Zone1 I'm Not Sure If I Asked This Before, but How Can You Claim To Be A Christian and Be A Homophobe At The Same Time?

So, what's your point? That doesn't have anything to do with the Word of God as that was never one of His commandments.

Sexual orientation is not a choice and there is nothing that even suggests that it a choice or can be changed. Your idea is as absurd as criminalizing a person's hair or eye color.

How are you affected in a negative manner by the sexual orientation of any other person? They have equal religious rights to you and they do not have to obey yours, or the edicts of your church. Maybe you should obey the gospels. I suggest that you start with Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31.

In my next reply, we will discuss why you are so concerned with the private lives of another person.

Societies, cultures and civilizations have been destroyed by rampant sexual perversion. So yes. Millions have died in part because of the degradation of civilizations by the effeminization of men and rampant homosexuality and pedophilia, which are closely tied together by the way.

Being LGBT has nothing to do with being a sicko (mod edited for zone 1 compliance).

Gay Groups Try to Put Distance Between Themselves and Pedophile Group​

KIM I. MILLSFebruary 13, 1994

WASHINGTON (AP) _ The gay community has long allowed other sexual outcasts to ride its coattails, from transvestites and transsexuals to bisexuals and leather fetishists. But it is now trying to distance itself from pedophiles.

Last month, a New York group called Stonewall 25 voted to bar the controversial North American Man-Boy Love Association from its international march on the United Nations on June 26. The demonstration will commemorate the 25th anniversary of an uprising at the Stonewall Inn, a Greenwich Village gay bar.

″Those who advocate or engage in sexual abuse of young people are not welcome in the family of gay men and lesbians who live upstanding and honorable lives,″ said Pat Norman, a co-chair of the march.

The gay community has historically been inconsistent in its response to pedophiles, leaving itself open to attack.

In January, the Senate unanimously passed an amendment, introduced by Sen. Jesse Helms, R-N.C., to sharply reduce funds to the United Nations unless it severs ties with the International Lesbian and Gay Association. Helms objected to the association’s relationship to NAMBLA, one of about 350 groups that belong to ILGA.

Helms said the United States was ″fast asleep at the switch″ when it joined other nations in voting last year to give consultative status to ILGA in the U.N. Economic and Social Council.

The council is a 54-nation body that studies economic and social issues and makes non-binding recommendations to the U.N. General Assembly on such topics as human rights, the status of women, population, social welfare, crime and other issues.

David Smith, a spokesman for the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, a Washington lobby, accused the religious right of trying to link homosexuality to pedophilia to serve its ″twisted interests.″

″It’s very clear that every major U.S. gay leader has condemned NAMBLA and condemned groups that promote pedophilia,″ he said.

But he acknowledged disagreement among gay leaders about NAMBLA’s presence at gay events. For example, the annual gay pride march in Los Angeles excludes NAMBLA, but the marches in New York and San Francisco have allowed it to participate.

″There’s an argument in the community that if you start with excluding NAMBLA, who’s next?″ he said. ″I disagree.″

Gay leaders say ILGA is being attacked unfairly, and that the association has been trying to expel NAMBLA.

″To conflate pedophilia with homosexuality is an old, old trick,″ said Julie Dorf, executive director of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission, a member of ILGA.

Hans Hjerpekjon, secretary-general of the Brussels-based ILGA, said NAMBLA joined the association about 15 years ago, when it was a loose network with no rules for admission. Hjerpekjon said many in ILGA would like to see NAMBLA expelled but the group cannot take up a resolution to oust a member until its next meeting, in July in New York.

″Under our constitution, there will have to be an 80 percent vote in favor of expelling the group,″ he said in an interview from Norway. ″And of course, that can be hard to obtain on any issue, but our intention certainly is to expell them and I am hopeful we will reach that goal.″

Hjerpekjon said ILGA has been concerned about its association with NAMBLA since the late 1980s and has urged the group to resign. In 1990, at the behest of member organizations from Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, ILGA adopted a resolution denouncing pedophilia, he said.

″I guess the groups, especially the Norwegian group who had been working to get this resolution passed, thought it would be self-evident that NAMBLA and people who thought likewise would resign,″ Hjerpekjon said.

But they did not.

Clinton Anderson, officer for lesbian and gay concerns at the American Psychological Association, said pedophile groups have been tolerated by the gay community because, like the public at large, many grew up hearing the stereotypes about gays ″recruiting″ children.

