I'm sick of these lies about

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
So if a white racist doesn’t do these things to blacks you’re cool with their racism?
You'll have a much much easier time finding a black racist who is willing to accost, insult, and even attack whites than you will the opposite, and that's even with blacks being only about 14 or 15% of the population. All these liars claiming white supremacists and white racists are the problem, or even that they are any kind of a problem at all..... are just plain making shit up. They are lying, and they are full of shit.

The only actually significant problem with racism in the US is the racism that many blacks have towards white people.
Meanwhile republicans are trying to disenfranchise blacks, defend cops who murder blacks, woo white supreme sets and hate corporate diversity programs.

You don’t see the problem? Then you’re part of the problem
No, none of that is actually happening.

This is the sort of delusional persecution complex I'm talking about....... ya'll simply aren't engaging with reality.

You're just nuts.
Meanwhile since losing trump has appointed two white nationalists to high positions.

We don’t trust your judgement if you are a trump supporter. You’re like Putin or hitler supporters. Doesn’t matter putin is corrupt. They love him. Just like you care more about party than you do country.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
So if a white racist doesn’t do these things to blacks you’re cool with their racism?
You'll have a much much easier time finding a black racist who is willing to accost, insult, and even attack whites than you will the opposite, and that's even with blacks being only about 14 or 15% of the population. All these liars claiming white supremacists and white racists are the problem, or even that they are any kind of a problem at all..... are just plain making shit up. They are lying, and they are full of shit.

The only actually significant problem with racism in the US is the racism that many blacks have towards white people.
Meanwhile republicans are trying to disenfranchise blacks, defend cops who murder blacks, woo white supreme sets and hate corporate diversity programs.

This is the sort of delusional persecution complex I'm talking about....... ya'll simply aren't engaging with reality.

You're just nuts.
Meanwhile since losing trump has appointed two white nationalists to high positions.

We don’t trust your judgement if you are a trump supporter. You’re like Putin or hitler supporters. Doesn’t matter putin is corrupt. They love him. Just like you care more about party than you do country.
See what I mean?

No grasp of reality, none at all.

Andylusion
And I happen to know some amazingly wealthy black people as well.

There are no wealthy blk ppl in America. There are rich ones. But no wealthy ones.

Andylusion
One of the faithful men who goes to my parents church, became a top notch chef, and makes almost $200,000 a year serving large expensive hotel chains. The big ones, like the Hilton and others that are $200 a night.

Exactly. You proved my point. The hiltons are wealthy. This blk man is not. The hiltons could get rid of this blk man tomorrow. No blk person could show the hiltons the door.

Andylusion
Why didn't I get the opportunities he did? Or the life chances? Or the outcomes?

Shit. I dunno. What can you cook ?

Look. You are not competing against him. So in the case of this blk chef the proper test would be to compare him to the top white chefs in the industry or the top white chefs in the Hilton and then ask, do whites have an advantage ?

And we both know the answer.

Andylusion
Why is he driving new BMWs and I'm in a 03 Grand Marquis?

Why does it bother you so much that a black man is driving a nice car ?

Why are you comparing yourself to him not the white hiltons who own his ass ?

You're argument is as illogical as pointing to Stevie Wonder and "He has money, more than he can spend. More money than 90% of sighted ppl. There ain't no disadvantage in not having your sight"

Andylusion
After all, if systemic racism is the cause of differences, then I should be in the luxury job, driving luxury cars, and he should be driving a 17 year old $3,000 beater, going to a $15/hour job.... right? Because I'm white, he's black, and therefore it's impossible for systemic racism to be against me and for him.... correct?

Being white doesn’t mean that a white person will get everything they want in life, or win every competition, but it does mean that there are general advantages that you receive. On balance, it pays to be a member of the dominant racial group.

Also racism is as much a psychological matter as a material one. Whites have the luxury of not having to worry that your race is going to mark u negatively when looking for work, going to school, shopping, looking for a place to live, or driving, things that blk folks can’t take for granted.

There are no wealthy blk ppl in America. There are rich ones. But no wealthy ones.

So.... you are wrong. Sorry.

Exactly. You proved my point. The hiltons are wealthy. This blk man is not. The hiltons could get rid of this blk man tomorrow. No blk person could show the hiltons the door.

