Zone1 Too much motive to "find" wacism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
OK, this is my hypothesis.

Due to how much motive liberals have to "find" wacism, because of the way it greatly empowers them, giving them, generally speaking, the ability to marginalize any argument, idea, person or group they want to,

that they are and can never be, even close to objective judges of what is or is not wacist,

thus, my conclusion,

NO ACCUSATION OF WACISM FROM ANY LEFTIST SHOULD EVER BE GIVEN ANY CONSIDERATION.

Also, in any valid discussion of actual racism, there is an unfair or unjust action associated with it, and that action can be discussed on it's own merits, with no need of bringing "wacism" into the dicussion.

Discuss.

Nobody uses racism like Republicans, just look at their bigoted "Willie Morton" schtick time after time after time....

If you are going to use scientific/dialectic concepts to delineate your arguments. In that case, then it is probably a really good idea to use the complete set of rules; avoid the use of biased language, and exercise proper grammar.

I could not think of how to test it.

Perhaps a challenge to all, for anyone that can think of an example where "racism" is a valid concern, but there is not other issue that could not be used as a framework to think of it?

Nobody uses racism like Republicans, just look at their bigoted "Willie Morton" schtick time after time after time....

Willie Horton was a violent thug left out of prison by a politician. Confronting a politican on his past policies and actions is clearly legitimate.

Indeed, that it was called "wacist", and still is by people like you, is a good example of how lefties should be given NO credibility in their accusations of wacism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back