″I think it probably affects gay and lesbian people as much as anybody else,″ he said. But, ″I think that the gay community has come to realize that the common misconception isn’t true.″

Anderson said psychological researchers have found that convicted sexual abusers of children frequently ″cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all.″

″Of those people who seem to have had enough experience as adults to have an adult sexual orientation in addition to pedophilia, as adults they were primarily heterosexual,″ he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh.

LGBT i know don't want anything to do with child molesters.

Then why are your kind having your sick, depraved agenda being pushed on young children in public schools?

What purpose is there to this other than to groom children to be easy prey for your kind?

You'd have a lot more credibility in trying to distance yourselves from child molesters, if you were not so obviously going after children.

I don't at this point believe people are born gay. I believe they have the proclivity for it like others have addictions to other behaviors/sins. You're not born alcoholic but you may have a knack/talent/appetite/fancy/fondness/taste/preference/pattern/kink/oddity/particularity/quirk for THAT.

Sexual orientation is not a choice and there is nothing that even suggests that it a choice or can be changed. Your idea is as absurd as criminalizing a person's hair or eye color.

I've seen people change their sexual orientation multiple times.

Being LGBT has nothing to do with being a sick fuck.

Gay Groups Try to Put Distance Between Themselves and Pedophile Group​

KIM I. MILLSFebruary 13, 1994

WASHINGTON (AP) _ The gay community has long allowed other sexual outcasts to ride its coattails, from transvestites and transsexuals to bisexuals and leather fetishists. But it is now trying to distance itself from pedophiles.

Last month, a New York group called Stonewall 25 voted to bar the controversial North American Man-Boy Love Association from its international march on the United Nations on June 26. The demonstration will commemorate the 25th anniversary of an uprising at the Stonewall Inn, a Greenwich Village gay bar.

″Those who advocate or engage in sexual abuse of young people are not welcome in the family of gay men and lesbians who live upstanding and honorable lives,″ said Pat Norman, a co-chair of the march.

The gay community has historically been inconsistent in its response to pedophiles, leaving itself open to attack.

In January, the Senate unanimously passed an amendment, introduced by Sen. Jesse Helms, R-N.C., to sharply reduce funds to the United Nations unless it severs ties with the International Lesbian and Gay Association. Helms objected to the association’s relationship to NAMBLA, one of about 350 groups that belong to ILGA.

Helms said the United States was ″fast asleep at the switch″ when it joined other nations in voting last year to give consultative status to ILGA in the U.N. Economic and Social Council.

The council is a 54-nation body that studies economic and social issues and makes non-binding recommendations to the U.N. General Assembly on such topics as human rights, the status of women, population, social welfare, crime and other issues.

David Smith, a spokesman for the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, a Washington lobby, accused the religious right of trying to link homosexuality to pedophilia to serve its ″twisted interests.″

″It’s very clear that every major U.S. gay leader has condemned NAMBLA and condemned groups that promote pedophilia,″ he said.

But he acknowledged disagreement among gay leaders about NAMBLA’s presence at gay events. For example, the annual gay pride march in Los Angeles excludes NAMBLA, but the marches in New York and San Francisco have allowed it to participate.

″There’s an argument in the community that if you start with excluding NAMBLA, who’s next?″ he said. ″I disagree.″

Gay leaders say ILGA is being attacked unfairly, and that the association has been trying to expel NAMBLA.

″To conflate pedophilia with homosexuality is an old, old trick,″ said Julie Dorf, executive director of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission, a member of ILGA.

Hans Hjerpekjon, secretary-general of the Brussels-based ILGA, said NAMBLA joined the association about 15 years ago, when it was a loose network with no rules for admission. Hjerpekjon said many in ILGA would like to see NAMBLA expelled but the group cannot take up a resolution to oust a member until its next meeting, in July in New York.

″Under our constitution, there will have to be an 80 percent vote in favor of expelling the group,″ he said in an interview from Norway. ″And of course, that can be hard to obtain on any issue, but our intention certainly is to expell them and I am hopeful we will reach that goal.″

Hjerpekjon said ILGA has been concerned about its association with NAMBLA since the late 1980s and has urged the group to resign. In 1990, at the behest of member organizations from Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, ILGA adopted a resolution denouncing pedophilia, he said.