So you are suggesting that a person could own a million dollar house.... own luxury cars... have millions of dollars in retirement.... and they are not wealthy because they can not "show the hiltons the door"?

That is an idiotic statement. And second, it's not even true.

That man has enough money, that he could open his own hotel chain if he really wanted to. And if the hiltons came and asked him for a job, he could show them to the door.

You are acting like no one can be wealthy, unless they show someone the door, when some people don't choose to have a door to show anyone too.

I can't kick anyone out of my store, because I don't run a store. I could run a store. I could make the choice to operate a business. But I made the choice not to.

Anyone can run a business. There is a Mexican down the road that operates a restaurant. If Bill Gates walked in his store, he could kick him out.

If being able to kick someone out of your company, is how you define "wealthy", then your definition is stupid, and this is why black people are pathetic.

Start your own hotel chain. Make it successful. Stop crying about the hiltons.

Look. You are not competing against him. So in the case of this blk chef the proper test would be to compare him to the top white chefs in the industry or the top white chefs in the Hilton and then ask, do whites have an advantage ?

Oh, so my white-advantage only matters if I'm in the same exact profession and industry?

So when you say Black people over all, are poorer than White people... that doesn't matter because those other black people that earn less than me, are not doing the same work that I am.... right?

Because I wager.... that if we looked up what jobs on average, black people are in, and compare them to jobs white people are in.... I am going to guess the demographics of jobs are not the same from one group to another, are they?

But you just said that the only comparison for this black guy, is to compare him to other people doing the exact same job. Correct?

In that case, there is no systemic racism. White guy flipping burgers at Burger King in down town, earns the same pay as a black guy at the same burger king flipping the same burgers. I know, because I worked those jobs, and I was most certainly not paid a penny more for being white.

Where in that post, or any other post, did I say it bothered me? Do you just make up stuff that no one said? Is your real name Jussie Smollett or something?

You claimed that I have an advantage because I'm white. I pointed out that black people are doing far better than me. This contradicts your "systemic racism" claim.

The reason I am not comparing myself to the Hiltons, is because I'm not motivated by greed and envy of others. Nor do I blame anyone else on the planet for my situation.

The reason I am poor, is because I have no high value skills. This is no ones fault, but my own.

The only reason I made a comparison between me and this black man, is because you claimed that I have a 'systemic' advantage over black people. There is no such advantage. People with higher value skills, or are willing to work more, have more money than me. This is normal, expected, and morally good.

And further, you seem to have misunderstood this man's position. He's not owned by the Hiltons. He's not an employee.

He is effectively self employed. He works for a number of different hotels, including the Hiltons. But he also does conventions, and corporate meetings, and other venues. If the Hiltons decided they no longer wanted his services, he has dozens of other customers wanting his skills and services. The Hiltons are calling him up, and asking him to work at their Hotels. He could decline, and tell them he'll never work a Hilton Hotel again, and have endless customers to serve, in their place.

Being white doesn’t mean that a white person will get everything they want in life, or win every competition, but it does mean that there are general advantages that you receive. On balance, it pays to be a member of the dominant racial group.

Nice claims, but there is no evidence of that.

You need to provide clear evidence. Anyone can say "there's this magical ambiguous advantage somewhere".

That's not an argument. That's a conspiracy theory.

Also racism is as much a psychological matter as a material one. Whites have the luxury of not having to worry that your race is going to mark u negatively when looking for work, going to school, shopping, looking for a place to live, or driving, things that blk folks can’t take for granted.

Right, I can't fix your mental illness. Not being sarcastic. This is not intended as an insult. If you are wandering around this country 'feeling' like everyone is racists against you, you have a mental illness, and I can't fix that. No one can.

If you have evidence of actual racists policies, then point them out, we can discuss them, and deal with it.

But how you "FEEL" as though you will be marked negatively when looking for work? How is anyone suppose to fix how you "FEEL" when you apply for a job? How you "FEEL" when going to school, shopping, or a place to live, or driving?

I can't fix how you feel. No one can. I can't penalize this white guy over here, because you "FEEL" as though he's racists.

Now if you can find a policy written down, that says "Don't hire non-whites", then we can deal with that. That's something I can see, and identify and fix.

But this claim of "I feel like"... I can't fix that. No one can. The only thing I can even think of to fix that, is you moving to a country where you won't 'feel' like there is racism.

