Zone1 I'm Not Sure If I Asked This Before, but How Can You Claim To Be A Christian and Be A Homophobe At The Same Time?

First of all Bobby Boy, let me remind you that this is zone 1. Read the rules. Having said that, I will add, I do not hate Christians. While not a religious Christian, I actually consider myself to be a philosophical. Christian. Unlike you, i follow the teaching of Jesus, by being generous,spreading love, and promoting acceptance. For your part, you promote hate and divisivness. So, no, I do not hate Christians, I only hate Christians, and all religious people who weaponize religion to attack and demean others in the name of religion as you do

One thing i noticed seems after the attacks on 9/11 and the remarks that Jerry Falwell made that day, seems many Christians have been using their religion as a weapon.

I remember pre-9/11 when Christians were like "religion has no place in any place in public life or government"

After the attacks on 9/11 "Religion has a place in both public life and goverment."

But you keep being ignorant, idiot.

"In a study published in 1987 in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence, Able said homosexuals sexually molest young boys with an incidence five times greater than the molestation of girls."

"Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men and significant numbers of victims are males. In 1996, the journal Adolescence reported several studies indicate that up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys.

— Even homosexual activists don’t try to hide the connection with pedophilia. In The Gay Report — a book published back in 1979 — authors Karla Jay and Allen Young found that 73 percent of those surveyed had had sexual relations with males 16 to 19 or younger.

— A 1999 article in the Journal of Homosexuality by Helmut Graupner argued that same-sex relations with minors should be considered a gay rights issue. The article argued that children wouldn’t necessarily be harmed by sexual contact with adults."
Bogus so-called study. Some idiots confuse pedophiles with homosexuals. So-called Christians are the first to judge. Shame on them.

Bogus so-called study. Some idiots confuse pedophiles with homosexuals. So-called Christians are the first to judge. Shame on them.

Yup.

Christians keep calling LGBT child molesters makes Christians seem very hate filled.

What i am trying to say is that when LGBT people see someone who isn't LGBT attacking them, they might feel that the person who is saying stuff like that about LGBT and calling LGBT the slurs like that new recent slur towards people teaching LGBT people, they will shut off all other emotions and just view the person attacking them to be hate filled.

I think Christians should learn to take the plank out from their own eye before they judge others.

Last edited:
I don't know if any one has brought this up, but there's even homosexuality in the animal kingdom. I believe that homosexuals are born that way.

And supposedly in Ancient cultures like the Vikings actually accepted LGBT.

Since I'm going to put this right out here right now,.. I am NOT a homophobic,.. I don't believe that somebody can hate gays and say they love Jesus Christ and claim to follow Him at the same time. Hating gays is not we are called to do folks. Jesus told us that we are supposed to love our neighbor. Not only if that neighbor is straight or has the same beliefs that we do, just to love our neighbor PERIOD. What we are supposed to do is love our neighbor and hate their sin.

So, I hate homosexuality, but I don't hate homosexuals. Now, here's another problem that comes up. People often get this confused with promoting homosexuality and this isn't okay either. Accepting people for who they are is not the same thing is doing what Disney is currently doing for example and putting LGBT stuff into all of their movies and our faces and children's faces and Walt is probably rolling in his grave right now because of it. So what I'm basically saying is we can cross the line with this both ways. We need to be in the middle where we're not hating gays, but we're not celebrating gay pride either. Hopefully that all makes sense. :)

You have your Phobias inverted. No one fears the unnatural act of homosexuality..........the fear that exists due to this condition is the FEAR of the WORD OF GOD from those who condone or practice such. (Romans 8:38-39). Our fears can keep us separated from God........only we, ourselves can keep us separated from THE TRUTH.

Its simple.......its not rocket science, no one can serve 2 masters, "No one can serve two masters; for he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MAMMON (human concepts such as wealth, fame, power, greed, secularism.....etc.,)" -- Matthew 6:24. In other words you can't serve God and continue to appease sin.

We as Christians are commanded to show love...........the greatest form of Love is presenting the truth in order that we might find salvation as God has declared that He would have everyone saved by coming to the knowledge of the truth. (1 Tim. 2:3-6)

What are we to do to demonstrate our love toward the person yet hate the sin they might continue to engage? That also is instructed in the word of God, present the truth from God, "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season, CONVINCE, REBUKE, EXHORT, WITH ALL (LONGSUFFERING) AND TEACHING." -- 2 Tim 4:2

Convince: make understood

Rebuke: Censure with anger if necessary in a severe manner (make known the seriousness of the acts mentioned goes against the revealed word of God.

Exhort: offer encouragement, let them know with empathy that they are not alone........all men sin but they have an advocate with Christ Jesus who stands between our sin and the Father

Longsuffering and teaching: with kindness and patience regardless of how long it might take to convince (we have a lifetime of service it never ends while life is present).........when the darkness come (death), there is no longer any chance of receiving the light of Jesus (living).

