Why Does The Left Constantly Say That Trump Is Running To Save His Own Skin?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This thought literally just occurred to me. Of course I know that that's a lie and completely not true, but hypothetically speaking what if it was possible that he was? Wouldn't he know that he would have a chance (not really but speaking from a liberal's POV) of going to prison with all of these phony allegations and indictments going on anyways?

... because he won't be President even if does not he goes to jail.

Why Does The Left Constantly Say That Trump Is Running To Save His Own Skin?​

What??? And why do you always repost all of my questions when I know what I asked.

This thought literally just occurred to me. Of course I know that that's a lie and completely not true, but hypothetically speaking what if it was possible that he was? Wouldn't he know that he would have a chance (not really but speaking from a liberal's POV) of going to prison with all of these phony allegations and indictments going on anyways?
They do it becasue they can't attack his policies.

No t really. Listen to them. Nine times out of ten it's personal, not about his policies. And when they do discuss his policies they lie.

Oh yeah good point and they wouldn't want to expose themselves either.

So much ignorance and stupidity in one short post. I’m betting you have a MAGA flag flapping in the breeze outside your home.

Ok. Once Trump is elected he can’t be sent to prison. That is what they are talking about. In fact. The second he is elected, before he even takes office, all the trials come to a halt since he has immunity while in office.

So Trumps dumb plan is to delay, delay, delay. I say dumb because instead of showing the charges are frivolous and nonsense, he is insuring the crimes alleged are central to his campaign. Did he do it becomes the topic of discussion.

It is perhaps one of the only ways to make Biden look like a good choice in comparison.

And honestly about half of the voters are looking at the election going Biden is a steaming pile of shit. But Trump is a flaming pile of shit.

Ok. Once Trump is elected he can’t be sent to prison. That is what they are talking about. In fact. The second he is elected, before he even takes office, all the trials come to a halt since he has immunity while in office.

I know that part but according to you leftists he's going to lose all of the trials and go to prison anyways, so if that's truly the case then why waste his time?

I know that part but according to you leftists he's going to lose all of the trials and go to prison anyways, so if that's truly the case then why waste his time?
To make an example out of him....Terrify any potential upstart from even thinking about horning in on the racket.

Terrorism with a few extra steps and without the bloody bodies.

I know what it is as I looked it up. I was just wondering how it related to Trump.

I know what it is as I looked it up. I was just wondering how it related to Trump.
He broke the existing kayfabe relationship between the establishment remocrats and depublicans.....Even those kinda-sorta on the fringes (i.e. Jim Jordan, the Mikes Johnson and Pence) have revealed who they are, that they never would have in his absence.

Because the left lies a lot.

Their ideas suck and only benefit themselves while screwing the masses.

They simply make shit up and use their propagandists in the media to make what they made up seem real.

mudwhistle be mudwhistling again. He gaslights. He does not care about the masses. And he cannot propagandize worth a penny,

Well in this nation we believe that there are consequences for your actions. The modern term is fuck around and find out. Trump has been fucking around. Now he is finding out.

Secondly. Who would think that the Republicans would nominate the candidate with the worst record in electoral history. Nearly all those who he endorses lose. He lost his own election. At this point a Trump Endorsement is practically the kiss of death.

Lastly. Trump has to win to reach safety. At least from the Federal Charges. If he loses the election, then I expect him to board Trump Force One and flee to Russia. I’d expect that his posts to Truth Social will increase in that case as he plays the part of a political refugee.

Forum List

Back