Andylusion
And I happen to know some amazingly wealthy black people as well.

Andylusion
One of the faithful men who goes to my parents church, became a top notch chef, and makes almost $200,000 a year serving large expensive hotel chains. The big ones, like the Hilton and others that are $200 a night.

Andylusion
Why didn't I get the opportunities he did? Or the life chances? Or the outcomes?

Shit. I dunno. What can you cook ?

And we both know the answer.

Andylusion
Why is he driving new BMWs and I'm in a 03 Grand Marquis?

You're argument is as illogical as pointing to Stevie Wonder and "He has money, more than he can spend. More money than 90% of sighted ppl. There ain't no disadvantage in not having your sight"

Andylusion
After all, if systemic racism is the cause of differences, then I should be in the luxury job, driving luxury cars, and he should be driving a 17 year old $3,000 beater, going to a $15/hour job.... right? Because I'm white, he's black, and therefore it's impossible for systemic racism to be against me and for him.... correct?

So.... you are wrong. Sorry.

So you are suggesting that a person could own a million dollar house.... own luxury cars... have millions of dollars in retirement.... and they are not wealthy because they can not "show the hiltons the door"?

That is an idiotic statement. And second, it's not even true.

That man has enough money, that he could open his own hotel chain if he really wanted to. And if the hiltons came and asked him for a job, he could show them to the door.

You are acting like no one can be wealthy, unless they show someone the door, when some people don't choose to have a door to show anyone too.

I can't kick anyone out of my store, because I don't run a store. I could run a store. I could make the choice to operate a business. But I made the choice not to.

Anyone can run a business. There is a Mexican down the road that operates a restaurant. If Bill Gates walked in his store, he could kick him out.

If being able to kick someone out of your company, is how you define "wealthy", then your definition is stupid, and this is why black people are pathetic.

Start your own hotel chain. Make it successful. Stop crying about the hiltons.

Oh, so my white-advantage only matters if I'm in the same exact profession and industry?

So when you say Black people over all, are poorer than White people... that doesn't matter because those other black people that earn less than me, are not doing the same work that I am.... right?

Because I wager.... that if we looked up what jobs on average, black people are in, and compare them to jobs white people are in.... I am going to guess the demographics of jobs are not the same from one group to another, are they?

But you just said that the only comparison for this black guy, is to compare him to other people doing the exact same job. Correct?

In that case, there is no systemic racism. White guy flipping burgers at Burger King in down town, earns the same pay as a black guy at the same burger king flipping the same burgers. I know, because I worked those jobs, and I was most certainly not paid a penny more for being white.

Where in that post, or any other post, did I say it bothered me? Do you just make up stuff that no one said? Is your real name Jussie Smollett or something?

You claimed that I have an advantage because I'm white. I pointed out that black people are doing far better than me. This contradicts your "systemic racism" claim.

The reason I am not comparing myself to the Hiltons, is because I'm not motivated by greed and envy of others. Nor do I blame anyone else on the planet for my situation.

The reason I am poor, is because I have no high value skills. This is no ones fault, but my own.

The only reason I made a comparison between me and this black man, is because you claimed that I have a 'systemic' advantage over black people. There is no such advantage. People with higher value skills, or are willing to work more, have more money than me. This is normal, expected, and morally good.

And further, you seem to have misunderstood this man's position. He's not owned by the Hiltons. He's not an employee.

He is effectively self employed. He works for a number of different hotels, including the Hiltons. But he also does conventions, and corporate meetings, and other venues. If the Hiltons decided they no longer wanted his services, he has dozens of other customers wanting his skills and services. The Hiltons are calling him up, and asking him to work at their Hotels. He could decline, and tell them he'll never work a Hilton Hotel again, and have endless customers to serve, in their place.

Nice claims, but there is no evidence of that.

You need to provide clear evidence. Anyone can say "there's this magical ambiguous advantage somewhere".

That's not an argument. That's a conspiracy theory.

Right, I can't fix your mental illness. Not being sarcastic. This is not intended as an insult. If you are wandering around this country 'feeling' like everyone is racists against you, you have a mental illness, and I can't fix that. No one can.

If you have evidence of actual racists policies, then point them out, we can discuss them, and deal with it.

