I'm the most right winger on here, from idaho, no doubt ... and Biden will be the next president

Trump campaign path of victimhood, living in the past and constant griping will not attract new voters

Wrong, I am the most left wing person here, and Biden will never get my vote, no matter who else is running.
And I will consider a Trump vote, because Trump started no illegal wars, like Biden did or continued with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and the Ukraine.
I also hate EVs and gun control, since they make absolutely no sense at all.
And Biden was also the person who started the War on Drugs with his 1994 federal crime bill.

Someone on here already said that Trump has to make it through the primaries first, and they're right. Never mind attracting new voters in the general election, because I think a lot of Republicans are getting tired of Trump's same old same old victim card, it's getting a bit threadbare and people are tired of it.

But................I also think that when (not if) Trump loses in the primaries, he's gonna try to burn down the GOP by claiming they fixed the primaries.

Wrong.
The indignities Trump had to go through, like the 2 fake impeachments, the illegal Mar-a-lago raid, etc., can never be fully compensated for.
People should go to jail for the illegal things done to Trump.
And I say that as a more extreme leftist than anyone here.
I am far left of Bernie.

When did the FBI raid Obama's or Hillary's house? Did I miss that or something?
When we’re they holding top secret documents and refusing to return them? I must have missed that.

Oh…and Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi!

Maybe so…..But since the remaining 75 percent can’t identify a candidate they would rather have….

Biden 2024

Anyone would be better, like Tulsi Gabbard, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, etc.
There are hundreds of better candidates who do not have a history of participating in illegal wars, do not support the illegal War on Drugs, and do not have Hunter as a liability.

If Dems are able to steal all elections no matter primary or otherwise, why say "Wait for the primary"??

If Biden controls the Dems as well as 75% of Republicans -- why wouldn't he be president again?

You misread.
Biden only controls 25% of the Dems, and none of the Republicans.
He has no chance of winning at all.

Anyone would be better, like Tulsi Gabbard, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, etc.
There are hundreds of better candidates who do not have a history of participating in illegal wars, do not support the illegal War on Drugs, and do not have Hunter as a liability.

Tulsi is a sideshow act brought out by Republicans to dance on cue
Sanders and Warren have missed the boat

Yet he is powerful enough to start WW3, steal both the 2020 and 2022 elections away from Republicans, command trans mass shooters to carry out his will, but you are saying he is too unpopular and weak to be president again?

Biden is just the front puppet.
He did not start the war in the Ukraine himself, since that has been ongoing since 2014.

You misread.
Biden only controls 25% of the Dems, and none of the Republicans.
He has no chance of winning at all.

Biden will get 100 percent of the Democratic vote
Nobody will take it away from him

Trump campaign path of victimhood, living in the past and constant griping will not attract new voters
My brother one thing to keep in mind is that Trump’s numbers are way up right now he’s beating Joe Biden in the polls. And also keep this in mind he was one percent in 2016 to win it all and he won it.

One thing that you should keep in mind is that there’s not a lot of faith right now in the United States. So people want change. Not many people believe in Joe Biden or certainly Karine Jean Pierre they’re really fed up with the race baiting. This alone could help Donald Trump to win in 2024.

When we’re they holding top secret documents and refusing to return them? I must have missed that.

You don't even know if they were "top secret" or had been declassified. Come to think of of, whatever happened to that fake scandal? It went nowhere after all those documents found in Biden's little stash places.

Documents I might add, which could have never been declasified by a Vice President. Oh, and was Trump granted a secret meeting with the AG, on the tarmac, like Hillary was? Her documented crimes just disappeared after that.

My brother one thing to keep in mind is that Trump’s numbers are way up right now he’s beating Joe Biden in the polls. And also keep this in mind he was one percent in 2016 to win at all and he want it.

Doesn't matter. The corrupt swamp controls the vote counting. Until they are destroyed there will be no legit vote.

Wrong.
Obama and Hillary never had bogus impeachments, their home illegally raided, etc.
There were no illegal raids. Obama wasn’t withholding classified documents. Neither was Hilary.

Again, Presidents and VPs are specifically exempt from any and all classified doc laws.
When presidents ask for copies for their weekly cabinet meetings, those classified docs become annotated personal property of the president.
They are NOT supposed to be returned.

Benghazi IS SIGINIFICANT, because obviously Hillary had illegally sent Stevens there to bribe terrorists into fighting against Assad.
No one ever admitted it, but that was highly criminal for Hillary and her "Arab Spring".
She is likely responsible for the murder of a half million people or so.

Tulsi is a sideshow act brought out by Republicans to dance on cue
Sanders and Warren have missed the boat

Wrong.
Have you ever listened to her?
She is not only the most intelligent of the candidates, but the most honest.
She not only is a doctor, but did her years of war duty.
She knows much more about how things work then other candidates.

That he was abused and that it’s still ongoing is a certainty.

Neither Shrillary nor Obumbler got treated in any way like what the lib hacks have done to Trump.
I think that is your partisan perspective :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back