I'm sick of these lies about

“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system. A disorderly government leads to a disorderly society.

An orderly government leads to an orderly society.
What is the government chartering system?

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
The act of calling a black person the n-word is not an example of systemic racism, it's more a symptom of racism or a racist mindset/belief system of that particular individual. In other words, if a white person believes that members of the white race are superior to members of the black race, then that's simply their opinion, uninformed though it may be. If however, because of this belief system, they cause harm to a black person (call in a mortgage, adverse actions in the workplace, refusal of a loan, etc.) due to this belief system (that black people are second class citizens and deserve to be mistreated) then they can be held accountable for their racists acts under specific civil rights and or hate crime laws. Even though these acts are done by individuals, their employers are generally the ones held liable.

If however there are systems in place that purposely, or covertly discriminate against black people such as 'redlining', refusal to sell property to blacks in certain neighborhoods, steering housing applicants towards subprime lenders and/or properties in neighborhoods that are less desirable, requiring blacks to anti-up via taxes for a multitude of services provided by the government which were, under segregation laws, "designated" as "separate but equal" but in reality were separate and subpar, then these are just a few examples of 'systemic racism' which is racism that is built into the system by design because many of these systems were constructed during a time black people were held in legal captivity one way or another.

Merely rescinding a law or passing a new one does nothing to change the hearts or minds of hard core racist who actually believe that God himself ordained the white race as the superior race and the "negro" race as the inferior one whose sole purpose for existence was to serve the white race. The additionally believed, and apparently some still do, that God meant these designations should exist for all time (original quote here)

A physical attack is not required for a threat to be made or for harassment to exist, it never has been.
Calling someone the n word isn’t an example of systemic racism it’s proof.

True feelings come out on message boards. Now Imagine all these whites who use the n word are in hiring manager positions.

Even us liberal whites think blacks are lazy, will always be late and then sue you if you fire them.

“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system. A disorderly government leads to a disorderly society.

An orderly government leads to an orderly society.
Freedom loving people should ALWAYS oppose an “orderly society”.

So-called "liberals" are extremely embarrassed by the disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by certain folks, so they have come up with the excuse of systemic you-know-what.

Everyone is expected to follow the Democratic Party line on this topic, but most Americans know the brutal truth. In public, everyone nods his/her head in agreement; in private, everyone just shakes his/her head in astonishment.
Then that’s a problem because there is a lot of truth to what Paul and im2 are saying.

Im not saying we are 100% wrong either. For example there is a poor single black girl in Detroit today who is going to get pregnant. You and I are not responsible for that but we are going to have to pay $5000 minimmune to send that kid through public school. Forget about foodstamps healthcare and free school lunches. Just k-12 alone is going to cost us $65,000.

And the child she raises is going to get a shitty upbringing. And Paul and im2 are going t say it’s our fault. I’ll even agree. But it’s more that girls fault than it is ours.

A few thoughts:

Systemic Racism is not the same as overt racism. Being called a "name" is an example of overt racism, but the real problem the racism that actually harms people who are not "white." The claim is that there exists harmful racism that is not overt. It is the product of apparently innocuous activities that ultimately have the effect of harming Blacks.

The "proof" of systemic racism is the manifest INEQUALITY of Blacks in our society. The PRESUMPTION is that the inequality is the result of this systemic racism.

But that argument falls flat on its face, when confronted with the realities of Black existence in America. Blacks are mainly raised by single women - about 70% of them. Blacks are disproportionately involved in petty criminality, substance abuse, and other harmful cultural patterns. To expect the masses of Blacks to succeed economically under the circumstances is ludicrous. To claim that it is racism and not Blacks' own choices that explains inequality is not a tenable position. Surely, racism plays a part but it simply does not seem to play the significant role that is claimed.

But single white moms bastards do better than black ones. Why? Because there are more economic opportunities in the white neighborhoods and better role models for the kids with no fathers.

I had many men like coaches who were like second fathers to me. But in the Detroit public schools they may not have a wrestling or baseball program. They don’t have the money. So the bastard in the projects has it harder than the one in the suburb

Give me a number or stfu and get out of my thread, asshole. I'm all out of patience with bullshit answers..... give me a fucking number or close your dickhole and go away.
You are probably not going to get a reply to your satisfaction. This forum is not designed to guarantee the proper deliberation of anybody's arguments, and the contentious wording of your request is especially uninviting to those who would be considered the target of your request.

