I'm the most right winger on here, from idaho, no doubt ... and Biden will be the next president

The 2 impeachment attempts were totally illegal and beyond anything anyone had ever done before. The Mar-a-lago raid was totally illegal and far beyond anything anyone had ever done before. The hush money grand jury is totally illegal
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mean to be too skeptical of good poster Rigby, but......but his claims that this thing is illegal, or that thing is "illegal" really can't give us much confidence.

Hell, he can't even get Tulsi G.'s education and occupation right.

There was zero Russian influence on the 2016 election.
Comey investigate that fully, and came up blank.
There wasn't zero. Zuckerberg allowed a fuckton of Russian shills to post on Facebook.

Really?
So, sending tanks and troops across the border and bombing residential apartments and hospitals.....ain't really war-starting?
Who knew?

-------------------------------------------

I didn't know that. Why do you claim that....given a legal search warrant authorized by a judge?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm? A doctor. Really?
I, for one, ain't really too sure you got that one right.
But, no real harm, nor real foul.
So, maybe you'll wanna re-calibrate ...after all, now that you've got a hint it could turn into that harm/foul-thingy.

Tulsi served as a field medic in the Army, but I can't find any history of becoming an actual doctor.
{...
Gabbard is a recipient of the Combat Medical Badge and the Meritorious Service Medal.[71] On October 12, 2015, she was promoted from the rank of captain to major at a ceremony at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.[72][73] She continued to serve as a major in the Hawaii Army National Guard until her transfer to the 351st Civil Affairs Command, a California-based United States Army Reserve unit assigned to the United States Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command, in June 2020.
...}

If trump is the nominee, he will lose again. But convince MAGA of that.

Lock her up!
Lock her up!

Republicans investigated Hillary for 25 years going back to Whitewater

And Hillary was constantly doing shady deals, like Whitewater, for 25 years.
It was illegal for her to use her own server, and it was illegal for her to wipe server before letting the FBI have access.
She lied to support the invasion of Iraq.
She sent Stevens to make illegal deals with ISIS and al Qaeda in Benghazi.
BUT, she was never charged or raided, and Trump was.
Big difference.
She was not at all abused, but Trump was.

Trump campaign path of victimhood, living in the past and constant griping will not attract new voters
What do you mean by victimhood and living in the past?
What do you mean by “new voters”?
What new ‘group’ / ‘block’ do you think Republicans can attract with the perfect campaign?

Forum List

Back