I'm the most right winger on here, from idaho, no doubt ... and Biden will be the next president

He will need to campaign between court appearances.
4F445063-E0E0-4908-B027-10DCA7D08D04.jpeg

Really?
So, sending tanks and troops across the border and bombing residential apartments and hospitals.....ain't really war-starting?
Who knew?

-------------------------------------------

I didn't know that. Why do you claim that....given a legal search warrant authorized by a judge?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm? A doctor. Really?
I, for one, ain't really too sure you got that one right.
But, no real harm, nor real foul.
So, maybe you'll wanna re-calibrate ...after all, now that you've got a hint it could turn into that harm/foul-thingy.

Judges sign off on illegal shit all of the time.

Dumbass.

Not really.
Bush actually lost to Gore in 2000.
Hillary actually lost to Bernie in 2016.
None of the elections can be trusted anymore, now that they have the ease of voting machines to make fraud infinitely easier.
Speak for yourself buddy

NO, we do NOT at all have "free and fair" elections at all.
If you read the Constitution, there is supposed to only be 1 open election, no primary, and parties are not supposed to have any say at all.
But yet now the parties control everything.
With secret "super delegates", they can ignore the voters entirely.
That’s our system. It is what it is. It will evolve as time goes by. I’d love to see reforms in our election finance and party system but don’t be overdramatic and jump on the rigged train. Hyperbole won’t get you anywhere

The question is……Did Republicans learn anything in 2020 and 2022?
From the delusions here I would say it is they learned nothing but I am not so sure the average republican is reflected here in any shape or form. We will see if he gains any real steam when the election actually gets started.

As far as the party goes I think they have learned a clear lesson. The democrats knew what they were doing when the essentially ended Bernie's run. I think the party will take a page out of their book and not allow the field to be so diffuse that Trump is capable of winning with a clear minority.

But it will cost them 2024. A very tiny price to pay to finally get rid of Trump. It is not like they are going to win anyway.

Last edited:
From the delusions here I would say it is they learned nothing but I am not so sure the average republican is reflected here in any shape or form. We will see if he gains any real steam when the election actually gets started.

As far as the party goes I think they have learned a clear lesson. The democrats knew what they were doing when the essentially ended Bernie's run. I think the party will take a page out of their book and not allow the field to be so diffuse that Trump is capable of winning with a clear minority.

But it will cost them 2024. A very tiny price to pay to finally get rid of Trump. It is not like they are going to win anyway.
If Biden performed as poorly in the SC Primary as he had in previous primaries, he would have been forced to drop out.
Dems ”encouraged” fringe candidates to drop out and Biden went on to win easily.

Will Republicans “take one for the team” to allow a single candidate to take on Trump? I doubt being selfless is in their DNA.
Trump will pick them off one at a time like he did in 2016.

They got away with stealing an election already.

Of course Biden or whoever else they choose will win again.

America is finished.
I agree and when you call the Establishment backed left on any wrong doing, they just get their obese pink haired freak girls yelling at you and the DOJ ignores it.

"Dumbass."
Poster Westwall, is this the right venue for you?
I ask because you seem to have this simmering anger over any expressed doubt or skepticism...righteous or not... towards Don Trump. And it comes out in inappropriate and out-of-context postings. What's up with that?

Would a Reddit subforum, or Great Awakenings, Conspiracies.win or some other Trump dedicated social media site help tamp down your anger? Maybe just lurk on Truth Social and contribute to the "Replies" button?

Here, lemme post up a meme for you for your entertainment and perhaps help you be more socially adjusted for your day, and also, so that you don't need to start your morning hollering at the school kids walking by, or snap at your domestic partner whatever or whoever that may be, or kick your cat.

But good luck. And settle down, son. Life ain't all that anger-provoking. Actually life is a blast and is most often a ton of fun. But really, good luck. We mean it.

Best_Legacy_of_Hope_File_2web__32181.1595519099.1280.1280.jpg

I ask because you seem to have this simmering anger over any expressed doubt or skepticism...righteous or not... towards Don Trump. And it comes out in inappropriate and out-of-context postings. What's up with that?

Would a Reddit subforum, or Great Awakenings, Conspiracies.win or some other Trump dedicated social media site help tamp down your anger? Maybe just lurk on Truth Social and contribute to the "Replies" button?