But how you "FEEL" as though you will be marked negatively when looking for work? How is anyone suppose to fix how you "FEEL" when you apply for a job? How you "FEEL" when going to school, shopping, or a place to live, or driving?

I can't fix how you feel. No one can. I can't penalize this white guy over here, because you "FEEL" as though he's racists.

Now if you can find a policy written down, that says "Don't hire non-whites", then we can deal with that. That's something I can see, and identify and fix.

But this claim of "I feel like"... I can't fix that. No one can. The only thing I can even think of to fix that, is you moving to a country where you won't 'feel' like there is racism.
Better said than I could have there.
Well done.

Andylusion
So... you are wrong. Sorry

There are no wealthy blk ppl in Anetica

Show me a black Walmart? A black apple company ? A black JP Morgan chase? A black fortune 500 company ? A major black oil company?

That's wealth.

Andylusion

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. MC Hammer at one point had $30 million in the bank, a $1 million house with 200 staff members, and a horse stable with 19 racehorses.

But guess what ?

He declared bankruptcy in 1996 with $13 million in debt.

This happened bcoz he wasn't wealthy.

Andylusion
That man has enough money, that he could open his own hotel chain if he really wanted to.

Problem who would he go to in order to own hotel chains? Who would he go to get the finance to own hotel chains ?

Answer = The white supremacists and they are not going to allow a negro to be calling any shots in that world

Matter of fact they probably wouldnt allow most white chef to open a chain of hotels.

Andylusion
And if the hiltons came and asked him for a job, he could show them to the door.

But he would not get that far to be in a position to be able to show the door to the hiltons.

Andylusion

I'm saying there is not a single wealthy blk person in America.

You cant get rid of wealth that's why despite wars, upheavals, the holocaust, total destruction of Europe, old money survives, the Rothschild were and are still fabulously wealthy and were still owning Castles all over Europe.

Andylusion

What are you babbling about?

Andylusion
only reason I made a comparison between me and this black man, is because you claimed that I have a 'systemic' advantage over black people. There is no such advantage. People with higher value skills, or are willing to work more, have more money than me. This is normal, expected, and morally good.

Dude. You could have made the same argument 55 years ago. 55 years their were people like Muhammad Ali, Sammy Davis jnr, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles they all had money. More money than most whites.

Did that prove that there was no racism in 1965?

No

Andylusion
And further, you seem to have misunderstood this man's position. He's not owned by the Hiltons. He's not an employee

Makes no difference. The hiltons are the ones who put money in his account. Right?

Andylusion
He works for a number of different hotels.

All owned and controlled by the white supremacists.

Andylusion
But he also does conventions

Andylusion
The Hiltons are calling him up, and asking him to work at their Hotels.

Andylusion
Nice claims, but there is no evidence of that. You need to provide clear evidence. Anyone can say "there's this magical ambiguous advantage somewhere".
That's not an argument. That's a conspiracy theory

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion
But how you "FEEL" as though you will be marked negatively when looking for work? How is anyone suppose to fix how you "FEEL" when you apply for a job?

I'm pretty sure you know that a white criminal is more likely to get the job than a black person that is clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

Andylusion
so my white-advantage only matters if I'm in the same exact profession and industry?

Well in the U.S, competitions for “stuff,” are played out on the same level.

Poor whites are not up against rich black people. So if this blk chef was so wonderful why dont the hiltons make him a head chef ?

The fact that he's freelance says a lot. As I told you the true test would be to compare this hot shot blk chef, to hot shot white chefs and to then ask, do whites have an advantage ?

Last edited:

You're just nuts.

See what I mean?

This is why Republicans can't win over the black vote. They deny systemic racism exists. Keep it up.

This is why Herman Cain and Ben Carson couldn't be president. Blacks won't vote for them. It's not because they are black but because they vote anti black. They go along with the white racist party. Uncle Toms.

We had a really good looking black Republican run for the senate in Michigan. My dad thought he would win because blacks would vote for him just because he's black. Blacks did not. In fact blacks are why he lost.

So keep denying systemic racism. Keep fighting diversity programs in companies that are 99% white. Us liberals love it that you do that. The day you stop we might be in trouble.

Same way one day you might wise up and stop being anti gay and hispanic. These groups tend to be socially liberal but fiscally conservative. You might get more Bruce Jenner log cabin Republicans to vote GOP if you stop using gays as a wedge issues to rile up your base.

