I'm sick of these lies about

Give me a number or stfu and get out of my thread, asshole. I'm all out of patience with bullshit answers..... give me a fucking number or close your dickhole and go away.
You are probably not going to get a reply to your satisfaction. This forum is not designed to guarantee the proper deliberation of anybody's arguments, and the contentious wording of your request is especially uninviting to those who would be considered the target of your request.

Nobody is more frustrated about the situation than me, because I am the only person who has offered a developed solution to the problem, much less, the proper description of the problem. Your frustration is based on your not understanding the problem, and believing that the status quo is the solution.
biden is the status quo ...look at his cabinet picks.

Blk parents are told that their child has a learning disability and the only way they can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education.

When students need additional services, it is important to intervene early on. This involves the devotion of a great deal of additional costs for the school district. This diversion of valuable resources is necessary and fully justified.

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Dumb ass systemic racism has nothing to do with that. Furthermore there is more to white racism than that.

Racism today is practiced in a new way and it's not overt in practice but covert in policy. We now face perhaps an insidious and arrogant type of white racist backlash. Whites who are “tired of hearing” blacks and other non whites protesting and complaining about white racism. These are whites who have cried since the Civil Rights act was passed, making up a fake discrimination against whites they have taken to the supreme court time after time in the hopes of ending equal protection under the law for non-whites. This backlash takes several forms.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
You're not oppressed, you're just a lying sack of shit.
Oppressed and obnoxious both start with o. Black people have made themselves absurd and obscene.

DGS49
I admit to be ignorant of the specific circumstances and actions that are mentioned above.

No you're not. White people are not ignorant about racism because if I was to say to you that "You're gonna live the rest of your life as a black man"

You know exactly what that means. So lets stop acting stupid. Ok ?

DGS49
Anecdotally, I have two nieces who are inner-city school teachers, and they are profoundly supportive of the POC's in their classes and schools.

I'm a black man. Not a POC. It's the world against black people. There is no POC unity. Many Asians, Latinos are just as anti black as many whites. So don't use term POC.

As to your niece I'd prefer to ask the black kids and black parents at your school. Rather than take the words of your niece bragging to you about how great she is with the kids in her class.

DGS49
I don't have first hand knowledge of what goes on in public schools today.

Exactly. So sit down and keep your mouth shut.

DGS49
I admit to be ignorant of the specific circumstances and actions that are mentioned above.

No you're not. White people are not ignorant about racism because if I was to say to you that "You're gonna live the rest of your life as a black man"

You know exactly what that means. So lets stop acting stupid. Ok ?

DGS49
Anecdotally, I have two nieces who are inner-city school teachers, and they are profoundly supportive of the POC's in their classes and schools.

I'm a black man. Not a POC. It's the world against black people. There is no POC unity. Many Asians, Latinos are just as anti black as many whites. So don't use term POC.

As to your niece I'd prefer to ask the black kids and black parents at your school. Rather than take the words of your niece bragging to you about how great she is with the kids in her class.

DGS49
I don't have first hand knowledge of what goes on in public schools today.

Exactly. So sit down and keep your mouth shut.

Neither do you, so take your own advice.

Unkotare
The difference between you and I (and others) is I take stand on issues. You don't have the courage to take a stand on anything.

You've done close to a 100 thousand posts here (which is probably more than anyone in USMB) and most of them are ad hom attacks.

You use the red herring tactic - that is, make an personal argument unrelated to whatever the person is talking about so now you argue about this new thing instead of the old thing.

You should be on TikTok really.

But look I'm giving you some attention. So I guess that's made your day

Unkotare
The difference between you and I (and others) is I take stand on issues. You don't have the courage to take a stand on anything.

You've done close to a 100 thousand posts here (which is probably more than anyone in USMB) and most of them are ad hom attacks.

You use the red herring tactic - that is, make an personal argument unrelated to whatever the person is talking about so now you argue about this new thing instead of the old thing.

You should be on TikTok really.