Nobody is more frustrated about the situation than me, because I am the only person who has offered a developed solution to the problem, much less, the proper description of the problem. Your frustration is based on your not understanding the problem, and believing that the status quo is the solution.
No my frustration is based upon being called racist names like"Cracker" at least once a week, getting threatened with violence probably 2 or 3 times a month, and being physically attacked (someone actually trying to hurt me vs someone just struggling) about once a month or so, always by blacks..... and then in the media and on here, I hear about nonsense like "systemic racism" and how evil white people are.:rolleyes:

It's bullshit, and I'm sick of it. Behavior is the truth and I know who the real violent racist shitbags in our society are, and it sure as hell ain't well behaved white folks.

I'm calling out the liars who say otherwise.
I went to Detroit public school up until 4th grade. My brother and I were traumatized and learned nothing. We moved to the suburbs.

While I’m against white flight the fact is for you and Even the blacks who want to be successful and happy, you need to get out of that neighborhood.

Unkotare
The difference between you and I (and others) is I take stand on issues. You don't have the courage to take a stand on anything.

You've done close to a 100 thousand posts here (which is probably more than anyone in USMB) and most of them are ad hom attacks.

You use the red herring tactic - that is, make an personal argument unrelated to whatever the person is talking about so now you argue about this new thing instead of the old thing.

You should be on TikTok really.

But look I'm giving you some attention. So I guess that's made your day
You nailed it. Why do you think unkotare does This? I believe its because if he were to answer honestly he’d be quickly exposed as the racist he is. He looks up to Asians and down on blacks. Says he’s Irish.

But he won’t tell us what he dislikes about the black community.

Look at what he says to the people here who vote democratic. He couldn’t be more disrespectful to our beliefs. Now think about all the black parents he talks to at parent teacher conference. He knows most of them voted for Obama Hillary and biden. So do you think he has any respect for them? Fuck no.

Not to get personal, but one must wonder whether IM2 is stupid, delusional, or simply a liar.

"...2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them..." What the fuck does this have to do with anything? If those 2.5Mil have one kid each and the 1.7Mil are NFL stars with 7 little bastards living in three different states...? THE REAL STATISTIC is, how many Black kids are being raised by single mothers? And the answer is AT LEAST 2/3. And single-mom-kids are statistically correlated with just about every social evil, from truancy, drug abuse, and petty criminality to felonious lifestyles. (Not so for single-dad households, but that's another discussion). And as for white-divorcee single moms, their kids fare better because WHITE PEOPLE TEND TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN RELATIVES after a divorce, and white fathers have more resources from which to plunder in Family Court.

"Whites commit the disproportionate amount of violent crime." Are you shitting me? BLACK MALES (6% of the population) commit 44% of all violent crime in America. FACT. To deny it is to deny reality.

To the point: Systemic Racism is a myth that loser-Blacks cling to in order to justify their failure to adhere to middle-class values and succeed. No white racist forces Black girls to have babies, or forces Black kids to scorn education and adopt petty criminality as a lifestyle. That is on Blacks, nobody else. And until you start, as a sub-society - to play by the rules, your claims that "it's all about racism" will be rejected by anyone with eyes and a brain.
No, denial of systemic racism is done by white failures who know that if things were truly equal they'd lose. Nothing you say here is true. Whites commit over 60 percent of all violent crime annually. So your number is wrong.

Never before has someone been so bad at math for so long...
Is crime higher in black communities? Why?

What are “black communities “?

Unkotare
Don't use quotation marks around words I never said, you dishonest piece of shit.

Why do you assume the quoted words were a quote of what you wrote ?

They weren't

Unkotare
If you want to know my views (MY views, as an individual, not a faceless representative of some group you imagine) then ask me, don't make stupid guesses and don't lie like some slimly little punk.

You don't have any views.

Unkotare
What racism do you imagine that to be, jackass?

Ok. So what should be done about systematic white supremacy?

Unkotare
Me, not every person in the world with a somewhat similar skin tone, ME. Are you capable of communicating with another individual, or is that too scary for "Poor Me Paulie"?

Who else is this post aimed at ? It's aimed at you.
He never has any views other than your views are wrong.

He has moved the goalposts. You prove all the time how whites are racist. Now he wants you to prove he’s a racist. And since he never tells us his views we can only assume if he’s disagreeing with us it must be for the reasons we ass7me.

