Why can't we do this in America? Kazakhstan will surgically remove pedophiles genitals under new draft law

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
With all the Biden invited Muslims pouring into the country, along with all the gays here with adopted children, I'm sure we wouldn't be short of candidates. The example Kazakhstan used for justification was a rapist who raped and murdered a five year old little girl. I would still settle for the death penalty though.

With all the Biden invited Muslims pouring into the country, along with all the gays here with adopted children, I'm sure we wouldn't be short of candidates. The example Kazakhstan used for justification was a rapist who raped and murdered a five year old little girl. I would still settle for the death penalty though.

They would receive maybe 6 years here, and an automatic enrollment into the Demorat party.

Secession, as well as martial law aren't solutions to any of America's problems.

Lack of a 'partition' in the affected areas make any remedy impossible.

But the people who come up with these hairbrain ideas don't even understand what 'partition' is or entails.

I am against that completely.

Pedophiles should not be castrated. That is a waste of time, energy, resources, money and manpower.

Pedophiles should be executed. They can never be a part of a decent, civilized and functioning society. They should just be executed immediately and done away with. No emotion, no appeals, no nuthouse, no jail time, no death row. Just executed in a quick and humane manner, as if you were killing a rabid animal.

Secession, as well as martial law aren't solutions to any of America's problems.

Lack of a 'partition' in the affected areas make any remedy impossible.

But the people who come up with these hairbrain ideas don't even understand what 'partition' is or entails.

That's dumb word salad

Because it’s unconstitutional

Because it’s unconstitutional
One could say it is torcher.

Death penalty is better,

If a child is trans, it is the victim of pedos and all involved should be charged.

Protect children America!

Forum List

Back