We have a real problem when presenting the truth as found in the Holy Scriptures is presented as a phobia or an act of prejudice. As demonstrated.............this thread is presenting nothing short of a demonstration in "Psychological Projection"

Last edited:
You have your Phobias inverted. No one fears the unnatural act of homosexuality..........the fear that exists due to this condition is the FEAR of the WORD OF GOD from those who condone or practice such. (Romans 8:38-39). Our fears can keep us separated from God........only we, ourselves can keep us separated from THE TRUTH.

Its simple.......its not rocket science, no one can serve 2 masters, "No one can serve two masters; for he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MAMMON (human concepts such as wealth, fame, power, greed, secularism.....etc.,)" -- Matthew 6:24. In other words you can't serve God and continue to appease sin.

We as Christians are commanded to show love...........the greatest form of Love is presenting the truth in order that we might find salvation as God has declared that He would have everyone saved by coming to the knowledge of the truth. (1 Tim. 2:3-6)

What are we to do to demonstrate our love toward the person yet hate the sin they might continue to engage? That also is instructed in the word of God, present the truth from God, "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season, CONVINCE, REBUKE, EXHORT, WITH ALL (LONGSUFFERING) AND TEACHING." -- 2 Tim 4:2

Convince: make understood

Rebuke: Censure with anger if necessary in a severe manner (make known the seriousness of the acts mentioned goes against the revealed word of God.

Exhort: offer encouragement, let them know with empathy that they are not alone........all men sin but they have an advocate with Christ Jesus who stands between our sin and the Father

Longsuffering and teaching: with kindness and patience regardless of how long it might take to convince (we have a lifetime of service it never ends while life is present).........when the darkness come (death), there is no longer any chance of receiving the light of Jesus (living).
One can, however, serve no masters.

One can, however, serve no masters.
And one can still receive the same wages.........DEATH or eternal separation from God. Its called FREE WILL. That is why we are each commanded to work out our own salvation. If you choose to gamble with YOUR SOUL........its no skin off my keyster. All I can do is present the truth as found in the Word of God. I have no special powers, nor did I write one word found in the scriptures. When the truth is presented its either accepted or rejected.

Question? Where exactly did you find this liberal utopia where you have no master? Nature or Man.......you have pronounced yourself a god with a little "g"? Amusing if you actually believe such nonsense..........to many video games, movies, and comic books.

Last edited:
And one can still receive the same wages.........DEATH or eternal separation from God. Its called FREE WILL. That is why we are each commanded to work out our own salvation. If you choose to gamble with YOUR SOUL........its no skin off my keyster.
no such thing as souls

no such thing as souls
Yeah..........just show us the life force that animates the human body. Reproduce that force in the lab and use the scientific method. Easy Peasy.

Fact of Science. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed only converted. Convert us a human life from non living matter. Easy Peasy.

What happens to the life force that animates the human body upon death? Show us in the lab. What is it converted into.......? :dunno:

Yeah..........just show us the life force that animates the human body. Reproduce that force in the lab and use the scientific method. Easy Peasy.

The human body is animated by electrical impulses that are generated via differentials in amounts of specific ions.

It's not “hate filled” to call out and oppose obvious evil.

Again, if you faggots aren't also pedophiles, then why are you so determined to push your sick agenda at young children?

Actions speak louder than words. You can deny, all you want, the obvious element of pedophilia, but it does not change in the least what we can clearly see your kind doing and promoting.

Why you have a issue with some kids finding out if they are LGBT?

If you own child came out as LGBT, would you disown them or throw them to the streets or drown them or something?

no such thing as souls

So you don’t exist? The soul is the inner you: your mind, will, emotions, personality.

So unless you are living without a mind, will emotions, etc.… souls obviously exist.

I think what you meant to say is there’s no such thing as a soul that continues after death.

You would be wrong there too, but that’s not quite as obvious and easy to prove as the fact that souls exist. 🙂

You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

ok you're excused

I meant when have you ever showed love and acceptance to those who disagreed with you?

Yes you did say that.

In post # 161 you said and I quote

Satan doesn't count because he is pure evil and we are instructed and commanded to hate and turn away from evil. He's way too far gone to repent as he's committed blasphemy against the holy spirit which is the true unforgiveable sin, not homosexuality.

Why you have a issue with some kids finding out if they are LGBT?
What we are seeing today is nothing new is human history. The Greeks called it antinomianism. Antinominianism is the belief that right conduct is unncessary. It rejects laws or legalism and argues against moral, religious or social norms.

In early Christianity they argued that one should give oneself over to the wants and cravings of the body because salvation was assured. The Christian response is that one should focus on living in the spirit, not the flesh--that one's spirit was always at war with one's flesh.

If you own child came out as LGBT, would you disown them or throw them to the streets or drown them or something?
None of the above. I would tell them they are more than just a physical body; they are also spirit/soul and we could have discussions on this. I would also want them to read and discuss those who were adamant about making changes in their younger year--and lived to regret those decisions.
While they were living at home and under 22, there would be no chemical castrations, no interfering with puberty. The cross-dressing part could be open for discussion.

My concern would be doing something that could not be undone. Give our youngsters a chance to grow up. When I was ten, I wanted to remain a child all my life. I am glad I grew up. Good childhood--even better adulthood. And that's what I would want for my children.

Forum List

Back