I'm sick of these lies about

Calling someone the n word isn’t an example of systemic racism it’s proof.

True feelings come out on message boards. Now Imagine all these whites who use the n word are in hiring manager positions.

Is it racism when YOU do it, hypocrite?

Im [sic] not saying we are 100% wrong either. For example there is a poor single black girl in Detroit today who is going to get pregnant. You and I are not responsible for that but we are going to have to pay $5000 minimmune [sic] to send that kid through public school. Forget about foodstamps [sic] healthcare and free school lunches. Just k-12 alone is going to cost us $65,000.

And the child she raises is going to get a shitty upbringing. And Paul and im2 are going t say it’s our fault. I’ll even agree. But it’s more that girls fault than it is ours.

There is no "we," no "our" for you, douche bag. YOU speak only for YOU, and do not represent any group or category other than semi-literate douche bags.

An orderly government leads to an orderly society.

^^^ A quote directly out of the democrat gospel of oppression.
So a disorderly government is good?

Typical fucking democrat.

A small government, a humble government, a government that knows when to stay the fuck out of the way is good, comrade.
Small? How small? So small you can drown it in a bathtub? S small it’s powerless against the robber barons?

Was trumps government a humble government?

How about a government that knows when to get involved? Like when trump found out about COVID in February and lied to us then made fun of people who wear masks?

Any specific examples of when Obama should have stayed out of the way? Don’t forget Obamacare was passed because we had a problem. You saying nothing should have been done about the rising Out of control costs of healthcare That made it unaffordable to too many Americans? Or do you think insurance companies should not cover pre existing conditions?

..... He looks up to Asians and down on blacks. Says he’s Irish.

I don't judge people en masse according to your meaningless racist categories, scumbag. Not up, not down, not diagonal. I take each individual as I find him. This is something you are too stupid to understand, and Poor Me Paulie is too much of a coward to try.

Im [sic] not saying we are 100% wrong either. For example there is a poor single black girl in Detroit today who is going to get pregnant. You and I are not responsible for that but we are going to have to pay $5000 minimmune [sic] to send that kid through public school. Forget about foodstamps [sic] healthcare and free school lunches. Just k-12 alone is going to cost us $65,000.

And the child she raises is going to get a shitty upbringing. And Paul and im2 are going t say it’s our fault. I’ll even agree. But it’s more that girls fault than it is ours.

There is no "we," no "our" for you, douche bag. YOU speak only for YOU, and do not represent any group or category other than semi-literate douche bags.
That’s all you have to say about what I wrote? Then you’re off topic.

Not to get personal, but one must wonder whether IM2 is stupid, delusional, or simply a liar.

"...2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them..." What the fuck does this have to do with anything? If those 2.5Mil have one kid each and the 1.7Mil are NFL stars with 7 little bastards living in three different states...? THE REAL STATISTIC is, how many Black kids are being raised by single mothers? And the answer is AT LEAST 2/3. And single-mom-kids are statistically correlated with just about every social evil, from truancy, drug abuse, and petty criminality to felonious lifestyles. (Not so for single-dad households, but that's another discussion). And as for white-divorcee single moms, their kids fare better because WHITE PEOPLE TEND TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN RELATIVES after a divorce, and white fathers have more resources from which to plunder in Family Court.

"Whites commit the disproportionate amount of violent crime." Are you shitting me? BLACK MALES (6% of the population) commit 44% of all violent crime in America. FACT. To deny it is to deny reality.

To the point: Systemic Racism is a myth that loser-Blacks cling to in order to justify their failure to adhere to middle-class values and succeed. No white racist forces Black girls to have babies, or forces Black kids to scorn education and adopt petty criminality as a lifestyle. That is on Blacks, nobody else. And until you start, as a sub-society - to play by the rules, your claims that "it's all about racism" will be rejected by anyone with eyes and a brain.
No, denial of systemic racism is done by white failures who know that if things were truly equal they'd lose. Nothing you say here is true. Whites commit over 60 percent of all violent crime annually. So your number is wrong.

Never before has someone been so bad at math for so long...
Is crime higher in black communities? Why?

What are “black communities “?
Use your definition of what a black community is and answer the question. Don’t act like my question is unanswerable Coward.

Communities are not colors, stupid.

I don't judge people en masse according to your meaningless racist categories, scumbag. Not up, not down, not diagonal. I take each individual as I find him. This is something you are too stupid to understand, and Poor Me Paulie is too much of a coward to try.
No I do the same too out there in the real world. but here we are talking about the black community, or the white community. Are you incapable of doing so?

Unkotare
Don't use quotation marks around words I never said, you dishonest piece of shit.