Here, lemme post up a meme for you for your entertainment and perhaps help you be more socially adjusted for your day, and also, so that you don't need to start your morning hollering at the school kids walking by, or snap at your domestic partner whatever or whoever that may be, or kick your cat.

But good luck. And settle down, son. Life ain't all that anger-provoking. Actually life is a blast and is most often a ton of fun. But really, good luck. We mean it.

Ahhh, how kind of you!

That he was abused and that it’s still ongoing is a certainty.

Neither Shrillary nor Obumbler got treated in any way like what the lib hacks have done to Trump.

Bullshit. Hillary has been investigated more than 25 times and nothing was found because all of the investigations were based on FOX and/or Republican parties lies and rumours.

They investigated Obama for 6 years, and found NOTHING, but they hung Obama in effigy, attacked his place of birth, said he wasn't an American, and are still claiming his wife is a man.

Hillary recently threatened F0X over their false claims that one of Dunham's filings in the failed prosecution of a DNC lawyers was proof she spied on the Trump White House saying they were getting awfully close to "actual malice" and they immediately ceased all mention of her name on the network.

They SH0T Reagan, Kennedy, and Lincoln. Dumb Donald is complaining that nobody liked him or his anti-American, anti-democratic, and wrong-headed policies, none of which, in the end, helped the American people.

Not to mention, that EVERY Trump investigation has produced findings of illegal activities, arrests, and convictions. Trump was shielded from prosecution while he was in office, but there is N0THING to prevent his arrest or conviction now, and Trump continues to commit crimes, foment violence and insurrection, and lie about the 2020 election.

If Biden performed as poorly in the SC Primary as he had in previous primaries, he would have been forced to drop out.
Dems ”encouraged” fringe candidates to drop out and Biden went on to win easily.

Will Republicans “take one for the team” to allow a single candidate to take on Trump? I doubt being selfless is in their DNA.
Trump will pick them off one at a time like he did in 2016.
He may need to spend a inordinate amount of time in court, while he is campaigning. He could be indicted three times before the end of the year.

Georgia seems to be the most dangerous of the prospective charges, since they are state charges. But if Pence does testify to Jack Smith's Grand Jury, trump could be charged with multiple felonies. I have a feeling that many in the GOP are quietly cheering for the prosecutors.

trump is an albatross around the GOP's neck. They are trying to get rid of trump without alienating his fanatic base. It is a problem they created.

He may need to spend a inordinate amount of time in court, while he is campaigning. He could be indicted three times before the end of the year.

Georgia seems to be the most dangerous of the prospective charges, since they are state charges. But if Pence does testify to Jack Smith's Grand Jury, trump could be charged with multiple felonies. I have a feeling that many in the GOP are quietly cheering for the prosecutors.

trump is an albatross around the GOP's neck. They are trying to get rid of trump without alienating his fanatic base. It is a problem they created.
They would rather blame the Democrats and crooked Prosecutors

With his rhetoric I don’t see how Trump can ever win Georgia

Who are those blacks on the right in 19th century costume? Something very wrong with them in a picture of past presidents!

Bullshit. Hillary has been investigated more than 25 times and nothing was found because all of the investigations were based on FOX and/or Republican parties lies and rumours.

They investigated Obama for 6 years, and found NOTHING, but they hung Obama in effigy, attacked his place of birth, said he wasn't an American, and are still claiming his wife is a man.

Hillary recently threatened F0X over their false claims that one of Dunham's filings in the failed prosecution of a DNC lawyers was proof she spied on the Trump White House saying they were getting awfully close to "actual malice" and they immediately ceased all mention of her name on the network.

They SH0T Reagan, Kennedy, and Lincoln. Dumb Donald is complaining that nobody liked him or his anti-American, anti-democratic, and wrong-headed policies, none of which, in the end, helped the American people.

Not to mention, that EVERY Trump investigation has produced findings of illegal activities, arrests, and convictions. Trump was shielded from prosecution while he was in office, but there is N0THING to prevent his arrest or conviction now, and Trump continues to commit crimes, foment violence and insurrection, and lie about the 2020 election.
Bullshit to your make-believe & whining dishonest claims, lizardbitch.

Forum List

Back