″I guess the groups, especially the Norwegian group who had been working to get this resolution passed, thought it would be self-evident that NAMBLA and people who thought likewise would resign,″ Hjerpekjon said.

But they did not.

Clinton Anderson, officer for lesbian and gay concerns at the American Psychological Association, said pedophile groups have been tolerated by the gay community because, like the public at large, many grew up hearing the stereotypes about gays ″recruiting″ children.

″I think it probably affects gay and lesbian people as much as anybody else,″ he said. But, ″I think that the gay community has come to realize that the common misconception isn’t true.″

Anderson said psychological researchers have found that convicted sexual abusers of children frequently ″cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all.″

″Of those people who seem to have had enough experience as adults to have an adult sexual orientation in addition to pedophilia, as adults they were primarily heterosexual,″ he said.

It took you freaks a quarter of a century to realize how bad it made your movement look to be associated with NAMBLA.

I don't at this point believe people are born gay. I believe they have the proclivity for it like others have addictions to other behaviors/sins. You're not born alcoholic but you may have a proclivity for THAT.

People can't be born gay. Otherwise God would be making mistakes and going against Himself and He doesn't do that.

Since I'm going to put this right out here right now,.. I am NOT a homophobic,.. I don't believe that somebody can hate gays and say they love Jesus Christ and claim to follow Him at the same time. Hating gays is not we are called to do folks. Jesus told us that we are supposed to love our neighbor. Not only if that neighbor is straight or has the same beliefs that we do, just to love our neighbor PERIOD. What we are supposed to do is love our neighbor and hate their sin.

So, I hate homosexuality, but I don't hate homosexuals. Now, here's another problem that comes up. People often get this confused with promoting homosexuality and this isn't okay either. Accepting people for who they are is not the same thing is doing what Disney is currently doing for example and putting LGBT stuff into all of their movies and our faces and children's faces and Walt is probably rolling in his grave right now because of it. So what I'm basically saying is we can cross the line with this both ways. We need to be in the middle where we're not hating gays, but we're not celebrating gay pride either. Hopefully that all makes sense. :)

People like to ignore certain parts of the Bible that are inconvenient for them.

I don't at this point believe people are born gay. I believe they have the proclivity for it like others have addictions to other behaviors/sins. You're not born alcoholic but you may have a knack/talent/appetite/fancy/fondness/taste/preference/pattern/kink/oddity/particularity/quirk for THAT.

I guess people aren't born hermaphrodites either. They just have a "proclivity" for it..... right?

Well there also been science that suggest that LGBT are born that way

Societies, cultures and civilizations have been destroyed by rampant sexual perversion. So yes. Millions have died in part because of the degradation of civilizations by the effeminization of men and rampant homosexuality and pedophilia, which are closely tied together by the way.
That is a bizarre boatload of bigoted bovine excrement!

I've seen people change their sexual orientation multiple times.
I don't think that you reaaly know what you have seen or understand much about human sexuality. Many people are biusexual and may be with a person of one gender or that other at various times

Some gay people have been shamed and pressured into pretending that they are straight. usually with sad outcomes

....that does not mean that they have changed their sexual orientation

I don't think that you reaaly know what you have seen or understand much about human sexuality. Many people are biusexual and may be with a person of one gender or that other at various times

Some gay people have been shamed and pressured into pretending that they are straight. usually with sad outcomes

....that does not mean that they have changed their sexual orientation

Blah, blah, blah. I've seen it. Young stupid women (and men) believing the stupidity (Mod Edited for zone 1 compliance) htey are told, deciding that they now realize this or that, and then down teh road, dealing with the consequences and realizing that, no, they are back to the way they started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah, blah, blah. I've seen it. Young stupid women (and men) believing the stupid shit htey are told, deciding that they now realize this or that, and then down teh road, dealing with the consequences and realizing that, no, they are back to the way they started.

So you feel it's better to live not as yourself if you are gay or bisexual and deny who you are if you are that way?

So you feel it's better to live not as yourself if you are gay or bisexual and deny who you are if you are that way?

I think the end game that would be most fulfilling to the vast majority of people, is married with children.

If you CAN do that, you should aim for it.

The rest is bullshit. Dangerous bullshit that is likely to get you and those around you hurt.

That is what I have seen.

Forum List

Back