I'm offended - The bastards renamed a school from Robert Lee to a GD snowflake because he's dead & black

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The school was named after John Lewis not because he earned it, but because he's black, he's dead, he's a PROG and he marketed racism.

To him everything is racist. Need an example? He thought and fed into the idea George Thug, I mean George Floyd was killed because he's black, instead of being killed by a bad cop.

Is anyone surprised they didn't name the school after George Floyd?

The school was named after John Lewis not because he earned it, but because he's black, he's dead, he's a PROG and he marketed racism.

To him everything is racist. Need an example? He thought and fed into the idea George Thug, I mean George Floyd was killed because he's black, instead of being killed by a bad cop.

Switch from one racist to another.

Who cares.

In order to stop all offenses............The new order of the day is to change all names of schools to a number.........

69 is disallowed due to .IT'S SEXIST.......or something like that.

So School number 69 is out.............

Such is the retard world we live in today........where so many are so offended.......by so little.

churchillquote-1.jpg

Considering the fact that the largest portion of the school population is hispanic, they should have named the school after George Zimmerman.

Good for them! Lewis was an American patriot and civil rights icon. He deserves some preservation of his legacy.

To the OP... sorry you’re so upset by this. I for one think it’s a great thing

It was voted on and no one said no. Petitions were sign by the general public. It is where they live so they should have the right to change it.

Lee was a good general and tactician but his only problem was the North had more soldiers which in that time period was a major factor in winning or losing.

Republicans used to run on abolishing the DOE.
The Fed Gov't should be put back to where it belongs........enumerated powers and nothing more.

Then States decide what is best for their state.

I was thinking more along the lines of what's best for the student. Not so much which caliber government gun the hall monitor carries.

Educational institutions should be a reflection of the community itself. Good luck getting dad off his xbox, though.

And all the special little republican snowflakes melted....

Good for them! Lewis was an American patriot and civil rights icon. He deserves some preservation of his legacy.

To the OP... sorry you’re so upset by this. I for one think it’s a great thing

Slade calls Lewis an icon. Lewis didn't even have the balls to call things as they are, he was a politician only and a bad one at that. Somehow Slade missed the message Lewis INCITED racism, I think that's code Slade approves.

I saw your message but I don’t agree. I think he fought for his oppressed people for the majority of his life. I respect that. Glad they named a school after him. Hope they do more

One wonders why all of this stuff was named after confederate generals in the first place. Not to mention all of the statues of these clowns and naming American military bases after them.

It is okay, it is full of Illegals so they dont see any significance of the name change.

Forum List

Back