Zone1 I'm Not Sure If I Asked This Before, but How Can You Claim To Be A Christian and Be A Homophobe At The Same Time?

The self destructive behavior that you speak of is directly related to the bigotry, marginalization, rejection and shaming that they suffer at the hands of people like you

This.

Somehow i feel if churches weren't allowed to mention the so called clobber passages, then the self destructive behavior probably would stop.

I wonder too if parts of the bible are mistranslated.

I know in some languages, when a word isn't pronounced right, the meaning of the word can change.

Like if i mispronounce the Japanese for Hello,it could shift in meaning and come out like i'm swearing to someone.

Last edited:
No one is indoctrinating children. That is just plain hysterical nonsense

You alternate between defending it, and claiming that it doesn't happen.

You cannot even bring yourself to admit that perhaps pushing sick, depraved sexual perversions such as homosexuality and transsexuality at young children might be wrong.

It is wrong, and it is happening.

You're wrong when you claim it isn't happening, and you are wrong when you defend it.

How do i answer this. Yes. Zincwarrior that is my contention. Corruption in one form or another that always involves some kind of sexual perversion. I stand by that .....

What you mean being Gay is abnormal?

Many ancient cultures such as medieval Scandinavians,Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome accepted it as normal.

It also happens in animals.

Native Hawaiians also practiced it, but then the christians came,who claimed that their God was better than the Native Hawaiian Gods and Goddesses.

Normal is having children naturally and continuing the bloodline........abnormal is attempting to fit a square peg into a round role every day or your life and not comprehending the reality that its impossible to fit correctly, while projecting to others that its YOU that is normal and they abnormal by pointing the flaws in your reason and logic.

All along this thread you see perfect examples of Psychological Projection by those attempting to normalize that which is blatantly and obviously ABNORMAL. Nature always makes adjustments to that which is not natural.............it discontinues the bloodline. No homosexual has the capacity to pass on his/her flawed genes that caused their mental condition, in a natural manner. 2 homosexuals can never merge their genes. You can abnormally attempt to reproduce artificially or through adoption but there can never be a true bloodline passed on. Nature makes it impossible. Thus the children of homosexuals are indoctrinated from the beginning to accept that which is abnormal as normal.

Last edited:
No one is indoctrinating children. That is just plain hysterical nonsense
Yeah..........right.........err..........left. Saying something makes it true. Homosexuality has been taught through indoctrination to our children by the communist left in this nation since the 1960s. There is even evidence of this PLAN recorded in the congressional record. Read goal numbers 17 and 26 from this document introduced on the floors of congress in 1963

So you don’t exist? The soul is the inner you: your mind, will, emotions, personality.

So unless you are living without a mind, will emotions, etc.… souls obviously exist.

I think what you meant to say is there’s no such thing as a soul that continues after death.

You would be wrong there too, but that’s not quite as obvious and easy to prove as the fact that souls exist. 🙂

You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
Souls have nothing to do with existence.

The mind is a product of the brain the brain is part of the body.

This.

Somehow i feel if churches weren't allowed to mention the so called clobber passages, then the self destructive behavior probably would stop.

I wonder too if parts of the bible are mistranslated.

I know in some languages, when a word isn't pronounced right, the meaning of the word can change.

Like if i mispronounce the Japanese for Hello,it could shift in meaning and come out like i'm swearing to someone.

Clobber passages must be omitted? Really? SEMANTICS? How about deleting "God so loved the world......"? "In the beginning....."? All scriptures are "inspired by God" in totality (2 Tim. 3:16-17)....... inspired, when literally translated means GOD BREATHED or the BREATH of GOD.............not some, not cherry picked passages, but all are a product of God. When you read one passage of scripture and it directly contradicts another passage of scripture (all inspired by the same God), then the truth remains hidden, the Holy Spirit of God will never contradict Himself. That principle is what defines the reason for the canon of the Holy Bible as it exists today............all are in total agreement from Genesis to Revelation.

The scriptures were never intended to be interpreted.........only comprehended. The scriptures self interpret, as they have already been interpreted by the inspired authors that recorded them, there are no PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS or the truth will never be comprehended. The truth from any book, chapter or verse can be comprehended by simply comprehending the entire subject matter and staying within the contextual integrity of the entire passage/chapter. When you attempt to pick out one word and make the claim that it might be subject to misinterpretation .......all that is required to read and comprehend the entire chapter......that ONE WORD then accepts or rejects the contextual integrity of the entirety. As the Christ declared, why coke on a gnat and then swallow a camel? The entire passage self defines that one word which might be questioned.

Example if you are reading a passage about the Christ being our advocate standing between God and our sins and then a single word was accidently placed by error into that context..........and it reads DOES NOT when used, you know the word was placed there in error by the men who simply redrafted these books by hand. (it happens there are many mistakes of record found in the Holy Scriptures but all can be proven to be mistakes of transmission not inspiration from God)......men make mistakes, God does not.