.... So it’s impossible to prove he’s a racist lying idiot that you and I both know he is.

There’s that democrat ‘logic’ for ya. From an openly, unrepentant racist democrat hypocrite at that.

Not to get personal, but one must wonder whether IM2 is stupid, delusional, or simply a liar.

"...2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them..." What the fuck does this have to do with anything? If those 2.5Mil have one kid each and the 1.7Mil are NFL stars with 7 little bastards living in three different states...? THE REAL STATISTIC is, how many Black kids are being raised by single mothers? And the answer is AT LEAST 2/3. And single-mom-kids are statistically correlated with just about every social evil, from truancy, drug abuse, and petty criminality to felonious lifestyles. (Not so for single-dad households, but that's another discussion). And as for white-divorcee single moms, their kids fare better because WHITE PEOPLE TEND TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN RELATIVES after a divorce, and white fathers have more resources from which to plunder in Family Court.

"Whites commit the disproportionate amount of violent crime." Are you shitting me? BLACK MALES (6% of the population) commit 44% of all violent crime in America. FACT. To deny it is to deny reality.

To the point: Systemic Racism is a myth that loser-Blacks cling to in order to justify their failure to adhere to middle-class values and succeed. No white racist forces Black girls to have babies, or forces Black kids to scorn education and adopt petty criminality as a lifestyle. That is on Blacks, nobody else. And until you start, as a sub-society - to play by the rules, your claims that "it's all about racism" will be rejected by anyone with eyes and a brain.
No, denial of systemic racism is done by white failures who know that if things were truly equal they'd lose. Nothing you say here is true. Whites commit over 60 percent of all violent crime annually. So your number is wrong.

Use your definition of what a black community is and answer the question. Don’t act like my question is unanswerable Coward.

Unkotare
Don't use quotation marks around words I never said, you dishonest piece of shit.

Why do you assume the quoted words were a quote of what you wrote ?

They weren't

Unkotare
If you want to know my views (MY views, as an individual, not a faceless representative of some group you imagine) then ask me, don't make stupid guesses and don't lie like some slimly little punk.

You don't have any views.

Unkotare
What racism do you imagine that to be, jackass?

Ok. So what should be done about systematic white supremacy?

Unkotare
Me, not every person in the world with a somewhat similar skin tone, ME. Are you capable of communicating with another individual, or is that too scary for "Poor Me Paulie"?

Who else is this post aimed at ? It's aimed at you.
He never has any views other than your views are wrong.

He has moved the goalposts. You prove all the time how whites are racist. Now he wants you to prove he’s a racist. And since he never tells us his views we can only assume if he’s disagreeing with us it must be for the reasons we ass7me.

.... So it’s impossible to prove he’s a racist lying idiot that you and I both know he is.

There’s that democrat ‘logic’ for ya. From an openly, unrepentant racist democrat hypocrite at that.
Paul was right. You only make personal attacks, never answer questions, deflect, change the subject.

You never add to the conversation.

Blk kids are tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids are tracked into advanced and honors classes ....

That's a lie.
Let’s just say white kids who might not be that smart are encouraged to try where black kids who should be arent

That’s a lie. As always, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I went to Detroit public schools. They don’t even know who the smarter kids are because they aren’t really teaching. Just babysitting a lot of troubled kids.

Its why republicans want charter schools and tax breaks to parents who send their kids to private schools.

Do you disagree with republicans when they say Detroit public schools are failing?

Lets use Detroit Public Schools as an example. That’s a predominantly black community.

Unkotare
Ask, don't guess, asshole.

This is a forum were ppl express their views without being asked. ......

Making shit up and attributing it to others is not "expressing your view," it's being a dishonest piece of shit. You have enough personality flaws without cultivating additional ones, asshole.
Stick to the subject. They should delete all of your comments that only derail the conversation.

Right now you’ve changed the subject to if Paul is mak8ng shit up. Quit being a snowflake. It’s obvious this is a tactic you do on purpose and now you’re seeing it’s not just me who’s calling you on it.

Every board needs a clown. Just know you’re that clown. You’re the one who refuses to discuss honestly.

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Are you sure you Republicans know what the word systemic means? Because here you deny systemic racism exists, when it clearly does, but on other threads you are accusing democrats of systemic voter fraud, when there is not.

Forum List

Back