I’m sure everyone has seen that Trump is getting back into healthcare promises before the election.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
D9RXhMGXkAA-Ql1

What are you thinking about that? Does anybody believe Republicans have a healthcare plan for the majority of Americans?
What would that plan look like?
And who are those people Republicans feel shouldn’t be bothered with having health care.

No matter what he comes up with, even if Bernie likes it, bed wetters like you will hate it and suddenly prefer free market pay as you go medical care. Turds like you are too consumed with hate too accept anything he does.

D9RXhMGXkAA-Ql1

What are you thinking about that? Does anybody believe Republicans have a healthcare plan for the majority of Americans?
And who are those people Republicans feel shouldn’t be bothered with having health care.

I think that this is what he may be talking about

Health Insurance Reimbursement in 2019: What Are the Options?

It's another bullshit private sector "solution" like infrastructure that never happened. The problem is that there is not information as to what incentives the Administration would offer small business to offer these reimbursnents, nor would they have offer them to employees at all. It needs to be tossed on the trash heap along with health savings accounts.

D9RXhMGXkAA-Ql1

I think that this is what he may be talking about

Health Insurance Reimbursement in 2019: What Are the Options?

It's another bullshit private sector "solution" like infrastructure that never happened. The problem is that there is not information as to what incentives the Administration would offer small business to offer these reimbursnents, nor would they have offer them to employees at all. It needs to be tossed on the trash heap along with health savings accounts.

Infrastructure was on the agenda but Pelosi fucked it over.

D9RXhMGXkAA-Ql1

Who doesn’t have access?

In my opinion I unfortunately believe that our current healthcare system is broken to a point that it's not "fixable" by simply just layering on new legislation every four to eight years based on the political party in power. On the other hand I don't think it's very realistic to scrap the whole system and start from scratch either since it would possibly harm or threaten millions of people during that time unless there was a good plan in place. I don't know what Trump's potential plan will be but for me a 100% private healthcare plan is unsustainable and a 100% "free" healthcare system is unrealistic.

I personally think healthcare for children, the elderly, and the permanently disabled should certainly be "free" for them and maintained by increased taxes from all other citizens and businesses. For the rest of us we should pay an annual deductible which would guarantee accessible and what would then be "free" healthcare in public hospitals and clinics for us for the full year. If you do not want to pay the annual deductible for whatever reason then you can still receive services but you'd just pay out of pocket the cost of that service which could be significantly higher. It's not perfect but it's a start and a blending of different potential lines of thought.

In my opinion I unfortunately believe that our current healthcare system is broken to a point that it's not "fixable" by simply just layering on new legislation every four to eight years based on the political party in power. On the other hand I don't think it's very realistic to scrap the whole system and start from scratch either since it would possibly harm or threaten millions of people during that time unless there was a good plan in place. I don't know what Trump's potential plan will be but for me a 100% private healthcare plan is unsustainable and a 100% "free" healthcare system is unrealistic.

I personally think healthcare for children, the elderly, and the permanently disabled should certainly be "free" for them and maintained by increased taxes from all other citizens and businesses. For the rest of us we should pay an annual deductible which would guarantee accessible and what would then be "free" healthcare in public hospitals and clinics for us for the full year. If you do not want to pay the annual deductible for whatever reason then you can still receive services but you'd just pay out of pocket the cost of that service which could be significantly higher. It's not perfect but it's a start and a blending of different potential lines of thought.
Move out this country is based on limited government! So sick of people that want America to fail

Move out this country is based on limited government! So sick of people that want America to fail

Please keep in mind that our government is only as limited as we allow it to be, and the concept of limited government does not mean that there should be a suppression of ideas when it comes to the direction of government or that any prospects of new powers be granted to our government should mean the person advocating for that change should be forced or bullied out of the country. I don’t want America to fail, it’s the opposite. I think there are ways to address the healthcare issue in this country without going to the extremes on either end.

What? He was a war monger and now he plays doctor?

Please keep in mind that our government is only as limited as we allow it to be, and the concept of limited government does not mean that there should be a suppression of ideas when it comes to the direction of government or that any prospects of new powers be granted to our government should mean the person advocating for that change should be forced or bullied out of the country. I don’t want America to fail, it’s the opposite. I think there are ways to address the healthcare issue in this country without going to the extremes on either end.
But if you ignore history and put us in a bad position we will not forget,, and we will not be kind.. so why not educate your self, we have a deep history of America of what works and what doesn’t,, I have free clinics in my town you do not what our hospitals to look like that.. like I said if you hurt us we will come back a lot harder

Last edited:

But if you ignore history and put us in a bad position we will not forget,, and we will not be kind.. so why not educate your self, we have a deep history of America of what works and what doesn’t,, I have free clinics in my town you do not what our hospitals to look like that.. like I said if you hurt us we will come back a lot harder

The history of American healthcare is relatively short and inconclusive of what works and doesn’t work in my opinion. What has worked in the past for one does not mean that it has worked for all or even the majority. I find it hard to believe, atleast me personally, that a system of private insurance based care alone is a long term solution or even really the most efficient or logical system. A simple surgery in the US without insurance would cost someone thousands of dollars, for some a years salary or more, and so you have to wonder why it’s like that and is that really good or do we just assume it’s good because we don’t know what we don’t know.

I’m not pushing for “free” healthcare like some of the Democratic candidates are because that’s not possible. I’m speaking of guaranteed healthcare that we all pay for but in a different way. So instead of paying an insurance company to manage our access to healthcare and what they help pay for and don’t in my opinion if all Americans paid into a system and towards a set deductible then all medical services for the year would be “free” after that. If the deductible for all of us is say $1,000 per year then once we reach that deductible there would be no other fees in theory and if all Americans did that then there would be anywhere from $130-$200+ billion dollars in funding for that year and then add in a possible increase in a tax to help supplement. Children, the elderly, and permanently disabled would not have to pay the deductible. Everyone still has to pay for healthcare but it’s not through ridiculously high taxes and focusing just on taxing the rich like so many candidates push for. I can provide more detail but I’m just sharing some basic thoughts.

D9RXhMGXkAA-Ql1

Its really up to BOTH parties to make a BIPARTISAN proposal. Not just the "Republicans".

That's why the ACA failed, Obama wanted it to be ultra partisan so the R's couldn't take any credit for it. In fact,Obama said the GOP "can ride in the back of the bus".

The problem was , as President Trump noted, is the healthcare is actually very complicated.

The solution is for Chuck and Nancy to draw up a Bipartisan bill and get it through the house, but make sure its something that Republicans can support

D9RXhMGXkAA-Ql1

Its really up to BOTH parties to make a BIPARTISAN proposal. Not just the "Republicans".

That's why the ACA failed, Obama wanted it to be ultra partisan so the R's couldn't take any credit for it. In fact,Obama said the GOP "can ride in the back of the bus".

The problem was , as President Trump noted, is the healthcare is actually very complicated.

The solution is for Chuck and Nancy to draw up a Bipartisan bill and get it through the house, but make sure its something that Republicans can support

I get it. The Democrats should write a health care bill for the republicans, Right...

Chuck and Nancy should go fuck themselves.
Great Americans

Chuck and Nancy represents the most atypical parts of America- they think the vast majority of America is Deplorable.

In the great city of Hermitage PA, we don't shit on the streets. Tito Brown, the phony Croat mayor of Youngstown, doesn't put up with that crap over there either.

Forum List

Back