But look I'm giving you some attention. So I guess that's made your day

Being a whiny little “boo-hoo, poor me!” bitch all the time isn’t taking a stand, it’s taking a pass on any personal responsibility for your own failures.

Taking a stand involves getting off your ass and actually doing something.

Blk kids are punished more harshly than the white kids for minor sh*t that they let it slide with white kids.

That's a lie.
No it’s not. Studies show black boys get suspended quicker than white kids do. Or they get suspended for things white kids don’t get suspended for..

It’s been years since I’ve seen that study but it’s surprising you don’t know this.

Maybe this isn’t true anymore but I bet it still is.

Unkotare
Being a whiny little “boo-hoo, poor me!” bitch all the time isn’t taking a stand,

It's called fighting racism white supremacy and black ppl will keep on fighting white supremacy till hell freezes over and then we fight on that ice

Unkotare
it’s taking a pass on any personal responsibility for your own failures.

The problem is you view personal responsibility as a one way street. "They need to clean up their act, but we or I don’t need to do anything"

That's not how it works.

How can black folks take responsibility for the fact white criminal are more likely to the job over blk ppl that are clean?

How can black folks take responsibility for the fact that black men are more likely to have ours cars stopped and searched for drugs, even though whites are more likely to have drugs on them when they’re stopped?

Unkotare

Black folks are doing self-help and getting off their asses all the time.

We have to.

We have enough experience with white institutions to know they've never done much to improve our situation.

But I see very little self-help or getting of your asses in the white community.

Rarely do you spend time dealing with your own racism, a racism which only you have any control over, since the folks doing the discriminating are white like you.

Unkotare
Being a whiny little “boo-hoo, poor me!” bitch all the time isn’t taking a stand,

It's called fighting racism white supremacy and black ppl will keep on fighting white supremacy till hell freezes over and then we fight on that ice

Unkotare
it’s taking a pass on any personal responsibility for your own failures.

The problem is you view personal responsibility as a one way street. "They need to clean up their act, but we or I don’t need to do anything"

That's not how it works.

How can black folks take responsibility for the fact white criminal are more likely to the job over blk ppl that are clean?

How can black folks take responsibility for the fact that black men are more likely to have ours cars stopped and searched for drugs, even though whites are more likely to have drugs on them when they’re stopped?

Unkotare

Black folks are doing self-help and getting off their asses all the time.

We have to.

We have enough experience with white institutions to know they've never done much to improve our situation.

But I see very little self-help or getting of your asses in the white community.

Rarely do you spend time dealing with your own racism, a racism which only you have any control over, since the folks doing the discriminating are white like you.
Unkotare what more should poor blacks be doing? What are they doing wrong?

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Your post proves conclusively that you don't understand the term you are complaining about.

Why would anyone call someone an asterisk? What would that mean?
Those damn asterisks are taking our jobs, killing our crops, and raping our women!

Blk kids are punished more harshly than the white kids for minor sh*t that they let it slide with white kids.

That's a lie.
No it’s not. Studies show black boys get suspended quicker than white kids do. Or they get suspended for things white kids don’t get suspended for..

It’s been years since I’ve seen that study but it’s surprising you don’t know this.

Maybe this isn’t true anymore but I bet it still is.

Stop trying to talk about things you don't understand.

Unkotare

It's called fighting racism white supremacy and black ppl will keep on fighting ...

I'm not talking to "black people," you spineless weakling. I'm talking to YOU, personally. Grow a fucking sack and try to be an individual for once in your "boo-hoo, poor me!" life, you pussy.

Don't use quotation marks around words I never said, you dishonest piece of shit. If you want to know my views (MY views, as an individual, not a faceless representative of some group you imagine) then ask me, don't make stupid guesses and don't lie like some slimly little punk.

Rarely do you spend time dealing with your own racism......

What racism do you imagine that to be, jackass? Me, not every person in the world with a somewhat similar skin tone, ME. Are you capable of communicating with another individual, or is that too scary for "Poor Me Paulie"?

Forum List

Back