I'm offended - The bastards renamed a school from Robert Lee to a GD snowflake because he's dead & black

The school was named after John Lewis not because he earned it, but because he's black, he's dead, he's a PROG and he marketed racism.

To him everything is racist. Need an example? He thought and fed into the idea George Thug, I mean George Floyd was killed because he's black, instead of being killed by a bad cop.

Is anyone surprised they didn't name the school after George Floyd?

Robert E. Lee was at least twice the man John Lewis was.
Probably more.
To John Lewis's credit, he did get dain bramage marching for the Civil Rights movement.
Robert E. Lee led charges into battle with .78 caliber hot lead flying at him, though. And won!
Before the stupids talk all that "traitor" talk?
Lee did it for his Virginia. I know history, and not the revised version.
Lee never did anything until the north invaded Virginia, then his path was clear.
Lincoln wanted him to be on the north's side. He was damn good!

Oh at least twice the man. Awesome
Thanks for that insight!

In reply----for all those out there HORRIFIED by "black face" -----I got news-----stereotyping in both comedy and drama AIN'T NUTHIN' new------even aristophanes did it------remember him? probably not----you do not like STEM schools
I may be old, but I ain't that old! :eek-52:
(or Greek)

That is pronounced " air is toff a knees"

The school was named after John Lewis not because he earned it, but because he's black, he's dead, he's a PROG and he marketed racism.

To him everything is racist. Need an example? He thought and fed into the idea George Thug, I mean George Floyd was killed because he's black, instead of being killed by a bad cop.

Next year, after the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., becomes the 46th President (along with his SJW Vice President), many schools WILL no doubt be renamed in honor of Messrs. Lewis and Floyd.

During the next four years, Americans should be prepared for many changes of names to honor current and past Social Justice Warriors. Look for many schools to be renamed for the Honorable Nancy Pelosi and Mr. K., the football player.

John Lewis was beaten by worthless terrorist police while he was peacefully marching for America's betterment.

Robert E. Lee was a traitor.

No contest there.
And there's the ignorant fuckish post that was inevitable.

Everyone knows that the confederates were traitors. It is common knowledge.
John Lewis was beaten by worthless terrorist police while he was peacefully marching for America's betterment.

No contest there.

Lee was a traitor? That's hilarious. Read a book.

Such a convincing retort.

I'm sure GOP attitudes like yours are helping fuel the #Walkaway movement of black voters.

No contest there.
And there's the ignorant fuckish post that was inevitable.

No contest there.

Lee was a traitor? That's hilarious. Read a book.

Such a convincing retort.

Read a fuckin' book

You'd better buckle up Trumpflake. Lots more of this to come.
Thank you John Lewis .. You are a true American hero.
Oh - - - Just in case .....

heres-a-tissue-for-your-issue-quote-1.jpg

It was voted on and no one said no. Petitions were sign by the general public. It is where they live so they should have the right to change it.

Lee was a good general and tactician but his only problem was the North had more soldiers which in that time period was a major factor in winning or losing.

Lee was a traitor. Hard Stop

Republicans used to run on abolishing the DOE.
The Fed Gov't should be put back to where it belongs........enumerated powers and nothing more.

Then States decide what is best for their state.

" The school board in Fairfax County, Virginia, voted Thursday to rename the school after the congressman, who died this month. "

The locals renamed their school, not the Feds.

It was voted on and no one said no. Petitions were sign by the general public. It is where they live so they should have the right to change it.

Lee was a good general and tactician but his only problem was the North had more soldiers which in that time period was a major factor in winning or losing.

To who?

To who?

To our country - Derp :rolleyes-41:
Lee chose the wrong side and wound up on the wrong side of history.

To who?

You dumbass, he was already devoted to Virginia and the "COUNTRY" was split in two. Your problem is he was a traitor to your fEEEEEEEEEElingSSSSSSSSSS. ILMAO PROGS think the Civil War was only about slavery. Read a book.

I have to disagree. They seceded from the USA. The power to stop states from seceding was not given to Federal Government, therefore it should have been a power reserved for the States. Also the people at the time decided to heal the nation instead of resorting to that type of revenge.

He certainly earned it.

To who?

You dumbass, he was already devoted to Virginia and the "COUNTRY" was split in two. Your problem is he was a traitor to your fEEEEEEEEEElingSSSSSSSSSS. ILMAO PROGS think the Civil War was only about slavery. Read a book.

I've read several books on the Civil War. It was about S-L-A-V-E-R-Y
You must've read the pop up book for 5 year olds written by David Duke.

For the record, a great great great uncle of mine was a top lieutenant for General Lee.
I'd love to believe he was a great American, but he was not, and neither was Lee.

I have to disagree. They seceded from the USA. The power to stop states from seceding was not given to Federal Government, therefore it should have been a power reserved for the States. Also the people at the time decided to heal the nation instead of resorting to that type of revenge.

He wasn't tried for treason. But we all know that he could have been.

Forum List

Back