Andylusion
So... you are wrong. Sorry

There are no wealthy blk ppl in Anetica

Show me a black Walmart? A black apple company ? A black JP Morgan chase? A black fortune 500 company ? A major black oil company?

That's wealth.

Andylusion

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. MC Hammer at one point had $30 million in the bank, a $1 million house with 200 staff members, and a horse stable with 19 racehorses.

But guess what ?

He declared bankruptcy in 1996 with $13 million in debt.

This happened bcoz he wasn't wealthy.

Andylusion
That man has enough money, that he could open his own hotel chain if he really wanted to.

Problem who would he go to in order to own hotel chains? Who would he go to get the finance to own hotel chains ?

Answer = The white supremacists and they are not going to allow a negro to be calling any shots in that world

Matter of fact they probably wouldnt allow most white chef to open a chain of hotels.

Andylusion
And if the hiltons came and asked him for a job, he could show them to the door.

But he would not get that far to be in a position to be able to show the door to the hiltons.

Andylusion

I'm saying there is not a single wealthy blk person in America.

You cant get rid of wealth that's why despite wars, upheavals, the holocaust, total destruction of Europe, old money survives, the Rothschild were and are still fabulously wealthy and were still owning Castles all over Europe.

Andylusion

What are you babbling about?

Andylusion
only reason I made a comparison between me and this black man, is because you claimed that I have a 'systemic' advantage over black people. There is no such advantage. People with higher value skills, or are willing to work more, have more money than me. This is normal, expected, and morally good.

Dude. You could have made the same argument 55 years ago. 55 years their were people like Muhammad Ali, Sammy Davis jnr, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles they all had money. More money than most whites.

Did that prove that there was no racism in 1965?

No

Andylusion
And further, you seem to have misunderstood this man's position. He's not owned by the Hiltons. He's not an employee

Makes no difference. The hiltons are the ones who put money in his account. Right?

Andylusion
He works for a number of different hotels.

Andylusion
But he also does conventions

Andylusion
The Hiltons are calling him up, and asking him to work at their Hotels.

Andylusion
Nice claims, but there is no evidence of that. You need to provide clear evidence. Anyone can say "there's this magical ambiguous advantage somewhere".
That's not an argument. That's a conspiracy theory

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion
But how you "FEEL" as though you will be marked negatively when looking for work? How is anyone suppose to fix how you "FEEL" when you apply for a job?

I'm pretty sure you know that a white criminal is more likely to get the job than a black person that is clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

Andylusion
so my white-advantage only matters if I'm in the same exact profession and industry?

Well in the U.S, competitions for “stuff,” are played out on the same level.

Poor whites are not up against rich black people. So if this blk chef was so wonderful why dont the hiltons make him a head chef ?

The fact that he's freelance says a lot. As I told you the true test would be to compare this hot shot blk chef, to hot shot white chefs and to then ask, do whites have an advantage ?
1. If some black guys in a garage could invent Microsoft maybe they could be billionaires.
2. MC Hammer went bankrupt because he's an idiot. Period.
3. Jews took over Hollywood. White supremists let them have that. Why don't some smart black people come up with a better battery powered car or something? Come up with an Amazon or whatever Michael Bloomberg did to become a billionaire? It's not like white racists are keeping them down. Maybe 50 years ago but not today. I understand why so many blacks aren't inventing shit because they went to shitty inner city public schools but it's not like whites are keeping down smart blacks. Are they? Can you provide some examples of this?
4. Blacks only make up like 12% of the population. And whites owned this country for hundreds of years. Of course we have all the billionaires.

• Oprah Winfrey, $2.7 billion.
  • Strive Masiyiwa, $2.4 billion.
  • Patrice Motsepe, $2.3 billion.
  • Michael Jordan, $2.1 billion.
  • Kanye West, $1.3 billion.
  • Folorunsho Alakija, $1.1 billion.
  • Jay-Z, $1 billion.
  • Tyler Perry, $1 billion.
You are correct. That's not a lot of rich black people. I'll give you that. Only 7 black billionaires in the USA.

614 billionaires in the USA.

There should be 72 black billionaires. 12%. But lets say it's not that simple. Cut the number in half. So there should be 36 black billionaires.

