I'm the most right winger on here, from idaho, no doubt ... and Biden will be the next president

There were no illegal raids. Obama wasn’t withholding classified documents. Neither was Hilary.

From Comey's own statement:

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

You do know that there are people who went to for being "careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information", don't you?

Our President is still better than any alternative from either party

Biden 2024

ANYONE would be better than Biden.
He not only is the 1994 author of the War on Drugs, but also took part in the 2014 take over of the Ukraine, which culminated not only in Burisma Holdings, but as close to WWIII as we have ever come in all of history.
I am surprised Putin has no retaliated with nukes yet.
Out giving weapons to someone in violation of as many treaties as the Ukraine, is criminal.

Free and fair elections are what we have. Don’t be so brainwashed by unsubstantiated and often refuted talking points that Trump spews. Just look at his record in court? None of His bullshit claims held. None. All he does is lie. How can you be so gullible

NO, we do NOT at all have "free and fair" elections at all.
If you read the Constitution, there is supposed to only be 1 open election, no primary, and parties are not supposed to have any say at all.
But yet now the parties control everything.
With secret "super delegates", they can ignore the voters entirely.

Trump campaign path of victimhood, living in the past and constant griping will not attract new voters

I am more of a rightwinger

No Dem will run against Biden

Someone on here already said that Trump has to make it through the primaries first, and they're right. Never mind attracting new voters in the general election, because I think a lot of Republicans are getting tired of Trump's same old same old victim card, it's getting a bit threadbare and people are tired of it.

But................I also think that when (not if) Trump loses in the primaries, he's gonna try to burn down the GOP by claiming they fixed the primaries.

If Dems are able to steal all elections no matter primary or otherwise, why say "Wait for the primary"??

If Biden controls the Dems as well as 75% of Republicans -- why wouldn't he be president again?
None of you leftist shill fucktards are "rightwing".

All of you pieces of shit are somewhere between Mao and Marx.

'Murica! :fu:

kennypower-FU.gif

HeelsUp is a laughingstock. But so is Brandon.

I generally don’t like to give ideas to the Dims, but this piece of advice is so obvious I don’t feel like I’m guilty of helping the other side:

Since you guys have effectively no bench at all, that’s still no excuse to run the Potato or the gibbering moron currently serving as Potato’s VP.

Brandon needs to be challenged and replaced. And it’s obvious that one shouldn’t replace a broken lightbulb with another broken lightbulb.
Who in the Democrat party is NOT a broken lightbulb?

And the voters will determine that

I realize those in the RW Echo Chamber are unanimous that Biden sucks

Most Americans consider him a welcome respite from the daily lies, drama, crisis and temper tantrums we saw out of Trump

Most of Biden’s accomplishments are quite popular and unless Republicans run someone who is not batshit crazy, Biden will win a second term

Not true at all.
Obama was a huge disappointment due to his total reversal from anti war, to an evil war hawk.
And Biden was right there in the thick of it all, with Burisma Holdings, illegal weapons, bribes, etc.
Why do you think Hillary lost?
Biden will lose.
People now see him for the war hawk he is, for deliberately starting this war in the Ukraine, and risking WWIII.

Biden delivered on what he promised.
A return to normalcy. Steady, stable leadership without petty feuds, tantrums and drama.

He delivered on Infrastructure, COVID vaccine distribution, the environment, healthcare.
He also provided global leadership on the Ukraine without giving in to the impulse to send in US troops like previous Presidents.

I’m sure those who reside in the RW echo chamber will dismiss all that. But the voters won’t.

If Republicans think they can run Trump or a MAGA maniac and beat Biden, they will lose once again
Even Democrats see that there is nothing stable about Joe!

Even Democrats see that there is nothing stable about Joe!
Sure there is

Biden has been in politics for 50 years.
He knows what works and what doesn’t
He knows how to get things done in DC
Unlike his impetuous predecessor, he carefully reaches decisions

Biden delivered on what he promised.
A return to normalcy. Steady, stable leadership without petty feuds, tantrums and drama.

He delivered on Infrastructure, COVID vaccine distribution, the environment, healthcare.
He also provided global leadership on the Ukraine without giving in to the impulse to send in US troops like previous Presidents.

I’m sure those who reside in the RW echo chamber will dismiss all that. But the voters won’t.

If Republicans think they can run Trump or a MAGA maniac and beat Biden, they will lose once again

That is way wrong.
Biden delivered no infrastructure at all, insanely pushes EVs we do not even have electricity for, and wasted trillions trying to start WWIII in the Ukraine.

The covid mRNA vax is a total washout.
It does not work at all for immunity like any real vaccine.
And by "flattening the curve", he keep covid from ending, possibly making it perpetual.
We will have to see how much damage he did.

Biden did not nothing on the environment, since all he did was push EVs, without any explanation how we are going to charge the batteries, since we don't have nearly enough electricity.

Health care is awful.
We still have to buy over priced private health insurance, and procedures are still over twice what they cost around the world.
Fortunately I live near the Mexican border, but I have no idea how anyone else can afford health care any more.

Russia is in the right in the Ukraine, and the treaty violations by Kyiv are simply unacceptable acts of war.
The US will get nuked eventually, if Moscow has any trouble defeating Kyiv.

Trump‘s victimhood is entirely of his own making. Hell, you treated Obama and Hilary Clinton the same,

Wrong.
The 2 impeachment attempts were totally illegal and beyond anything anyone had ever done before.
The Mar-a-lago raid was totally illegal and far beyond anything anyone had ever done before.
The hush money grand jury is totally illegal and beyond anything anyone had ever done before.

Sure there is

Biden has been in politics for 50 years.
He knows what works and what doesn’t
He knows how to get things done in DC
Unlike his impetuous predecessor, he carefully reaches decisions

He has been a liar and crook for 50 years.
Again, remember that he authored the 1994 federal crime bill.
That was the War on Drug, 3 strikes, mandated sentences, and all sorts of illegal federal legislation.

In reality, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Victoria Nuland started this war when they overthrew Ukraine's government in 2014.
Really?
So, sending tanks and troops across the border and bombing residential apartments and hospitals.....ain't really war-starting?
Who knew?

-------------------------------------------

Yeah, the raid on Trump was totally illegal.
I didn't know that. Why do you claim that....given a legal search warrant authorized by a judge?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She not only is a doctor, but did her years of war duty.
Umm? A doctor. Really?
I, for one, ain't really too sure you got that one right.
But, no real harm, nor real foul.
So, maybe you'll wanna re-calibrate ...after all, now that you've got a hint it could turn into that harm/foul-thingy.

Forum List

Back