Zone1 I'm racist, but I'm not racist.

The US finally has a chance for major improvement, not under corrupt Biden but soon. Vast improvements are happening daily across the country with people sharing positivity online including social media platforms.

The reason that Biden is so anxious to take over TikTok is because black Republicans and black conservatives are dominating conversations and gaining larger audiences.

The difference in mindset is easy to spot: vocal black conservatives inform their growing audience to never give up, it’s on you to make your life better, and your decision to accept your conditions in life or work hard to change them.

Some of my favorite TikTok content providers are from black conservative males calling out lazy blacks who blame the system and do nothing. Poor whites who work hard should be calling out poor whites who take advantage of governmental assistance and claim “I’m too helpless to get ahead” crowd.

I think there are a lot of people like me in America that are racist, but not racist. I'm curious to see if anyone here is in the same boat as me.

In the past year or so there has been a rise in blacks and browns in my area and I find myself quite often seeing them and wish they weren't here. It's not some irrational hatred or anything.

So I started think, why do I not like them living here and I came to a conclusion after a while of considering it.

My conclusion is, it's not what I'm used to. I grew up in an area that is almost all blue collar, conservative, white people. I don't even like being around white people from like new York City, Chicago or los Angeles.

I like being around blue collar, Republican conservatives, country people that are white because I spent the first 25 years of my life around them during my formative years.

They speak like I do, have a similar mentality, same customs, similar viewpoints, look similar to me, and so on. I know where I stand with them and vice versa. We have a unspoken familiarity between us.

But all these new people that come in, especially blacks and browns show no signs of wanting to conform to their new home or community. That goes for white people from cities as well.

I think that's a big reason why countries like Switzerland have such a high rate of education, high employment, very little to no violent crime and overall a happier society. You can't even get into Switzerland unless you pay, speak the language fluently and understand their customs. It ensures a society of people who are similar to each other so they feel more comfortable with less friction.

Think of how safe you would be if you had 100 ish people in your “village” and you knew every single one them, their dad, their brother, and even their favorite color. It wouldn’t matter their skin color. Then let’s say you hated everybody outside of your “village” with the purest hatred that your soul could possibly muster. Then let’s say you treated everybody outside your “village” like dirt and taught all the children in your village to respond with the same ethic.’. How often would people in your village get scammed? How often would the children in your village be molested? How often would things be stolen? Your village members would all have multiple layers of incentives not to wrong their fellow village members. It would be a super safe society full of “racists”.

Racism is not about the color of someone’s skin. It is about a distrust for outsiders. It isn’t completely a bad thing to be honest. What is the benefit of being not racist? Really?

Forum List

Back