• The lack of diversity in the three comma club highlights the growing wealth gap between Black and white Americans.

You're just nuts.

See what I mean?

This is why Republicans can't win over the black vote. They deny systemic racism exists. Keep it up.

Says the racist democrat hypocrite.

You're just nuts.

See what I mean?

Says the racist democrat hypocrite.
Politically black people agree with me not you you you you racist white devil. Irishman! Of course you're a con repub. Your racism trumps (no pun intended) your liberal position in life.

Are you against diversity programs? Lots of corporations have them. You disagree with these programs? You're a racist.

sealybobo
some black guys in a garage could invent Microsoft maybe they could be billionaires.

The problem is that about half the world’s 7 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day.

Buying a computer or being an inventor or business whizz to many ppl would be like you trying to buy a Bugatti Veyron.

Access to knowledge and education on this planet is very limited.

So if you were to take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto. The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one.

Donald Trump inherited a couple hundred million dollars worth of assets from his daddy.

Mark Zuckerberg attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy).

If Steve Jobs was not put up for adoption and his father returned with him back to Syria, then it is highly unlikely he would founded one of the world’s top computer companies.

Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

The basis of their success was due to their parents bank account and a bit a luck.

That's how it works.

One of the "Black" people posting here should explain how and why Black Americans lack access to education. It looks from where I sit that any Black who achieves even margin success in K-12 can find a college that will at least grant them admission, if not a significant scholarship.

And while you are at it, explain why Black folks support politicians who support the only realistic paths that poor Blacks in the worst schools have to getting a high-quality education...speaking of course about vouchers and charter schools.

“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system. A disorderly government leads to a disorderly society.

An orderly government leads to an orderly society.

Ambiguous nonsense.

How would they "reorder the government chartering system"?
I got $5 that the answer start with a “C” and rhymes with “ommunism”

sealybobo
some black guys in a garage could invent Microsoft maybe they could be billionaires.

The problem is that about half the world’s 7 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day.

Buying a computer or being an inventor or business whizz to many ppl would be like you trying to buy a Bugatti Veyron.

Access to knowledge and education on this planet is very limited.

So if you were to take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto. The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one.

Donald Trump inherited a couple hundred million dollars worth of assets from his daddy.

Mark Zuckerberg attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy).

If Steve Jobs was not put up for adoption and his father returned with him back to Syria, then it is highly unlikely he would founded one of the world’s top computer companies.

Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

The basis of their success was due to their parents bank account and a bit a luck.

That's how it works.
You nailed it.

“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system. A disorderly government leads to a disorderly society.

An orderly government leads to an orderly society.

Ambiguous nonsense.

How would they "reorder the government chartering system"?
I got $5 that the answer start with a “C” and rhymes with “ommunism”

DGS49
One of the "Black" people posting here should explain how and why Black Americans lack access to education.

Where did I say that blk ppl lack access to education ?

DGS49
It looks from where I sit that any Black who achieves even margin success in K-12 can find a college that will at least grant them admission, if not a significant scholarship.

Fair enough but the problem is black kids are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators.

Blk kids are punished more harshly than the white kids for minor sh*t that they let it slide with white kids.

Blk kids are tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids are tracked into advanced and honors classes (this is true whether or not the white kid showed promise)

Blk parents are told that their child has a learning disability and the only way they can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education.

They also play on poverty of many black people by saying "We'll increase your county check, if you just give jamal this drug"

Knowing full well that drugs and special ed increases the black child chances of failing in school, becoming a drop out and ending up in prison.

The white supremacists put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest. And now that you have prisons for profit. They need to make sure they have fresh stock.

This is all done so that white kids don't have to compete in the global market place with blacks.

I admit to be ignorant of the specific circumstances and actions that are mentioned above.

Anecdotally, I have two nieces who are inner-city school teachers, and they are profoundly supportive of the POC's in their classes and schools.

But a couple of examples is not a study.

I don't have first hand knowledge of what goes on in public schools today.

As a wise man once said lies don’t bother me as much as the truth does

Former Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell was 36-28 and they fired him. Black guy

The current white coach on the lions is 13-29-1.

Systemic racism? I think race has something to do with it.

Former Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell was 36-28 and they fired him. Black guy

The current white coach on the lions is 13-29-1.

Systemic racism? I think race has something to do with it.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back