I'm offended - The bastards renamed a school from Robert Lee to a GD snowflake because he's dead & black

The school was named after John Lewis not because he earned it, but because he's black, he's dead, he's a PROG and he marketed racism.

To him everything is racist. Need an example? He thought and fed into the idea George Thug, I mean George Floyd was killed because he's black, instead of being killed by a bad cop.

Is anyone surprised they didn't name the school after George Floyd?

It is okay, it is full of Illegals so they dont see any significance of the name change.

all things considered-------who cares?

The school was named after John Lewis not because he earned it, but because he's black, he's dead, he's a PROG and he marketed racism.

To him everything is racist. Need an example? He thought and fed into the idea George Thug, I mean George Floyd was killed because he's black, instead of being killed by a bad cop.

It is okay, it is full of Illegals so they dont see any significance of the name change.

all things considered-------who cares?

Exactly...

Good for them! Lewis was an American patriot and civil rights icon. He deserves some preservation of his legacy.

To the OP... sorry you’re so upset by this. I for one think it’s a great thing

Slade calls Lewis an icon. Lewis didn't even have the balls to call things as they are, he was a politician only and a bad one at that. Somehow Slade missed the message Lewis INCITED racism, I think that's code Slade approves.

I saw your message but I don’t agree. I think he fought for his oppressed people for the majority of his life. I respect that. Glad they named a school after him. Hope they do more

He did and finished the wrong way. It's nothing but a token. Do I agree with having a school named after Robert Lee school? NO Was he a better man than Lewis? Probably

why is everybody on the Left always offended lately ?

is it the soy? is it being vegan? is it in the air? what is it????

if there was a movie about them pathetic morons this would be the name...

1595814616038.png

In reply----for all those out there HORRIFIED by "black face" -----I got news-----stereotyping in both comedy and drama AIN'T NUTHIN' new------even aristophanes did it------remember him? probably not----you do not like STEM schools

why is everybody on the Left always offended lately ?

is it the soy? is it being vegan? is it in the air? what is it????

if there was a movie about them pathetic morons this would be the name...

View attachment 367692

mayonnaise-----the internet just taught me that it is a good idea to mix it into mashed potatoes. LAST DAYS OF ROME ------we all seek new TASTE SENSATIONS

Good for them! Lewis was an American patriot and civil rights icon. He deserves some preservation of his legacy.

Slade calls Lewis an icon. Lewis didn't even have the balls to call things as they are, he was a politician only and a bad one at that. Somehow Slade missed the message Lewis INCITED racism, I think that's code Slade approves.

I saw your message but I don’t agree. I think he fought for his oppressed people for the majority of his life. I respect that. Glad they named a school after him. Hope they do more

He did and finished the wrong way. It's nothing but a token. Do I agree with having a school named after Robert Lee school? NO Was he a better man than Lewis? Probably

Probably? Haha. Ok buddy, keep acting like you can possibly know that. Haha, you all crack me up.

Probably? Haha. Ok buddy, keep acting like you can possibly know that. Haha, you all crack me up.

Every new generation in memory is worse than the one before it, call it an educated guess he was a better man than Lewis.

General Lee had his faults sure, who doesn't. You can't even blame him for slavery though that doesn't slow PROGS down. For all you know he treated blacks with dignity, which is more than I can say for many of today's MS PROGS. End of the day Lee was a great leader, call it an educated guess he was a better man than Lewis.

I knew the son of a Confederate soldier, I can't speak for his dad but he was a better man than Lewis too. Lewis tooted an old horn, like many PROG-politicians he marketed racism for power.

Every new generation in memory is worse than the one before it, call it an educated guess he was a better man than Lewis.

General Lee had his faults sure, who doesn't. You can't even blame him for slavery though that doesn't slow PROGS down. For all you know he treated blacks with dignity, which is more than I can say for many of today's MS PROGS. End of the day Lee was a great leader, call it an educated guess he was a better man than Lewis.

I knew the son of a Confederate soldier, I can't speak for his dad but he was a better man than Lewis too. Lewis tooted an old horn, like many PROG-politicians he marketed racism for power.

Well that’s your opinion. I disagree and think Lewis gave voice to many who didn’t have one for decades and I commend him on the way he loved his life. He deserves to be honored so I’m Glad he got a school And hope there is more to come

Stop being a snowflake ken.

Karen wants you off the computer now.

Your "educated guesses" are just an ignorant opinion.

bob lee fought for the enslavement of a race of people. John Lewis fought as part of a 240 year struggle to make white people in this country to live to their words about those freedoms.

John Lewis fought on higher ground. And that makes him a better man.

Your "educated guesses" are just an ignorant opinion.

bob lee fought for the enslavement of a race of people. John Lewis fought as part of a 240 year struggle to make white people in this country to live to their words about those freedoms.

John Lewis fought on higher ground. And that makes him a better man.

It would serve you well to read a history book. I see you threw in 240 years under Lewis for affect. Same applies to far more than Lewis. Lewis was one of many and turned PROG. What did you do that stands out from others?

Better they changed the name of the Edmund Pettus Bridge.

1595826131449.png

It's coming!

It's in Alabama, too. A fitting honor to the Boy from Troy.

He doesn't need his name on everything there is in every state.

Robert E. Lee was a Virginian. John R. Lewis was not.

Last edited:

Not to worry, the "peaceful" protesters will burn it down.

Not to worry, the "peaceful" protesters will burn it down.

Naw, one of you racists will bomb it first so it doesn't fall into enemy hands...

Better they changed the name of the Edmund Pettus Bridge.

View attachment 367744

It's coming!

It's in Alabama, too. A fitting honor to the Boy from Troy.

He doesn't need his name on everything there is in every state.

Robert E. Lee was a Virginian. John R. Lewis was not.

Good idea!

Robert E. Lee was at least twice the man John Lewis was.
Probably more.
To John Lewis's credit, he did get dain bramage marching for the Civil Rights movement.
Robert E. Lee led charges into battle with .78 caliber hot lead flying at him, though. And won!
Before the stupids talk all that "traitor" talk?
Lee did it for his Virginia. I know history, and not the revised version.
Lee never did anything until the north invaded Virginia, then his path was clear.
Lincoln wanted him to be on the north's side. He was damn good!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back