I'm Really Starting to Worry About The Upcoming Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just looking at the overall results from the primaries. There is absolutely no legit reason for it but it appears that Biden is ahead.

Screenshot_20240413-112349.png

Screenshot_20240413-112403.png

It's really starting to shape up for Trump to defeat FJB in a cakewalk.

That's what I thought but look at the numbers. Trump has been crushing the Republican competition all along, but it currently doesn't look like he stacks up against the demonrats at the moment.

I'm not worried.

there is no doubt in my mind that America will once again make the worst possible choice

Which is which candidate for you?

Where is the crossover from open primary states measured?

I'm not sure what you're talking about as all I know is that Biden seems to be doing better as the winning candidate for his party than Trump is for his.

I was just looking at the overall results from the primaries. There is absolutely no legit reason for it but it appears that Biden is ahead.

View attachment 931508

View attachment 931510

About 20% of Republicans are still voting against Trump in the primaries. Of that, a good chunk will vote for him in the general election. But a whole bunch will not.

Trump and the abortion issue are the reasons why Biden is likely to win again in November.

Virtually any other Republican would crush Biden in the fall. But the Republican Party has become a cult of personality more interested in validating its feelings than it is in winning elections.

Republicans who are waiting for Donald Trump to reach out to Nikki Haley’s supporters to unite the party may have a while to wait yet, if the former president’s comments today are any indication.​
GOP insiders tell me Trump will need to get out of his own way to appeal to Nikki Haley’s supporters, but he seems determined to alienate as many of these voters as possible.​

This is beyond fucking stupid. This is why this loser went bankrupt six times.

Republicans who are waiting for Donald Trump to reach out to Nikki Haley’s supporters to unite the party may have a while to wait yet, if the former president’s comments today are any indication.​
GOP insiders tell me Trump will need to get out of his own way to appeal to Nikki Haley’s supporters, but he seems determined to alienate as many of these voters as possible.​

This is beyond fucking stupid. This is why this loser went bankrupt six times.

Yep. I brought this up before. Trump keeps telling various groups he doesn't need them. Of course, when he loses again because they listened to him he'll blame everyone and everything other than himself and Cult 45 will obediently regurgitate it.

I'm not sure what you're talking about as all I know is that Biden seems to be doing better as the winning candidate for his party than Trump is for his.
OK...How many real challengers did Xiden have, to the point that there were big dem donors propping them up?

You also realize that dem voters *generally * show up for primaries more so than republicans, right?

Forum List

Back