I'm sick of these lies about

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Typical dumb ass ignorant trumper. He has no idea of what systemic racism is but is perfectly comfortable pretending as he does.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Typical dumb ass ignorant trumper. He has no idea of what systemic racism is but is perfectly comfortable pretending as he does.
And he thinks there was systematic voter fraud against trump when there wasn’t. So clearly he doesn’t know what systemic means.

No I do the same too out there in the real world. ....

Bull

Shit
You’re right. If all else was equal I’d probably hire the black guy to add some diversity to my company. You would hire the white guy and make up a reason why you think he was better when in reality we all know you hired the white guy because you’re a racist. Even if you don’t know it. We can see it. It’s obvious. Even if you won’t tell

No I do the same too out there in the real world. ....

Bull

Shit
You haven’t answered one question. Paul and im2 are right about you

What question has been posed that isn't based on a false premise and/or YOUR own hypocritical racism? Ask an honest question and get an honest answer.
If I had a nickel for every time you’ve said that.

Its not just me who calls you out on this.

You won’t even admit or acknowledge there are black communities so how are you ever going to talk about what’s wrong with them?

....You would hire the white guy and make up a reason why you think he was better when in reality we all know you hired the white guy because you’re a racist. Even if you don’t know it. We can see it. It’s obvious. Even if you won’t tell

Don't try to tell me what I "would" do or why, you dishonest fucking dimwit. I have actually hired a greater variety of people, and I do get off my ass and help a far, far greater variety of people every day than you have ever even met in your ridiculous fucking waste of a life. Get off your worthless fucking ass and do something for ANYONE before telling me what I do or why, you dishonest piece of fucking shit. You're a worthless, illogical weakling in every sense. Take those fingers off the keyboard and you cease to exist - even to yourself.

Typical fucking democrat. A small government, a humble government, a government that knows when to stay the fuck out of the way is good, comrade.
Typical American sheeple do not recognize that the legislative branch was unwittingly "designed" to keep going even if there was no need for more laws. If the legislators do not portray a political fight, then the citizens will question their need; and what is there to do to solve that?

What do you want the the 537 congress members and their staffs of helpers, which is probably at least 3 for the junior representatives, to do to accommodate the expectations of a small government???

Think about it - why pay their travel to and from D.C.?

Why not have them be municipal council members, as well - it's not a big deal.

sealybobo
You nailed it. Why do you think unkotare does This?

Because Unkotare thinks the US is the “land of opportunity” where you can make something of yourself if you try hard enough.

In his mind if you can’t make it; its not because you lacked the opportunity. It's because you didn’t try.

Unkotare
I believe its because if he were to answer honestly he’d be quickly exposed as the racist he is. He looks up to Asians and down on blacks. Says he’s Irish.

True. But to get around this. He uses the “Deny Everything Ironman” tactic.

When presented with evidence, no matter how cut and dry, he'll ignore it or ask another question to your question.

Then he gets into a “Last Man Talking” contest, by trying to test the fortitude of the person he's up against.

This is were he muddies the waters through insults, obfuscations, a litany of hypotheticals, an endless sea of Red Herrings/Strawmen, andother tactics that attempt to test the resolve of the person he's conversing with.

If the person leaves the conversation Unkotare thinks he "wins" because there is no acknowledgement of racism on the his part.

Unkotare
But he won’t tell us what he dislikes about the black community.

True but another thing Unkotare does is that he plays what he thinks are both sides of the fence.

So he'll attack the extremist racists in USMB like harmonica who are always trying to prove how dumb and stupid blk ppl are.

But then he'll also attack the likes of me and IM2 who sees as blk radicals.

He won't try and prove why anyone is wrong. He'll just try to shame them "Stop whining" "Grow a pair" etc

He attacks both sides because then he thinks he'll look like the voice of reason.

Last edited:
sealybobo
You nailed it. Why do you think unkotare does This?

Because Unkotare thinks the US is the “land of opportunity” where you can make something of yourself if you try hard enough.

You know who thinks that? Every person who ever made something of himself in this country, whatever their race. Go ask any naturalized US citizen about it. You know who tells himself he can never do anything no matter what he does or how hard he tries? A pathetic fucking loser who is too much of a pussy to try anything because he is afraid of failing - again. Eventually, such fucking losers start trying to convince themselves that their weakness is a badge of honor. They have to, because they have nothing else. Is cold, hard reality somewhere in between? If so, it's a hell of a lot closer to the former than the latter.

But pussies will be pussies. Just lay on your back with your feet in the air and cry about it instead of trying to better yourself or your circumstances. Excuses are easier than effort.

But I enjoy the racism in the US along with class discrimination

So he'll attack the extremist racists in USMB like harmonica who are always trying to prove how dumb and stupid blk ppl are.

But then he'll also attack the likes of me and IM2 ......

Guess what, stupid? You two are at least as extremist in your racist attitudes as he is. If you find him offensive (as you should), consider getting your own shit together as well.

Unkotare
You know who thinks that? Every person who ever made something of himself in this country, whatever their race.

You can talk all this talk about everyone doing it for thenselves but then you're going to have to ignore the advantages white ppl have been afforded in every realm of activity: housing, education, employment, criminal justice, politics and business.

You're going to have to ignore that at every turn, white ppls hard work has been met with access to an opportunity structure to which blk ppl millions have been denied.

Unkotare
Go ask any naturalized US citizen about it. You know who tells himself he can never do anything no matter what he does or how hard he tries?

I earn close to six figures. I own a nice car (two actually) I live in a nice house, if you knew who you were speaking to it'd shock the pants of you but I'm not fooled. I live under a global system of racism-white supremacy.

Matter of fact many blk people much richer and more successful than me speak on racism (Chris Rock, Colin Kapernick, Ice Cube, Jamie Foxx) so it's not like I'm some unicorn.

Are they ungrateful Negroes?

Look. Sure, there are blk people who have achieved (and achievement is subjective) in spite of racism but why should any blk person have to ?

Why would anyone think every blk person would be able to do this, who are in a similar situation when faced with a system of racism - white supremacy….?

Unrealistic.

Unkotare
You know who tells himself he can never do anything no matter what he does or how hard he tries? A pathetic fucking loser who is too

No other group of Americans has pulled themselves up by the bootstraps the way African Americans have.

Just 147 years ago most African Americans were held in bondage. Blk ppl owned nothing, no property, no assets of any kind and most were not educated.

Black Americans are the last ppl on earth you should b saying this to.

Unkotare
Eventually, such fucking losers start trying to convince themselves that their weakness is a badge of honor. They have to, because they have nothing else. Is cold, hard reality somewhere in between? If so, it's a hell of a lot closer to the former than the latter.

You need to learn how to read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind. You're creating strawman arguments.

Everything I have and own. The white supremacists can take that away in a second. So I'm not fooled.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Unkotare
You know who thinks that? Every person who ever made something of himself in this country, whatever their race.

You can talk all this talk about everyone doing it for thenselves but then you're going to have to ignore the advantages white ppl have been afforded in every realm of activity: housing, education, employment, criminal justice, politics and business.

AMERICANS enjoy such advantages compared to most people in most of the world. Get out there and look around. Even ol' Malcolm returned home with a new perspective after steppin' out.

Forum List

Back