bud.

Is this televised?
Lol no

Give me support bitches!
BBQ is my weakness.

tumblr_inline_o2sqixXvhx1qbhmtm_400.gif
Come see me brother. I will fill you in on tn bbq. Although i know tx got a monopoly lol

Give me support bitches!
What are you cooking?

Give me support bitches!
What are you cooking?
Idk yet man.. idk what thebrules are. But my game is wide open

Give me support bitches!

It's a trip bud.

Is this televised?
Lol no

Televised cooking shows are wild. There is a lot going on that the audience doesn't see. I got cut at the end of the first episode of the show I was on..

Give me support bitches!

It's a trip bud.

Is this televised?
Lol no

Televised cooking shows are wild. There is a lot going on that the audience doesn't see. I got cut at the end of the first episode of the show I was on..
Which one?
I ask because you are one of the few i respect lol

Forum List

Back