I'm sick of these lies about

Unkotare
Don't use quotation marks around words I never said, you dishonest piece of shit.

Why do you assume the quoted words were a quote of what you wrote ?

They weren't

Unkotare
If you want to know my views (MY views, as an individual, not a faceless representative of some group you imagine) then ask me, don't make stupid guesses and don't lie like some slimly little punk.

You don't have any views.

Unkotare
What racism do you imagine that to be, jackass?

Ok. So what should be done about systematic white supremacy?

Unkotare
Me, not every person in the world with a somewhat similar skin tone, ME. Are you capable of communicating with another individual, or is that too scary for "Poor Me Paulie"?

Who else is this post aimed at ? It's aimed at you.

Unkotare
Ask, don't guess, asshole.

This is a forum were ppl express their views without being asked. You be a man and express your views. Not here to baby you.

But the problem is you don't have any views. You don't take a stance on anything.

You simply try to make every argument about insults. Donald Trump uses that tactic bcoz it can be a good way to derail an argument as most people will feel the need to defend themselves then the argument becomes personal.

Unkotare
Don't answer a question with a question, asshole.

I rest my case. When asked to express your views, as usually you wimp out. Actually you know what? Stick to childish insults. Every forum needs a clown.

Unkotare
Ask, don't guess, asshole.

This is a forum were ppl express their views without being asked. ......

Making shit up and attributing it to others is not "expressing your view," it's being a dishonest piece of shit. You have enough personality flaws without cultivating additional ones, asshole.

Unkotare
Don't use quotation marks around words I never said, you dishonest piece of shit.

They weren't

The way that you presented them, that is how they appear to a native speaker of English.

Unkotare
What specific manifestation of this supposed phenomenon?

Systematic white supremacy. What should be done about it ?

Unkotare
loaded with views. Ask specific, honest questions and find out.

You don't have views on anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Dumb ass systemic racism has nothing to do with that. Furthermore there is more to white racism than that.

Racism today is practiced in a new way and it's not overt in practice but covert in policy. We now face perhaps an insidious and arrogant type of white racist backlash. Whites who are “tired of hearing” blacks and other non whites protesting and complaining about white racism. These are whites who have cried since the Civil Rights act was passed, making up a fake discrimination against whites they have taken to the supreme court time after time in the hopes of ending equal protection under the law for non-whites. This backlash takes several forms.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
People need to tolerate each other. But give space to what they are and have a little give and take. Religion would say to lover your brother. That would be better. But that is not going to happen.
White people like you tell us this while you keep practicing racism.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Dumb ass systemic racism has nothing to do with that. Furthermore there is more to white racism than that.

Racism today is practiced in a new way and it's not overt in practice but covert in policy. We now face perhaps an insidious and arrogant type of white racist backlash. Whites who are “tired of hearing” blacks and other non whites protesting and complaining about white racism. These are whites who have cried since the Civil Rights act was passed, making up a fake discrimination against whites they have taken to the supreme court time after time in the hopes of ending equal protection under the law for non-whites. This backlash takes several forms.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
People need to tolerate each other. But give space to what they are and have a little give and take. Religion would say to lover your brother. That would be better. But that is not going to happen.
Tolerance is needed by people like you also. Tell me. All the unwed moms. The teenage ones. Getting impregnated. That is rape isn't it? And maybe even more charges for all I know. We never really hear about that. No charges at all against the rapist. Tell me about racism. To oneself.

Not to get personal, but one must wonder whether IM2 is stupid, delusional, or simply a liar.

"...2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them..." What the fuck does this have to do with anything? If those 2.5Mil have one kid each and the 1.7Mil are NFL stars with 7 little bastards living in three different states...? THE REAL STATISTIC is, how many Black kids are being raised by single mothers? And the answer is AT LEAST 2/3. And single-mom-kids are statistically correlated with just about every social evil, from truancy, drug abuse, and petty criminality to felonious lifestyles. (Not so for single-dad households, but that's another discussion). And as for white-divorcee single moms, their kids fare better because WHITE PEOPLE TEND TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN RELATIVES after a divorce, and white fathers have more resources from which to plunder in Family Court.