"No prophecy of scripture is of PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man; but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." -- 2 Peter 1:20-21 All the scriptures have already been "interpreted" by the holy men that were inspired by God..........they need only to be comprehended and come to the knowledge of the Truth.

Some want to "OMITT" certain truths found in the Holy Scriptures.

Last edited:
Deflect much? If what you declare is true, then reproduce those electrical impulses and bring the dead back to life in the lab..........or not. :abgg2q.jpg: You don't know any more about the life force that animates the human body than you do about the force called LOVE.
Dead is dead.

What does bringing the dead back to life have to do with souls?

Love is not a force it is an offshoot of the reproductive drive.

Souls have nothing to do with existence.

The mind is a product of the brain the brain is part of the body.

Again, the soul is your mind, will, emotions, personality... the inner you. The non-physical you clearly exists or we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

You exist. I exist. So souls obviously exist. Again, what you’re actually claiming is that a soul that continues after death doesn’t exist. And again you would be wrong. But I’m not going to try to prove that to you when you can’t even admit that a non-physical you exists. :lol:

Again, the soul is your mind, will, emotions, personality... the inner you. The non-physical you clearly exists or we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

You exist. I exist. So souls obviously exist. Again, what you’re actually claiming is that a soul that continues after death doesn’t exist. And again you would be wrong. But I’m not going to try to prove that to you when you can’t even admit that a non-physical you exists. :lol:
The soul cannot be the mind because the mind is a product of the function of the brain.

A traumatic brain injury can completely change your behavior, beliefs and attitudes as well as partial or complete loss of motor functions and other cognitive functions.

If the soul was as you say the animating force placed there by some god then no brain injury could cause these results because the soul is not part of the body.

The soul cannot be the mind because the mind is a product of the function of the brain.

A traumatic brain injury can completely change your behavior, beliefs and attitudes as well as partial or complete loss of motor functions and other cognitive functions.

If the soul was as you say the animating force placed there by some god then no brain injury could cause these results because the soul is not part of the body.

No, the animating force is the spirit.

There are different views on this, but the view that I lean towards is that humans are comprised of body / soul / spirit.

To put it in a way that most people can understand, think of a computer. The body is the hardware, the soul is the software, and the spirit is the energy or power source that activates it all. (There’s actually a lot more to the spirit than that, but I’ll try to keep this simple.)

As someone on this thread already said to you, energy cannot be destroyed, so the immaterial you (soul/spirit) lives on after death, just in a different way.

Last edited:
No, the animating force is the spirit.

There are different views on this, but the view that I lean towards is that humans are comprised of body / soul / spirit.

To put it in a way that most people can understand, think of a computer. The body is the hardware, the soul is the software, and the spirit is the energy or power source that activates it all. (There’s actually a lot more to the spirit than that, but I’ll try to keep this simple.)

As someone on this thread already said to you, energy cannot be destroyed, so the immaterial you (soul/spirit) lives on after death, just in a different way.

There is no data that points to there being some energy that inhabits the body that the body does not generate itself.

There is no data that points to there being some energy that inhabits the body that the body does not generate itself.

That is nonsensical. The body is just a physical object, a shell, it is clearly dependent on an external source or else it would do whatever it wants to do, lol. We’re already off topic so I don’t want to get too into other off-topic discussions, but the fact that human bodies have an expiration date shows that they’re not self-sustaining, we are not in control. Who or what decided that the human lifespan is limited to a certain number of years? Obviously not us. You can’t cause your own heart to beat, every heartbeat and every breath you take is a gift from God, the source of life itself. The very breath that you use to constantly deny God is a gift from the One you deny.

But anyway, we’re already way off topic, and I don’t have time to go back-and-forth with you, so I’ll leave it with these words: you’ll see. :)

Yeah..........right.........err..........left. Saying something makes it true. Homosexuality has been taught through indoctrination to our children by the communist left in this nation since the 1960s. There is even evidence of this PLAN recorded in the congressional record. Read goal numbers 17 and 26 from this document introduced on the floors of congress in 1963

More hysterical commie scare horseshit

You mentioned "married with children" as the ideal arrangement. No doubt that you meant heterosexual marriage. My point is that it does not have to beheterosexual marriage

So, you are agreeing with me. You just felt a need to make a point to say, "gays too".

Got it.

Yep. All that talk, is just talk. At the end of the day, for hte vast majority of people, a life without a spouse or children is going to be a lot emptier and less fulfilling than one with them.

So, you are agreeing with me. You just felt a need to make a point to say, "gays too".

Got it.

Yep. All that talk, is just talk. At the end of the day, for hte vast majority of people, a life without a spouse or children is going to be a lot emptier and less fulfilling than one with them.
No I still do not agree. A spouse and children is for those who want a spous and children. You do not get to tell people what kind of life they should have or what is a better life

But I am pleased to see that you agree thata same sex marriage with children is a good as any other

Forum List

Back