Why do you assume the quoted words were a quote of what you wrote ?

They weren't

Unkotare
If you want to know my views (MY views, as an individual, not a faceless representative of some group you imagine) then ask me, don't make stupid guesses and don't lie like some slimly little punk.

You don't have any views.

Unkotare
What racism do you imagine that to be, jackass?

Ok. So what should be done about systematic white supremacy?

Unkotare
Me, not every person in the world with a somewhat similar skin tone, ME. Are you capable of communicating with another individual, or is that too scary for "Poor Me Paulie"?

Who else is this post aimed at ? It's aimed at you.
He never has any views other than your views are wrong.

He has moved the goalposts. You prove all the time how whites are racist. Now he wants you to prove he’s a racist. And since he never tells us his views we can only assume if he’s disagreeing with us it must be for the reasons we ass7me.

.... So it’s impossible to prove he’s a racist lying idiot that you and I both know he is.

There’s that democrat ‘logic’ for ya. From an openly, unrepentant racist democrat hypocrite at that.
Paul was right. You only make personal attacks, never answer questions, deflect, change the subject.

You never add to the conversation.

If you spent half as much time listening as bitching and moaning, you might learn something.

No I do the same too out there in the real world. but here we are talking about the black community, or the white community. Are you incapable of doing so?

Communities are not colors, racist.

Not to get personal, but one must wonder whether IM2 is stupid, delusional, or simply a liar.

"...2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them..." What the fuck does this have to do with anything? If those 2.5Mil have one kid each and the 1.7Mil are NFL stars with 7 little bastards living in three different states...? THE REAL STATISTIC is, how many Black kids are being raised by single mothers? And the answer is AT LEAST 2/3. And single-mom-kids are statistically correlated with just about every social evil, from truancy, drug abuse, and petty criminality to felonious lifestyles. (Not so for single-dad households, but that's another discussion). And as for white-divorcee single moms, their kids fare better because WHITE PEOPLE TEND TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN RELATIVES after a divorce, and white fathers have more resources from which to plunder in Family Court.

"Whites commit the disproportionate amount of violent crime." Are you shitting me? BLACK MALES (6% of the population) commit 44% of all violent crime in America. FACT. To deny it is to deny reality.

To the point: Systemic Racism is a myth that loser-Blacks cling to in order to justify their failure to adhere to middle-class values and succeed. No white racist forces Black girls to have babies, or forces Black kids to scorn education and adopt petty criminality as a lifestyle. That is on Blacks, nobody else. And until you start, as a sub-society - to play by the rules, your claims that "it's all about racism" will be rejected by anyone with eyes and a brain.
No, denial of systemic racism is done by white failures who know that if things were truly equal they'd lose. Nothing you say here is true. Whites commit over 60 percent of all violent crime annually. So your number is wrong.

Use your definition of what a black community is and answer the question. Don’t act like my question is unanswerable Coward.

I grew up on 6 and evergreen in a black community. Then I moved to a white community. Everyone but you knows what I mean. Don’t let this small point you are trying to make distract from the topic.

Unkotare
Don't use quotation marks around words I never said, you dishonest piece of shit.

They weren't

Unkotare
If you want to know my views (MY views, as an individual, not a faceless representative of some group you imagine) then ask me, don't make stupid guesses and don't lie like some slimly little punk.

Unkotare

Unkotare
Me, not every person in the world with a somewhat similar skin tone, ME. Are you capable of communicating with another individual, or is that too scary for "Poor Me Paulie"?

He has moved the goalposts. You prove all the time how whites are racist. Now he wants you to prove he’s a racist. And since he never tells us his views we can only assume if he’s disagreeing with us it must be for the reasons we ass7me.

.... So it’s impossible to prove he’s a racist lying idiot that you and I both know he is.

There’s that democrat ‘logic’ for ya. From an openly, unrepentant racist democrat hypocrite at that.
Paul was right. You only make personal attacks, never answer questions, deflect, change the subject.

If you spent half as much time listening as bitching and moaning, you might learn something.
Oh now like Paul I’m bitching and moaning? Again, another personal attack. It’s getting old

Unkotare

They weren't

Unkotare

Unkotare

Unkotare

I’m listening.

That’s all you have to say about what I wrote? Then you’re off topic.

YOU being a racist on the Race Relations Forum is right on topic.

Unkotare

They weren't

Unkotare

Unkotare

Unkotare

Oh now like Paul I’m bitching and moaning? Again, another personal attack. It’s getting old

Then stop bitching and moaning, hypocrite. Pretty simple.

I grew up on 6 and evergreen in a black community. ...

You clearly never grew up, and communities are not colors, racist.

Forum List

Back