"Whites commit the disproportionate amount of violent crime." Are you shitting me? BLACK MALES (6% of the population) commit 44% of all violent crime in America. FACT. To deny it is to deny reality.

To the point: Systemic Racism is a myth that loser-Blacks cling to in order to justify their failure to adhere to middle-class values and succeed. No white racist forces Black girls to have babies, or forces Black kids to scorn education and adopt petty criminality as a lifestyle. That is on Blacks, nobody else. And until you start, as a sub-society - to play by the rules, your claims that "it's all about racism" will be rejected by anyone with eyes and a brain.
No, denial of systemic racism is done by white failures who know that if things were truly equal they'd lose. Nothing you say here is true. Whites commit over 60 percent of all violent crime annually. So your number is wrong.

Tolerance is needed by people like you also. Tell me. All the unwed moms. The teenage ones. Getting impregnated. That is rape isn't it? And maybe even more charges for all I know. We never really hear about that. No charges at all against the rapist. Tell me about racism. To oneself.
No, study and research is needed to be done by people like you. Economic inequality is the problem. But you racists don't want to study this matter, all you want to do is repeated tired racist bullshit like you just did.

Not to get personal, but one must wonder whether IM2 is stupid, delusional, or simply a liar.

"...2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them..." What the fuck does this have to do with anything? If those 2.5Mil have one kid each and the 1.7Mil are NFL stars with 7 little bastards living in three different states...? THE REAL STATISTIC is, how many Black kids are being raised by single mothers? And the answer is AT LEAST 2/3. And single-mom-kids are statistically correlated with just about every social evil, from truancy, drug abuse, and petty criminality to felonious lifestyles. (Not so for single-dad households, but that's another discussion). And as for white-divorcee single moms, their kids fare better because WHITE PEOPLE TEND TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN RELATIVES after a divorce, and white fathers have more resources from which to plunder in Family Court.

"Whites commit the disproportionate amount of violent crime." Are you shitting me? BLACK MALES (6% of the population) commit 44% of all violent crime in America. FACT. To deny it is to deny reality.

To the point: Systemic Racism is a myth that loser-Blacks cling to in order to justify their failure to adhere to middle-class values and succeed. No white racist forces Black girls to have babies, or forces Black kids to scorn education and adopt petty criminality as a lifestyle. That is on Blacks, nobody else. And until you start, as a sub-society - to play by the rules, your claims that "it's all about racism" will be rejected by anyone with eyes and a brain.
No, denial of systemic racism is done by white failures who know that if things were truly equal they'd lose. Nothing you say here is true. Whites commit over 60 percent of all violent crime annually. So your number is wrong.

Never before has someone been so bad at math for so long...

Unkotare

They weren't

Unkotare
If you want to know my views (MY views, as an individual, not a faceless representative of some group you imagine) then ask me, don't make stupid guesses and don't lie like some slimly little punk.

You don't have any views.

Unkotare
What racism do you imagine that to be, jackass?

Ok. So what should be done about systematic white supremacy?

Unkotare
Me, not every person in the world with a somewhat similar skin tone, ME. Are you capable of communicating with another individual, or is that too scary for "Poor Me Paulie"?

Who else is this post aimed at ? It's aimed at you.
He never has any views other than your views are wrong.

He has moved the goalposts. You prove all the time how whites are racist. Now he wants you to prove he’s a racist. And since he never tells us his views we can only assume if he’s disagreeing with us it must be for the reasons we ass7me.

Dont worry, he won’t answer any of your questions. He’ll tell you to ask but then he won’t answer. So it’s impossible to prove he’s a racist lying idiot that you and I both know he is.

Never before has someone been so bad at math for so long...
Is crime higher in black communities? Why?

Forum List

Back