I'm Told This is Better Than Hannity

They knew the party was over when I left.

Vacation.gif
~BH

You LEFT????

Somehow BH and "left" NEVER seem to fit together in the same sentence.

And to be fair, so is castration with a lawnmower. But regardless, hello!

Hey Mr. C!!! Welcome. Yes, it is better. There is no arcane set of rules for posting beyond "don't be an asshole" which in and of itself gets largely ignored here. :lol:

Sounds great. Fuck you.

Am I banned yet?

Fuck you back.......and the horse you rode in on. Wait for it......1.......2......3.......

See? Nothing. Isn't it great? :clap2:

IF all you Hannity peeps are here, who is at Hannity?

Absolutely no one of consequence, over 15 or out of the asylum, it appears.

Don't let Emma hear you say that... She is Waiting with Baited Breath for a Month to be over... :lol:

:)

peace...
Hardly. The only reason I'd have for darkening their door again would be to keep in touch with some friends who still post there or keep up with Ken's thread. Otherwise, this is a much better forum. Even with you here.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Absolutely no one of consequence, over 15 or out of the asylum, it appears.

Don't let Emma hear you say that... She is Waiting with Baited Breath for a Month to be over... :lol:

:)

peace...
Hardly. The only reason I'd have for darkening their door again would be to keep in touch with some friends who still post there or keep up with Ken's thread. Otherwise, this is a much better forum. Even with you here.

I posted something on hannity wondering where you had gone, Emma - and who pointed me this way. So its because of you that I'm here on this site.

We shall call you Lawnmower Man. Or, in casual company, Lawnmower Guy.
Ack. That was my stalker *shiver*....

sorry, Emma. Did he have a mullet? :eek:

No.

He was... strange.

Would show up at all hours and just start mowing the lawn. Even mowed the front yard after I'd had work done and there wasn't even any grass... just hay over grass seed. He was out there at the crack of dawn, mowing the grass seed. I had to start locking my doors during the day (something I never did before), because he'd just walk in and wander through the house looking for me to ask if he could mow the yard. He would jump out in front of my car as I was driving down our little road, shouting "Can I mow your yard????"

Ended up I found all his stuff (including his lawn mower) on my screened porch; apparently he was living there on the nights I worked. I called 911 and in the background he's banging on the door screaming "What did I ever do to you to deserve this????". Cop had a long talk with him. Told him never to come back here. The next summer he shows up. I told him he'd been told never to set foot on my property again; he said, "But that was last year!!!"

Creepy guy.

Forum List

Back